Hillary expresses sympathy, Trump boasts about Orlando

---------------------------------- that'd be muslim APOLOGIST if you want to speak correctly FWierdo .

Well I'm just writing what people have flung at me.
------------------------ just curious , are you a 'pajama boy' millenial FWierdo ?? Do you have POOR widdle kids that are being taught by you FWierdo ??

Well that didn't take long for attacks......
---------------------------- i asked you a couple of questions FWierdo .

Wonderful, and in case I didn't tell you that I'm done with you, I'm done with you, unless of course you want to actually act like an adult.
---------------------------------- threats from the FWierdo , pretty funny F.W. . :afro:

Well I'm just writing what people have flung at me.
------------------------ just curious , are you a 'pajama boy' millenial FWierdo ?? Do you have POOR widdle kids that are being taught by you FWierdo ??

Wonderful, and in case I didn't tell you that I'm done with you, I'm done with you, unless of course you want to actually act like an adult.
---------------------------------- threats from the FWierdo , pretty funny F.W. . :afro:

Well now you made the ignore list for baiting. Bye.

Well now you made the ignore list for baiting. Bye.
--------------------------- scaredy cat FridgidWierdo :afro:!!

I saw what you just posted.

Thus my judgement.

The Iran/Iraq War:

We sold very little to either side.

Iran was our enemy, but Saddam was an ally of the Soviets.

Iraq got the VAST MAJORITY of their stuff from the Soviet Union.

They got the vast majority of the little bit they didn't get from them, from France and Germany.

At some point, when the Iranians were looking like they might actually win, we sold them a little bit of crap to try to avoid that.

The small amount of crap we "sold" to the Iranians was a ransom attempt for innocent hostages.

Your posting that as evidence of our sins shows that you are taking the negative spin for US, and the positive spin for our enemies.

How much the US sold is neither here nor there. The US supported both sides. You have to understand the impact on the people in the region on such things.

How much and why the US sold is completely relevant to any reasonable analysis of the issue.

Which is WHY you don't want to consider it.

You, as I already pointed out, are accepting the most negative interpretation of events re: America, and the most positive for our enemies.

You are doing this, not to reach a Truth, but to rationalize your pre arrived at conclusion that America is the Bad Guy.

It's not relevant. The US supported Saddam. Everyone knows this. How much, no one cares. You can show US interference in Iraq to people and they see it, because it's true, and then they see interference all over the place.

You've even accepted there was interference, which was the point. You want to get down into details of this one case, but there are hundreds of cases of US interference in the Middle East, and you can see why Muslims in the ME are angry at the US.

Or are you going to pretend they're not?

How and why are obviously relevant if someone wants to find the truth.

How and why are NOT relevant is someone is instead searching for excuses and rationalizations for the hate they are already feeling.

Like you and the Muslims when it comes to America.

Like me and the Muslims when it comes to America huh? Are you trying to paint me as something that I'm not?

You just said that you don't care about the HOw and Why of American actions.

That reveals you to be NOT looking for the Truth.

And yet you are slamming America for it's actions. While not caring about the reasons, or even how significant they are relevant to the scale of support others gave.

That's the behavior of someone looking for rationalizations for their hatred of America.

Not constructive or legitimate criticism.

"Winning" is more important to Donnie that the feelings of others. He is a shallow Narcissist.
True.

But Trump is such a clueless bigot he’s going to end up losing the election.

Trump continues to advocate that Muslims be ‘banned’ from coming to the United States.

The person who committed the crime was a US citizen, ‘banning’ Muslims would have done nothing to prevent this crime.

In addition to being bigoted idiocy, the mechanics of ‘banning’ Muslims makes such a policy impossible to implement – coming from a ‘Muslim country’ doesn’t mean one is a ‘terrorist,’ or a Muslim, for that matter.

The crime in Orlando was committed by an individual, not a religion.

If Trump's policy was in place in the 80s, those 50 Americans would not be dead, and 50 OTHER Americans would not be wounded.

"Winning" is more important to Donnie that the feelings of others. He is a shallow Narcissist.
True.

Trump continues to advocate that Muslims be ‘banned’ from coming to the United States.

The person who committed the crime was a US citizen, ‘banning’ Muslims would have done nothing to prevent this crime.

In addition to being bigoted idiocy, the mechanics of ‘banning’ Muslims makes such a policy impossible to implement – coming from a ‘Muslim country’ doesn’t mean one is a ‘terrorist,’ or a Muslim, for that matter.

The shooters parents were immigrants from Muslim countries. They would've been prevented from coming over and their son would've never been born here to commit those murders.

How much the US sold is neither here nor there. The US supported both sides. You have to understand the impact on the people in the region on such things.

How much and why the US sold is completely relevant to any reasonable analysis of the issue.

Which is WHY you don't want to consider it.

You, as I already pointed out, are accepting the most negative interpretation of events re: America, and the most positive for our enemies.

You are doing this, not to reach a Truth, but to rationalize your pre arrived at conclusion that America is the Bad Guy.

It's not relevant. The US supported Saddam. Everyone knows this. How much, no one cares. You can show US interference in Iraq to people and they see it, because it's true, and then they see interference all over the place.

You've even accepted there was interference, which was the point. You want to get down into details of this one case, but there are hundreds of cases of US interference in the Middle East, and you can see why Muslims in the ME are angry at the US.

Or are you going to pretend they're not?

How and why are obviously relevant if someone wants to find the truth.

