CDZ Hillary Going Downhill

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
According the the Monmouth University poll, Clinton is now at 48 percent among Democrats — not even a majority — against competition all in single digits. In November’s Quinnipiac poll,she was at 57 percent. Last January, she was at 65 percent.

Hillary Clinton going downhill with no opponent - The Washington Post

Is America really going to choose this woman? Are you kidding me? Are you going to forgive her all her mistakes?

The Left Wing radicals in this country need someone who can constantly reassure them despite overwhelming evidence that their views do not comport with the real world. Hillary cannot do this and present herself as a centrist at the same time. Hence Elizabeth Warren's ascendancy.

I don't know if I can stomach more soap opera stuff on a daily basis about the Clintons any more than if Jeb got elected. Enough is enough, is this country so void of leaders that we go back to our high school sweet hearts after we hit 50 years of age? Just this morning on the radio coming to work there was yet another story about bill Clinton recently caught with three women in an elevator. The nation turns it's back on issues of importance and lavishes in soap opera garbage. Please don't vote for yesterdays' heroes(?). Fresh blood, new meat, call it what you will but get rid of your garbage before it stinks up your homes.

A clue could be in the title. She really has no opponent yet, and competition makes people better.

Things will change big time if Warren jumps in. That would sharpen Hillary up overnight.

Think it would SOBER her up overnight?

A clue could be in the title. She really has no opponent yet, and competition makes people better.

Things will change big time if Warren jumps in. That would sharpen Hillary up overnight.

Last time they tossed her a token opponent he won two terms in the White House.

Last time they tossed her a token opponent he won two terms in the White House.
Well, that's possible. It would be fascinating to see how she did against Warren, it would be like an establishment Republican against a Tea Partier.

Hillary's approval numbers typically stay high as long as she stays out of sight and sound, since she is a terrible speech maker and totally unrelatable. The fact that they are dropping while she's hiding out is not a good sign for her.

According the the Monmouth University poll, Clinton is now at 48 percent among Democrats — not even a majority — against competition all in single digits. In November’s Quinnipiac poll,she was at 57 percent. Last January, she was at 65 percent.

Hillary Clinton going downhill with no opponent - The Washington Post

Is America really going to choose this woman? Are you kidding me? Are you going to forgive her all her mistakes?

Probably. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the polls. The Right doesn't have anyone strong enough to go up against her. They don't. She hasn't made any mistakes that anyone else hasn't. To try that angle would redirect attention back to the right wing conspiracy scandal and that would do more harm for the republicans.

Bernie Sanders is better and is liberal and could not only give her a run for her money but debate her and win.

Is it possible that Ms. Clinton's star is descending is that she hasn't been seen in so long that even Democrats not actively suffering dementia have forgotten all about her?

In the political arena that's the "name recognition" factor.

Democrats are in trouble and they know it. Hey how about the Clinton-Warren ticket! Oh please do it, please.
In all honesty I do not think Hillary is REALLY going to run. !, you have the blood clot that her group is claiming was NOT a stroke.
A blood clot on the brain CAUSES a stroke. So she's toast on that one.

And the baggage, woman needs two U-Hauls just for her baggage.
So what's this coy Hillary crap all about? MONEY, every dime she raises on a maybe she gets to keep. And that has proved to be worth MILLIONS.

The campain trail could kill her so it's got to be the money. She drops out in 6 months and cleans up never spending more then airfare and hotels if not gotten on a comp.

Democrats are in trouble and they know it. Hey how about the Clinton-Warren ticket! Oh please do it, please.
In all honesty I do not think Hillary is REALLY going to run. !, you have the blood clot that her group is claiming was NOT a stroke.
A blood clot on the brain CAUSES a stroke. So she's toast on that one.

And the baggage, woman needs two U-Hauls just for her baggage.
So what's this coy Hillary crap all about? MONEY, every dime she raises on a maybe she gets to keep. And that has proved to be worth MILLIONS.

The campain trail could kill her so it's got to be the money. She drops out in 6 months and cleans up never spending more then airfare and hotels if not gotten on a comp.

david duke did just that to qualify for the matching federal funds

i do not see hillary winning i am a hard core liberal democrat...i will not vote for her...unless she is running against a republican...then i will and it will piss me off to the max that it has come to this.....but i was wondering where the democratic party would go after letting that ****** sharpton speak at the convention....yea that word is ****** you heard me..his pic should be by that word in any dictionary etc

i do not see hillary winning i am a hard core liberal democrat...i will not vote for her...unless she is running against a republican...then i will and it will piss me off to the max that it has come to this.....but i was wondering where the democratic party would go after letting that ****** sharpton speak at the convention....yea that word is ****** you heard me..his pic should be by that word in any dictionary etc
"Liberal democrat".....What is liberating about mandates? Regulations? Restrictions?

"Liberal democrat".....What is liberating about mandates? Regulations? Restrictions?

both parties have them....just really depends on who they are benefiting now doesnt it

gop wants to regulate my birth control...my giving birth process....just a lot of regulations going on on both sides...and restrictions...like restrictions on voting...are those the restrictions you are referring to...are you for lifting all restrictions....seat belt laws..speed limits...helmet laws..domestic abuse law....child labor laws or restrictions....do tell

both parties have them....just really depends on who they are benefiting now doesnt it

gop wants to regulate my birth control...my giving birth process....just a lot of regulations going on on both sides...and restrictions...like restrictions on voting...are those the restrictions you are referring to...are you for lifting all restrictions....seat belt laws..speed limits...helmet laws..domestic abuse law....child labor laws or restrictions....do tell
Is it "liberating" to spend other peoples money?

Forum List

Back