Hillary Has A Problem- Women don't Like Her

I'll shit myself if on election day 60% of the female electorate don't vote for her. They may not like her but they're emotionally driven to vote against a man and for a women.
It's not going to be about how many females vote for Hillary......assuming she hasn't dropped out for 'health reasons' two weeks before the FBI recommends numerous Federal indictments to Obama's fisting buddy Lynch.
It's going to come down to how many young women who are Sanders supports will say "FUCK IT THE GAME IS RIGGED!" and stay home. Those are the essential voters that Hillary must have.

...The "unthinking class"....you mean Conservatives who are supporting Mr. Trump? ...
Nope.

Focus, grasshopper.

...There is nothing in the universe that would have made me vote for...
That is because you are part of the "thinking class", not the "un-thinking class", yes?

...Women will support Secretary Clinton in large numbers; not because of anatomy but because the opposition is antithetical to their being prosperous.
Or so Creatures like Madeline Albright are telling young women... that there's a special place in Hell for women who don't back Hillary.

Puh-leeze.

I'll shit myself if on election day 60% of the female electorate don't vote for her. They may not like her but they're emotionally driven to vote against a man and for a women.

You think women are that shallow? That's pretty disturbing.

Forum List

Back