Hillary Gloats On Trump Stiffing People?,Really?,Has Hillary Ever Stiffed Anyone?

I have always thought "stiffing" was defined as finding ways to avoid paying debts. Trump has a record of doing that. The examples being used for Clinton do not fit that definition. Not even close.
Link?

You mean you need a link to prove that I have always thought stiffing was and is meant to cheat someone out of a debt? Perhaps you mean you want a link to show the bankruptcies and examples of Trump not paying his bills?
Seems like that data is easily available and common knowledge.
How about a link that proves Trump stiffed contractors. Allegations are good enough for the left but there are two sides to any story.
I guess it depends on whether you believe claiming multiple bankruptcies to avoid paying contractors amounts to "stiffing" them.
Your link didn't show up.
You need a link to show Trump's bankruptcies?

:bang3: :banghead: :cow: And don't many of us just cringe or in some cases go into a rage when Hillary speaks of Trump stiffing a few people?
For us "More Intelligent" Humans, whenever we see her talking about stiffing people, isn't the first thing that comes to mind is Benghazi, and the victims of the four families?
:eusa_shifty:
What about Vince Foster?
That 12 year old girl who was raped?
Those ladies abused by Bill.
Blacks, Hispanics, The Poor!
Well, there's just a few to name.
There has to be more. Please list them if you can!
:popcorn:

gloating, loon?

trumpsters hate reality. :rofl:

I have always thought "stiffing" was defined as finding ways to avoid paying debts. Trump has a record of doing that. The examples being used for Clinton do not fit that definition. Not even close.
Link?

You mean you need a link to prove that I have always thought stiffing was and is meant to cheat someone out of a debt? Perhaps you mean you want a link to show the bankruptcies and examples of Trump not paying his bills?
How about a link that proves Trump stiffed contractors. Allegations are good enough for the left but there are two sides to any story.
I guess it depends on whether you believe claiming multiple bankruptcies to avoid paying contractors amounts to "stiffing" them.

are you that uninformed? :cuckoo:

wait...never mind

feel free to press the google button. it's not exactly obscure fact.

are you that uninformed? :cuckoo:

wait...never mind

feel free to press the google button. it's not exactly obscure fact.
Your bluff won't work on me.

Forum List

Back