Hillary Has A Migraine

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
There's a medical phrase given to this form of migraine.
It's 'Judicial Watch'.
Tucked away in this article is the fact that Judicial Watch is going to release to the public EVERY FUCKING WORD of the under-oath testimony of Clinton's aides and the computer geek and then Clinton herself.
Cheryl Mills has already testified. She'll get to read her testimony.
The IG report was first. REP lawmakers are beginning their own independent investigations.
The FBI report will be public soon.
If nothing else the American public will get to read for themselves what Hillary did and did not do. They will judge for themselves if she is trustworthy to hold America's higest office.
Clinton email headache is about to get worse

It's 'Judicial Watch'.
Tucked away in this article is the fact that Judicial Watch is going to release to the public EVERY FUCKING WORD of the under-oath testimony of Clinton's aides and the computer geek and then Clinton herself.
The IG report was first. REP lawmakers are beginning their own independent investigations.
If nothing else the American public will get to read for themselves what Hillary did and did not do. They will judge for themselves if she is trustworthy to hold America's higest office.

I think the FBI report is at least 3 years away....

It's 'Judicial Watch'.

I think the FBI report is at least 3 years away....
Apparently you are not a very 'thoughtful' person.
The FBI will release the results of their CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION within the next 6 weeks.
Another Hillary lie: "I have not been interviewed by the FBI".
That was last week, a week after she was in fact interviewed by the FBI.
Her accuse will be when the truth comes out? "Well I didn't consider it an interview. It was more like having a 'meeting' with the FBI".

I think Huma gets turned on every time Hillary gets a migrane,,,well,,,its how Huma finds a way with her fingers to make Hillary feel better

It's 'Judicial Watch'.
...and she's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back