Hillary gets Intel briefing...

I guess Putin knows our business by now.
Seeing as how trump got an intel briefing, I'd say you are right. Unfortunately, he didn't even understand the information he was passing along to his bud pootin.

Id like to know how many times she had to visit the bathroom to change her depends. Can you imagine the embarrassment she had when objectively confronted with the state of the world....knowing she was the key contributor to the chaos and main supporter of obabbles lead from behind and bend over at every challenge strategy...when the proper path was iron willed leadership?

The height of irony

Hillary Clinton receives first intelligence briefing in New York

This is good news.....she now has more stuff to sell at the clinton foundation gift shop.....now she can add an updated National Secrets aisle to the gift shop...

Id like to know how many times she had to visit the bathroom to change her depends.
Why such interest in her bowel movements? That's kind of bizzare if you ask me. But, if that is your thing...

Anyway, I'm betting not as often as you. But then again, you probably just dump in your pants.
Her life is one continuous bowel movement. Beginning to think that's what created you.

Who will be the highest bidder for Helly Rotten's new Intel briefings? Step up.. we know you're out there.. Helly is willing to sell.. anything for a quick fucking buck..

I wonder if the Intel folks were able to explain to her, what our policy in Syria is.
Our policy in Syria is perfectly clear. We are insisting Assad must go and to achieve that end we are bombing some of Assad's enemies. That makes our mission in Syria different from Putin's because he says Assad must stay and to that end he is bombing Assad's enemies.

Forum List

Back