Hillary has been snubbed by Kerry

:beer: Takes one to know one! Could tell from the beginning! :teeth:

Bonnie said:
You have to watch out for those prim and proper types, they can really catch you off guard :whip3:

freeandfun1 said:
Bingo!

I think Hillary knows that even if Kerry does win, he will do such a bad job that she will have the blessings of the party to run against him. It wouldn't be the first time an incumbent has been challenged by somebody from within his own party!
Don,t get fooled no way that Kerry will win this, the powers to be will make sure of it! I HATE HILLARY 2008

dilloduck said:
I always suspected school teachers of being a bit-------------that way. :eek:

Gee Dillo, I didn't know Bonnie was a teacher too?! :poke: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Gee Dillo, I didn't know Bonnie was a teacher too?! :poke: :laugh:

Not yet........almost there ;) I sometimes wonder though if it's worth all the aggravation of dealing with the teachers union and all the PC? Loosing my job for telling the truth?? :cuckoo:

Bonnie said:
Not yet........almost there ;) I sometimes wonder though if it's worth all the aggravation of dealing with the teachers union and all the PC? Loosing my job for telling the truth?? :cuckoo:

Be quiety observant, until tenured! :poke: :laugh:

Gee, maybe he's right! It's teachers! :shocked:

Kathianne said:
Be quiety observant, until tenured! :poke: :laugh:

Gee, maybe he's right! It's teachers! :shocked:

And like you Kathianne, I just won't do lunch in the teachers lounge........... :puke:

Bonnie said:
And like you Kathianne, I just won't do lunch in the teachers lounge........... :puke:

What grades? I'm 5-12 certified.

btw, you should NOT go in the lounge, but don't do playground duty, NO MATTER how much they offer you !

Kathianne said:

btw, you should NOT go in the lounge, but don't do playground duty, NO MATTER how much they offer you !

UhOH is it worse on the playground??????

Bonnie said:
UhOH is it worse on the playground??????

I needed the $ and said ok, one year. 3 years later, it's still me and 5-8th graders. Good thing about the older kids, they keep bodily fluids to themselves. :funnyface

Not so the little ones! and they cry! and they want to hang on you! :D

Still, either beats the lounge! :finger3:

Kathianne said:
I needed the $ and said ok, one year. 3 years later, it's still me and 5-8th graders. Good thing about the older kids, they keep bodily fluids to themselves. :funnyface

Not so the little ones! and they cry! and they want to hang on you! :D

Still, either beats the lounge! :finger3:

LOL..................Maybe I should rethink this..kiding, Ill probably stick with the middle schoolers, you know their minds are nice and mushy and moldable still.......... :hail:

Kathianne said:

In all seriousness I am considering Catholic school, for many reasons, most importantly if I am to be a counselor I have to guide the kids that ask for my help in a way that doesn't conflict with my beliefs. I think it would be very easy to get into trouble in a public school. I know the pay is better in public schools, but I guess the trade off for me is worth it.

Bonnie said:
In all seriousness I am considering Catholic school, for many reasons, most importantly if I am to be a counselor I have to guide the kids that ask for my help in a way that doesn't conflict with my beliefs. I think it would be very easy to get into trouble in a public school. I know the pay is better in public schools, but I guess the trade off for me is worth it.

If you're right out of college, a good idea. The salary won't seem so bad. Lord knows the Catholic schools can use couselors, we have a social worker once a week, who is not qualified, regardless of credentials. They don't have the money to pay, but the kids still have many problems.

There is a good foundation to build on using faith. So, it sounds like a real possibility. Jr. High kids rock! I'm trying for the high schools now, I need the money and want to eventually teach part time in college, so figure I better start moving up! :teeth:

Forum List

Back