Hillary For Retirement Home

She plans on taking a long vacation in 8 years. At least she's not as old as Trump and has something that passes for hair.
She'll have stroked out long before that.
Not as long as she keeps taking her coumadin.
Her 1950's drugs are gonna make her immortal!
If there was something better for her, don't you think she'd be taking it? There's no reason to go with something more expensive with less well-known side effects, if the older drug is working well. My mother has been on coumadin for a decade without problems.

Based on her traumatic brain injury, chronic alcohol abuse and frail physical condition. Decades of anger and alcohol have taken their toll.
Now tell us what conditions Trump is positive for as stated in the letter from his doctor. Oh, that's right, like his taxes, Trump is hiding them from us.

She plans on taking a long vacation in 8 years. At least she's not as old as Trump and has something that passes for hair.
If there was something better for her, don't you think she'd be taking it? There's no reason to go with something more expensive with less well-known side effects, if the older drug is working well. My mother has been on coumadin for a decade without problems.

Yea, I'll bet she has. Don't feed me your garbage.

What's garbage about doubting your conclusion concerning a 1950s drug without evidence? Bayer began marketing aspirin in the 1860s. Still going strong.

What's garbage about doubting your conclusion concerning a 1950s drug without evidence? Bayer began marketing aspirin in the 1860s. Still going strong.

You're just throwing out random info now.

At least it's info. You were just throwing out words with no logic behind them. There's no problem with coumadin and you haven't provided a shred of evidence that proves otherwise.

At least it's info. You were just throwing out words with no logic behind them. There's no problem with coumadin and you haven't provided a shred of evidence that proves otherwise.

Your premise is that info equals logic. That's just sad.

What's sad is the level of what you call debate.

I wouldn't say you've ever debated me if debate implies you had a chance at winning.

I wouldn't say you've ever debated me if debate implies you had a chance at winning.
To win you'd first have to present an argument, which you haven't.

Well, you couldn't win, regardless. Morons never do.

You're sad and boring. Good bye.

You're sad and boring. Good bye.

You're phony and inept. You leaving is not a worry. :lmao:

Have you seen this crazy old coot lately? She goes out looking like sh**. She's worn down. Grandma Clinton needs to shut it down.

2D25B8A700000578-0-image-m-26_1444160814401.jpg

CrCdZL3UsAEXXb0.jpg

Tell us again why women and people who are colleges educated won't vote for your candidate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back