Hillary has peeing problem?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Someone said Hillary lost to Bernie because voters think she might have peeing problem....is this correct, does she?

It_Depends.png

Depends.jpg

She was late to a debate after taking a break to the bathroom a month or so ago. They said she had to go to a special bathroom not the public bathroom due to security I guess.

• Banned
She was late to a debate after taking a break to the bathroom a month or so ago. They said she had to go to a special bathroom not the public bathroom due to security I guess.

Oh so this is why.

Oh so this is why.

Yea, she had to find the handicapped bathroom so she could roll her fat ass up to the can.

Memo- Never touch those nasty hand rails.

-Geaux

Is she pissed about something? Or are you?

No this comment was made, not my comment though.
Most women do...

I don't have the peeing problem :confused-84:
Are you over 40? Had kids?

I was 26 years-old just a few weeks ago, Kid A was 3 years-old December 2015 and Kid B is 9 months old.
Try practicing not coughing in 10 years...

Someone said Hillary lost to Bernie because voters think she might have peeing problem....is this correct, does she?
---
"Someone"? Who dat? :)
Don't you know any older folks like your parents & esp grandparents who can explain the aging process?

Sanders is older and he probably has prostate issues. Did that help him win?
Must have!
And Reagan won 2 terms because voters thought he was a youngster!

Seriously, WTF?

---
"Someone"? Who dat? :)
Don't you know any older folks like your parents & esp grandparents who can explain the aging process?

Sanders is older and he probably has prostate issues. Did that help him win?
Must have!
And Reagan won 2 terms because voters thought he was a youngster!

Seriously, WTF?
---
Never mind.
I just noticed this thread is in the HUMOR zone :) :)

Forum List

Back