How and why are NOT relevant is someone is instead searching for excuses and rationalizations for the hate they are already feeling.

Like you and the Muslims when it comes to America.

Like me and the Muslims when it comes to America huh? Are you trying to paint me as something that I'm not?

You just said that you don't care about the HOw and Why of American actions.

That reveals you to be NOT looking for the Truth.

And yet you are slamming America for it's actions. While not caring about the reasons, or even how significant they are relevant to the scale of support others gave.

That's the behavior of someone looking for rationalizations for their hatred of America.

Not constructive or legitimate criticism.

No, I didn't. I said how much the US put into supporting Iran and Iraq isn't necessarily relevant when discussing that the US has interfered in other countries, and that people in the Middle East know the US interfere.

I'm not looking for the truth? Well, that depends what you want to be the truth. There are lots of truths out there, however we're looking for specific truths. Just shouting out a truth and then telling me I'm not interested in that truth can be ridiculous.

Kind of like "The US interfered in Iran and Iraq" "Iran is a nice country" "That's got nothing to do with it" "You just said Iran isn't a nice country" "WTF?"

You see, you go off topic, then criticize me for things I didn't say, simply because I said it wasn't relevant to the topic.

13428543_1159241597502226_8866972839893396880_n.jpg

Flat out LIE that he bought a "military grade assault rifle". LOTS of questions were asked, just as are asked of anyone.

This is NOT a military weapon. It fires, EXACTLY as does any of these guns. Thank you, thank you very much!

5bd0768f-9f62-4cbe-8b90-cdc5a5702cb4_zpspxitxh3g.jpg

islam and its adherents are the problem . Too bad that the gays in the club didn't have firearms like the 'pink pistols' recommend . Florida is 'shall issue' , maybe the gay community will smarten up and get armed FWierdo .

Some people in Islam are a problem. However the problem seems to have escalated ever since Bush decided to annoy the crap out of Islam by invading.

LIAR!

Islamic Terrorist Attacks did not happen in the US, after the 9/11/2001 attack until President Barack Hussein Obama took office. His retreat from Iraq precipitated the growth and burgeoning of ISIS. Islamic Terrorist Attacks have increased DRASTICALLY ALL OVER THE WORLD since a wimp became our "leader". Also, since he told the world he preferred leading from behind.

You know that to be fact, why lie about it?

True.

Most definitely you are one of the most blatant liars on this entire forum.

islam and its adherents are the problem . Too bad that the gays in the club didn't have firearms like the 'pink pistols' recommend . Florida is 'shall issue' , maybe the gay community will smarten up and get armed FWierdo .

Some people in Islam are a problem. However the problem seems to have escalated ever since Bush decided to annoy the crap out of Islam by invading.

LIAR!

Islamic Terrorist Attacks did not happen in the US, after the 9/11/2001 attack until President Barack Hussein Obama took office. His retreat from Iraq precipitated the growth and burgeoning of ISIS. Islamic Terrorist Attacks have increased DRASTICALLY ALL OVER THE WORLD since a wimp became our "leader". Also, since he told the world he preferred leading from behind.

Oh, you start your post with an attack. Wonderful.

No Islamic terrorist attacks before Obama got into office? Really?

What about John Allen Muhammed, beltway sniper attacks in feb-oct 2002?
What about the LAX airport shooting July 4th 2002?

However, let's get back to reality. When Bush invaded Iraq, people didn't instantly go "I'm going to attack the US", go apply for their visa, get a gun, and then shoot people the very next day. Many of these attacks might have been years in the making, the build up of anger, the finding of people to support them, or encourage them and so on.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

You can see that right wing extremism is responsible for most terrorist attacks in the USA.

However prior to 9/11 there were a few, but then it's increased since then.

True.

The shooters parents were immigrants from Muslim countries. They would've been prevented from coming over and their son would've never been born here to commit those murders.

Which could be said of any people who do stuff. But the US has a problem, and if you have 2/3s the number of people, you have 2/3s the number of psychos with guns, and 2/3s the number of people get killed, but the per capita rates still stay the same.

LIAR!

You laugh a lot Markle. I doubt you will be laughing after Donnie embarrasses the GOP in November. I think you better find the "crying" icon.

LIAR!

Oh, you start your post with an attack. Wonderful.

No Islamic terrorist attacks before Obama got into office? Really?

What about John Allen Muhammed, beltway sniper attacks in feb-oct 2002?
What about the LAX airport shooting July 4th 2002?

However, let's get back to reality. When Bush invaded Iraq, people didn't instantly go "I'm going to attack the US", go apply for their visa, get a gun, and then shoot people the very next day. Many of these attacks might have been years in the making, the build up of anger, the finding of people to support them, or encourage them and so on.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

You can see that right wing extremism is responsible for most terrorist attacks in the USA.

However prior to 9/11 there were a few, but then it's increased since then.
-------------------------- hey , I can't stand 'gwb' or any of the 'bush' fambly . And as far as terror attacks they don't bother me as I don't live in a diverse target rich area . Course my type is probably the primary target of the enemy but I ve always liked tiny towns. :afro: I just point out that muslim supremacy has been a problem since the invention of islam FWierdo . Hey , I thought that you had ME on 'ignore' . Whad you do , did you grow some 'balls' overnight Fridged Wierdo ??

so YES there were terror attacks before 'gwb' maybe during 'gwb' and since 'gww'. I don't think about them , worry over them unless they suit my politics FWierdo .

Forum List

Back