Hillary Has Runs

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
eh.. just being inappropriately humorous.. maybe.. Hillary says she wont run for President.. why don't I believe her?

--------------------------------:dunno:

Reporting from Washington —
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told a foreign audience this week that she is done with politics, ruling out the possibility of making another run for the White House in 2012 or 2016.

In New Zealand as part of an extended foreign trip, Clinton was quizzed about domestic politics in interviews with local media who were interested in the plans of the former senator and first lady.

Asked by TV3 if she still would rule out a presidential run, even as far as six years off, Clinton said, "Oh yes, yes. I'm very pleased to be doing what I'm doing as secretary of State."

Guyon Espiner of TV New Zealand asked Clinton if the United States was ready for a woman president.

"Well, I hope so," she said.

"Could that be you?" Espiner asked.

"Not me, but it will be someone," Clinton said. "And it is nice coming to countries that have already proven that they can elect a woman to the highest governing positions that they have in their systems."

Clinton interview: Hillary Clinton says she won't run for president - latimes.com

Last edited:
She has done the numbers. Her support has vanished. She won't try, but I think there is enough schadenfrude in her make up, that she will support whoever runs against 0bama in 2012.

this is old news or non news.

There is considerable talk about the dems electing a non Pelosi as minority leader and running an inde or another dem to challenge Obama. That's a lot more newsworthy, really.

If Sarah runs for the GOP and Obama runs for the dems anybody with a pulse could win in 2012 if the economy is still in the toilet.

Swear to God I heard a talking head mention that the dems may put up Pelosi for prez in 2012?! Any dems out there care to discuss a Pelosi-Palin 2012 match?

Swear to God I heard a talking head mention that the dems may put up Pelosi for prez in 2012?! Any dems out there care to discuss a Pelosi-Palin 2012 match?

The debates would be incomprehensible. :lol:

this is old news or non news.

There is considerable talk about the dems electing a non Pelosi as minority leader and running an inde or another dem to challenge Obama. That's a lot more newsworthy, really.

If Sarah runs for the GOP and Obama runs for the dems anybody with a pulse could win in 2012 if the economy is still in the toilet.

Sheez .. I hate it when I dis-please you....:lol:

eh.. just being inappropriately humorous.. maybe.. Hillary says she wont run for President.. why don't I believe her?

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told a foreign audience this week that she is done with politics, ruling out the possibility of making another run for the White House in 2012 or 2016.

In New Zealand as part of an extended foreign trip, Clinton was quizzed about domestic politics in interviews with local media who were interested in the plans of the former senator and first lady.

Asked by TV3 if she still would rule out a presidential run, even as far as six years off, Clinton said, "Oh yes, yes. I'm very pleased to be doing what I'm doing as secretary of State."

Guyon Espiner of TV New Zealand asked Clinton if the United States was ready for a woman president.

"Not me, but it will be someone," Clinton said. "And it is nice coming to countries that have already proven that they can elect a woman to the highest governing positions that they have in their systems."

Clinton interview: Hillary Clinton says she won't run for president - latimes.com

There's a typo in the heading. It should say "Hillary has Buns"
070725-clinton-butt.jpg

There's a typo in the heading. It should say "Hillary has Buns"
070725-clinton-butt.jpg

:lol:..Now... that's a vision I could do without...

Sheez.. what are the odds

Forum List

Back