Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

Boy the cash registers at the Clinton Foundation would have been ringing non-stop......
th

I saw that. I smiled when I read it. It consumes her every waking moment.

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?
In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.
Delusional much? She isn’t running.

Then why does she keep TALKING ABOUT IT??? Or is it just the Chardonnay talking?

Last edited:

Hillary who? And she consumes yours as well. Does she come out of your closet at night and invade your dreams?
In 60 days she’s going to be your candidate, so this thread will be fun to quote you then.

Then why does she keep TALKING ABOUT IT??? Or is it just the Chardonnay talking?

Another boogey man hiding under your bed. How can you sleep at nights?

The funny thing is...they are obsessed with her.

likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.

Hillary is OBSESSED WITH HILLARY. Again, why does she constantly bring up running for the Presidency all the time, or make comments about how great she'd be? She can't help making daily statements to the MEDIA about running. Her EGO and mental PATHOLOGY won't allow her to stop!

It is only human that she would think about what it would have been like to have won the election. Believing that she actually did win the election (as she has stated many times) is pathetic, and publicly admitting that she still dreams about it are signs of weakness. Honest to God, I hope she runs.

They?

While you turn your head at what the Clintons, Bidens, etc. have done and cry that it's even being mentioned .

:doubt:

They?

While you turn your head at what the Clintons, Bidens, etc. have done and cry that it's even being mentioned .

Fel free to list the chares

likely cause she did things and the left went THAT'S FINE!!!! but if trump did them, they would go crazy.

fyi - if trump deleted 33k mails that were requested, bleachbit the drives, and had his IT GUY out there looking for how to alter e-mail headers, i'd be furious also. i understand getting mad at trump. i certainly understand the hate. i don't understand altering right and wrong out of those emotional outbursts.
I base my opinions on results of the many investigations that have been conducted n her by very hostile Republicans that despite massive efforts of time and money produced nothing in the way of criminal activity. There is a legal process and it was followed. The impression I have is those howling for blood don't care about that. They have made up there minds and no amount of evidence will sway them.

They?

I base my opinions on results of the many investigations that have been conducted n her by very hostile Republicans that despite massive efforts of time and money produced nothing in the way of criminal activity. There is a legal process and it was followed. The impression I have is those howling for blood don't care about that. They have made up there minds and no amount of evidence will sway them.
She’s already admitted to crimes average people are in prison for.

They?

You are editing history.

She was found to have committed crimes, but was allowed the "I didn't mean it" defense. Would that work for anyone else?

They?

You are editing history.

She was found to have committed crimes, but was allowed the "I didn't mean it" defense. Would that work for anyone else?
No editing, sticking to facts. Using your logic Trump committed crimes and got away with it because he is president.

No reasonble prosecute would prosecute but that doesn't satisfy the blood thirst.

You think about Hillary all the time. It's like some weird psychosexual obsession.
Hillary thinks about being president all the time in some weird psycho fascist sort of obsession.

While coyote clings to the 60th flimsiest of Hillary's "I don't remembers..."

And she cackles at James Comey's bit of shell game.

With all the plausible deniability of a hard leftist.

Forum List

Back