Hillary Has Lost It - Losing The Olympics a "Vast Euro Conspiracy"

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
This is absolutely amazing. If I didn't know better, I would think it came from The Onion. I would comment about some of the individual statements but there are just too many that are absurd. She has lost it.

-----

NEW YORK—Breaking her silence on New York’s failed bid to host the 2012 Olympics, Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) today blamed a “vast Euro conspiracy” for awarding the prize to London.

“Obviously the committee was stacked with extremist judges,” Clinton said when stopped by reporters on her way to the Senate cafeteria. “What we have here is a vicious partisan attack. The [International Olympic] Committee is practicing the politics of municipal destruction.”

Clinton bemoaned the fact that she was not brought in sooner to help New York’s lobbying effort. She hinted that she was kept out of negotiations because she was a woman. But the real villain, in her view, is former Olympic gold-medal champion and the leader of London’s Olympic bid team, Lord Sebastian Coe. She noted with concern that Lord Coe was once a Tory member of Parliament and private secretary to former Tory leader William Hague.

When asked what she was implying, she replied, “Isn’t it obvious? You put it together. But we’re not dealing with an objective party here.”

The Senator went so far as to question Lord Coe’s twelve world records as a 1500 metre runner. “All I’m saying is that you’ve got to question the motives, check the source. Was he setting world records back then in order to build himself up to attack us in the future? He’s spent his whole life absorbed in competition. It’s not healthy. I think he’s obsessed.”

Lord Coe was also involved in a tabloid scandal last year, in which a businessman accused him of stealing his wife. Clinton refused to comment on Coe’s infidelity, but her staff members later helpfully provided Internet links to the story.

“My point is that New York deserved this—not London. We were the ones attacked on 9/11. ”

Friends of the senator went further: “Hillary herself deserved this,” said a close female friend, who asked not to be named. “She went to Wellesley. And look what she’s had to endure since.”

Clinton's spokeswoman affirmed that the IOC’s decision was an especially bitter blow to Senator Clinton personally. “You have to understand why she’s taking this so hard. The 2012 games would have coincided with her bid for re-election as President.”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20050706/cm_huffpost/003725/nc:742

And the leftist Democrats think this woman is ready to hold the Presidency! What incredible morons! Would every world problem she had to deal with in the Oval Office be some sort of "conspiracy"? Seems to me "conspiracy" is her favorite word and mind set. First, it was a "vast right-wing conspiracy"; now it is a "Euro conspiracy". What's next, a "vast radical Islam terrorist conspiracy"? :rolleyes:

“All I’m saying is that you’ve got to question the motives, check the source. Was he setting world records back then in order to build himself up to attack us in the future? He’s spent his whole life absorbed in competition. It’s not healthy. I think he’s obsessed.”

:rotflmao: What is she, if not obsessed?

Big Blue Machin said:
Some one is a sore loser. Just because they did the showing better than you, doesn't mean you should cry about it. Don't cry over spilled milk.

You of course will present facts to support your accusation?

Shattered said:
Noooooooooo. :)

Hey, he's made quite a few statements and backed up exactly ...uummmm......none.

Hell, his first post was about how great Gerald Ford was. All I remember about him was he turned his back on S Vietnam when N Vietnam went over the DMZ, and he fell down a lot.

GunnyL said:
Hey, he's made quite a few statements and backed up exactly ...uummmm......none.

Hell, his first post was about how great Gerald Ford was. All I remember about him was he turned his back on S Vietnam when N Vietnam went over the DMZ, and he fell down a lot.

:rotflmao: Did I ever tell you that you have such a way with words?

GunnyL said:
I've heard THAT before ...... :smoke:

Then remind me not to tell you. Wouldn't want that over-inflated bubble on your shoulders to pop. :tng:

It was amusing to read her comments on "obsession"...she appears to be obsessed with "Twinkies" alot of cellulite on the old gal...maybe she is just jealous of athletes and their dedication to thwart off cellulite... :huh:

archangel said:
It was amusing to read her comments on "obsession"...she appears to be obsessed with "Twinkies" alot of cellulite on the old gal...maybe she is just jealous of athletes and their dedication to thwart off cellulite... :huh:

For once, I'm actually wondering if there's any substance to something she has said. The IOC isn't far behind the UN when it comes to player-hating.

