Hillary has been snubbed by Kerry

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Hmmm So Hillary was not invited to speak at the convention in Boston.

Could it be that the rumors of her running in 2008 and wanting Kerry to loose in Nov have more credence then orginally thought:rolleyes:

It could be that. It could also be the fact that the sight of that shrill banshee turns people to stone.

Or maybe its simply the fact that when she does attempt a 2008 run she in no way wants to be associated with John Kerry.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Or maybe its simply the fact that when she does attempt a 2008 run she in no way wants to be associated with John Kerry.

Bingo!

I think Hillary knows that even if Kerry does win, he will do such a bad job that she will have the blessings of the party to run against him. It wouldn't be the first time an incumbent has been challenged by somebody from within his own party!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
It could be that. It could also be the fact that the sight of that shrill banshee turns people to stone.

LOL Not a big fan of men hating liberal barracudas :D

I like Hillary.

I think she's a sweet lady.

Heart of gold.

Just misunderstood.

And needs a little cuddling.

Originally posted by Bonnie

Could it be that the rumors of her running in 2008 and wanting Kerry to loose in Nov have more credence then orginally thought:rolleyes:

I doubt Hillary wants her party to lose the election, personal ambitions aside.

to speak...
1. She's got her ambitious beady eyes set on a run for Pres. for 2008
God help us all.
2. She IS a screaming banshee that quite frankly is a poor public speaker. She tends to be shrill, condescending, and generally makes those not directly lickin' her boots uncomfortable...

Originally posted by Merlin1047
I like Hillary.

I think she's a sweet lady.

Heart of gold.

Just misunderstood.

And needs a little cuddling.

LOL You volunteering? :laugh: :eek2:

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I think the reason why Hilary didn't get to speak is because she is an incredibly polarizing person.

Edit*it had to be proofread.

And Ted Kennedy isnt?

Bonnie said:

You can be sure of one thing, and that's whatever the reason is, it's all about hillary, because those two greasy old hippies don't a shit about anyone or anything else other than their own insatiable quest for power.

In all honesty, I think the reason Hillary wasn't invited to speak is because of the interviews she has done over the last few months. In what I've seen, Hillary Clinton has the nerve to concentrate on how she differs in opinion with President Bush on issues and policy, then explains why and what she would do different. I haven't heard her call Bush one childish name or even say that he's a liar. What is she thinking? Doesn't she know about Kerry's vision of the heart and soul of America?

Merlin1047 said:
When did you get to be so sadistic? :p:

I'd just as soon cuddle a porcupine.

Oh, always have been, hide it under the sweet demeanor! LOL
:read:
Hey you are the one that wrote it!

She may have asked not to be invited. It will be interesting how she responds if she is interviewed . I think she is trying to separate herself from Kerry and is attempting to change her image to one of a moderate. Whenever she decides to run, she will attempt to portray herself as someone who can save America from the division we now suffer from. Hillary doesn't wantto be just any old president. She wants to be adored !

Kathianne said:
Oh, always have been, hide it under the sweet demeanor! LOL
:read:
Hey you are the one that wrote it!

You have to watch out for those prim and proper types, they can really catch you off guard :whip3:

Forum List

Back