Hillary: ‘I Think About What Kind of President I Would Have Been All the Time.

Can’t you people just be adults and complain about democrats actually running? Your obsession with Hillary is clinical.
her obsession with staying in the limelight is clinical.
I am not if that is case or if it is the obsession of the right that magnifies everything she does or says.
and I can say the same about people being fascinated with Trump tweets. I've never directly read one and I'm doing just fine.

Can’t you people just be adults and complain about democrats actually running? Your obsession with Hillary is clinical.
I am not if that is case or if it is the obsession of the right that magnifies everything she does or says.
She's just desperately trying to stay relevant. MSM covers her. The right just laughs ,,, and laughs.
I have seen more coverage from the right. That said, she needs to pass the baton.
how is that any different then the left media worried about 2 scoops of ice cream and all the other bs they rout?

it's simply what the media does. stir shit up for clicks. don't care how, just stir shit up.

I am not the "right". I want her to shut up and go away.

She like most dims just can’t face the consequences of losing after promising so much. As for what she would have done if President thank God she wasn’t elected.

She's just desperately trying to stay relevant. MSM covers her. The right just laughs ,,, and laughs.
I have seen more coverage from the right. That said, she needs to pass the baton.
Of course there's more coverage from the right. Do you think MSM would cover her unless it was absolutely necessary given how embarrassing she's become for the Democrats ?
Or more likely she is no longer relevant in the political arena but the rightists desperately need to maintain bogeyman to prop up their presidency.

Of course there's more coverage from the right. Do you think MSM would cover her unless it was absolutely necessary given how embarrassing she's become for the Democrats ?
Or more likely she is no longer relevant in the political arena but the rightists desperately need to maintain bogeyman to prop up their presidency.
neither was Bush when he left office but Obama brought him up all the time to prop up his own issues.

was that wrong?

neither was Bush when he left office but Obama brought him up all the time to prop up his own issues.

was that wrong?
Did he? All the time? Really? How often did he really blast Bush in a negative way? I can think of one time when he blamed Bush for the economic mess he inherited. Is that all the time?

Contrast that with the number of times Trump trashed Obama.

was that wrong?
Did he? All the time? Really? How often did he really blast Bush in a negative way? I can think of one time when he blamed Bush for the economic mess he inherited. Is that all the time?

seriously? at least for his first 4 years it was always the previous admin who caused all the problems he has to clean up.

Obama used the hell out of referencing Bush.

was that wrong?

seriously? at least for his first 4 years it was always the previous admin who caused all the problems he has to clean up.

Can you give specifics examples? If he did it often there must be a an extensive trail over the years to justify that claim...more than 3 or 4...and I can only think of one.

was that wrong?

Can you give specifics examples? If he did it often there must be a an extensive trail over the years to justify that claim...more than 3 or 4...and I can only think of one.
https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/articles/2010/02/09/obama-wont-abandon-blame-bush-strategy

was that wrong?

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS NO plans to give up on its blame-Bush strategy. A White House adviser says that George W. Bush and his policies created "the hole we're in," and President Obama will keep reminding the country of the economic "mess" he inherited. Obama takes frequent jabs at his predecessor for leaving him an economy that was teetering on the brink of collapse, and White House aides say he won't stop anytime soon.

https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/articles/2010/02/09/obama-wont-abandon-blame-bush-strategy

Forum List

Back