CDZ Hillary Going Downhill

The things I worry about the Republicans are:

1. They seem to be panting to go to war, any war, anywhere. I don't like Obama either, but at least he hasn't gotten us into yet another war!! So far.

2. The GOP wants to stop abortion. I think that's pretty awful. They hate women and want to get control of us. I vote against anyone like that, I don't care what the party is.

3. They want us to vote for ANOTHER BUSH????? Are they CRAZY?????

The things I worry about the Republicans are:

1. They seem to be panting to go to war, any war, anywhere. I don't like Obama either, but at least he hasn't gotten us into yet another war!! So far.

2. The GOP wants to stop abortion. I think that's pretty awful. They hate women and want to get control of us. I vote against anyone like that, I don't care what the party is.

3. They want us to vote for ANOTHER BUSH????? Are they CRAZY?????
Okay I AM a conservative and there are a few misunderstandings I wish to clear up.

1, Panting for war.....
Christians are being killed for being Christian and women are being raped and killed for being women.
I am NOT panting for war but THAT group has an butt kicking coming. Because it needs to stop.
2, You can keep your abortion BUT you should NOT expect me to pay one dime for it. Your right to an abortion does NOT supersede MY right to MY money.

3, Please do NOT vote for another Bush OR Clinton. Pick some body ENTIRELY different if you want. I have NO need for a Bush 3 OR a Clinton 2.

Two things I want as a conservative.
1, I want my borders secure. I have EVERY right to EXPECT that today or tomorrow or whenever. It's the FIRST duty of government.
2, I want Keystone approved. Government should NEVER stand in the way of what would be GREAT paying jobs. Those are home building car buying family raising jobs. That is what our economy is geared for.

Top 5 reasons people will vote for Hillary if she runs......

1) They vote Democrat
2) They vote Democrat
3) They vote Democrat
4) They vote Democrat
5) They like her

In other words, unless an indisputable video comes out showing her getting humped by a horse - democrats will vote for her.

Forum List

Back