Hillary hops on carbon-spewing private Learjet after winning endorsement from environmental group

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
And this, folks, is how you know the whole climate cabal is full of shit.

Hillary Clinton left New Hampshire campaign Tuesday night after receiving a powerful environmental group's endorsement, boarding a private plane that emits more than two tons of carbon for every hour it's in the air.

Video footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows the Democratic front-runner climbing aboard a Learjet model 60 aircraft at the Lebanon, New Hampshire municipal airport around 6:00 p.m.

A day earlier, she appeared with League of Conservation Voters president Gene Karpinsky to receive the organization's formal endorsement.

The league says on its website that its 'top priority is addressing climate change.'

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary hops on private jet after green group's endorsement

I'm praying that we'll have someone as brave as before to unleash emails that rocked out Climate Gate.

that's just too fnn funny..

Typical Hillary though.

Hillary could hop on an AIDS infected rod for all I care. Oh wait, they have a cure for that now. Let's see, something they still don't have a cure for...

Hell, I remember at a climate change gathering a year or so ago the citizens that went in support, left the place trashed. It was also funny when Gore drove off in a SUV to go board his private jet :lol:

Forum List

Back