Hillary: I Condemn Anyone Bringing Up X to Smear My Opposition

I see Hillary is still employing her stock response to any "irregularity" associated with her and her camp. Didn't know about it? :lol: I guess she couldn't think up a good excuse to blame this one on the "vast right-wing conspiracy."

I see Hillary is still employing her stock response to any "irregularity" associated with her and her camp. Didn't know about it? :lol: I guess she couldn't think up a good excuse to blame this one on the "vast right-wing conspiracy."

'The whole idea that I would have anything to do with the smears about BARAK OBAMA DOING DRUGS when he was young...do you need me to repeat BARAK OBAMA has ADMITTED TO USING DRUGS, but I would never make an issue out of if.'

The Clinton smear machine is now in full gear, but it's not working out the way it was planned. Free fall. I do believe they underestimated the people in recognizing the politics of personal destruction. It started with the two workers sending out the emails about Obama being Muslim.

I almost wonder if it's a set-up: Shaheen wanted to quit anyway, so, he goes out 'in style'. Everybody wins.

That would be my guess. They push what they want out there, then act like they have the old 'Clinton deny ability factor', problem this time, the people don't LIKE Hillary the way they did Bill and it's not working.

New Topics

Forum List

Back