GotZoom said:
This is absolutely amazing. If I didn't know better, I would think it came from The Onion. I would comment about some of the individual statements but there are just too many that are absurd. She has lost it.

-----

NEW YORK—Breaking her silence on New York’s failed bid to host the 2012 Olympics, Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) today blamed a “vast Euro conspiracy” for awarding the prize to London.

“Obviously the committee was stacked with extremist judges,” Clinton said when stopped by reporters on her way to the Senate cafeteria. “What we have here is a vicious partisan attack. The [International Olympic] Committee is practicing the politics of municipal destruction.”

Clinton bemoaned the fact that she was not brought in sooner to help New York’s lobbying effort. She hinted that she was kept out of negotiations because she was a woman. But the real villain, in her view, is former Olympic gold-medal champion and the leader of London’s Olympic bid team, Lord Sebastian Coe. She noted with concern that Lord Coe was once a Tory member of Parliament and private secretary to former Tory leader William Hague.

When asked what she was implying, she replied,
“Isn’t it obvious? You put it together. But we’re not dealing with an objective party here.”
The Senator went so far as to question Lord Coe’s twelve world records as a 1500 metre runner. “All I’m saying is that you’ve got to question the motives, check the source. Was he setting world records back then in order to build himself up to attack us in the future? He’s spent his whole life absorbed in competition. It’s not healthy. I think he’s obsessed.”

Lord Coe was also involved in a tabloid scandal last year, in which a businessman accused him of stealing his wife. Clinton refused to comment on Coe’s infidelity, but her staff members later helpfully provided Internet links to the story.

“My point is that New York deserved this—not London. We were the ones attacked on 9/11. ”

Friends of the senator went further: “Hillary herself deserved this,” said a close female friend, who asked not to be named. “She went to Wellesley. And look what she’s had to endure since.”

Clinton's spokeswoman affirmed that the IOC’s decision was an especially bitter blow to Senator Clinton personally. “You have to understand why she’s taking this so hard. The 2012 games would have coincided with her bid for re-election as President.”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20050706/cm_huffpost/003725/nc:742

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/27/hillary.today/
Hillary Clinton: 'This Is A Battle'

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, Jan. 27) -- First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton on Tuesday firmly denied allegations that her husband had an affair with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Mrs. Clinton blamed the sex allegations on a "a vast right-wing conspiracy" against President Bill Clinton.

She made the statement during an interview on NBC's "Today" show, where she was asked to comment on accusations and rumors that have caused a political uproar and even triggered speculation about the possibility of impeachment of the president.

"I do believe that this is a battle," the first lady said.

"Look at the very people who are involved in this. They have popped up in other settings. The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president," Mrs. Clinton said.​

"Look at the very people who are involved in this. They have popped up in other settings. The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president," Mrs. Clinton said.

Well, so much for THAT brief delusional moment. The "vast right wing conspiracy?" LMAO.

Thanks for kicking me back to reality Kathianne. ;)

GunnyL said:
Well, so much for THAT brief delusional moment. The "vast right wing conspiracy?" LMAO.

Thanks for kicking me back to reality Kathianne. ;)
No problem. :thup: :laugh:

I think gotzoom got you guys...second-rate satire bamboozlement...try a more talented satirist next time gotzoom, if you wanna trash hillary, which is fine with this bushie anyway.

bush lover said:
I think gotzoom got you guys...second-rate satire bamboozlement...try a more talented satirist next time gotzoom, if you wanna trash hillary, which is fine with this bushie anyway.

okay bush lover calling you out...now give us a little satire...you are giving the impression that you may be 1st rate...well let's see :rolleyes:

Then again alot of the comments in here were pure fact...maybe satire would not work...give it a try anyway...waiting with baited breath! :slap:

New Topics

Forum List

Back