Hillary Endorse Israel’s Bombing of Syria

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
Israel has once again lowered the bar for preemptive war by bombing Syria with little to no government response after their mission. It was only last year (2006) Israel bombed the hell out of Lebanon with the United States airlifting more cluster-bombs to Israel. What other nation could carry out the same military actions against her neighbors as the State of Israel has for the last sixty years and not be called a terrorist state. The State of Israel has a military arsenal that could destroy the Middle East and most of Europe. For too many years the State of Israel has gotten away being an un-official military nuclear power.

By Israel holding the status as an un-official military nuclear power she does not have to be accountable to the international community standards and laws. Israel has created a state of denial to get away with her nuclear weapons program and her uncivil and inhuman treatment of her neighbors. Israel could only get away with what she has gotten away with the blessing of both major political parties in the United States. Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton gave the Israelis her blessing on the Israeli air strike on Syria in the Democratic Debates at Dartmouth Collage.

Only with the support of both major American political Parties can the State of Israel get away with the murder and mayhem that she has for so many years. This is why so many people hate us as we stand united in terrorizing the lives of so many people in the Middle East. As long as anyone from the United States or Israel sets a different standard than they are willing to live by, they will be seen as being wrong and as a hypocrite by the majority of the people of the world. If the United States really wants to help the people of Israel and Middle East there will have to be great reform from our current ways. This model of reform must happen on an international level in many different places around the world with a higher level of thinking being given to the indigence people of the world.

Israel has once again lowered the bar for preemptive war by bombing Syria with little to no government response after their mission. It was only last year (2006) Israel bombed the hell out of Lebanon with the United States airlifting more cluster-bombs to Israel. What other nation could carry out the same military actions against her neighbors as the State of Israel has for the last sixty years and not be called a terrorist state. The State of Israel has a military arsenal that could destroy the Middle East and most of Europe. For too many years the State of Israel has gotten away being an un-official military nuclear power.

By Israel holding the status as an un-official military nuclear power she does not have to be accountable to the international community standards and laws. Israel has created a state of denial to get away with her nuclear weapons program and her uncivil and inhuman treatment of her neighbors. Israel could only get away with what she has gotten away with the blessing of both major political parties in the United States. Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton gave the Israelis her blessing on the Israeli air strike on Syria in the Democratic Debates at Dartmouth Collage.

Only with the support of both major American political Parties can the State of Israel get away with the murder and mayhem that she has for so many years. This is why so many people hate us as we stand united in terrorizing the lives of so many people in the Middle East. As long as anyone from the United States or Israel sets a different standard than they are willing to live by, they will be seen as being wrong and as a hypocrite by the majority of the people of the world. If the United States really wants to help the people of Israel and Middle East there will have to be great reform from our current ways. This model of reform must happen on an international level in many different places around the world with a higher level of thinking being given to the indigence people of the world.
So when is the Government going to start listening to us???

Hopefully never. Fortunately for Humanity people that think the slaughter of Jews is a god given right are a minority in the United States.
So jumpong to erroneous conclusions again are we? Neither of us has advocated any such thing, and tho I can't speak for him. I definitely don't beleive in the slaughter of anyone, and certainly not JEWS.

Hopefully never. Fortunately for Humanity people that think the slaughter of Jews is a god given right are a minority in the United States.

Amen on that! I love these same people cry about a pre-emptive strike on a military target by Israel is wrong. But terrorist preemptive strike by the Arabs against Israel is cool.

The hyprocrisy has no limits!

Indeed... Pals were swimming all the way to europe just to kill jews before the creation of Israel. I always did think it crazy how all those injuns swam to europe to scalp whitey before 1776.

Im sure there is a definition around here to manipulate into the semblance of evidence.

Indeed... Pals were swimming all the way to europe just to kill jews before the creation of Israel. I always did think it crazy how all those injuns swam to europe to scalp whitey before 1776.

Im sure there is a definition around here to manipulate into the semblance of evidence.

It's hard to find a thread you have'nt shit in:D

Tell me when you submit:rofl:

It's hard to find a thread you have'nt shit in:D

Tell me when you submit:rofl:

join my fan club... It might be a little wierd if you start tacking posters of me above your bed though.

So jumpong to erroneous conclusions again are we? Neither of us has advocated any such thing, and tho I can't speak for him. I definitely don't beleive in the slaughter of anyone, and certainly not JEWS.

:muahaha:
Then practice what you preach!

Too bad you don't preach against the marginalization of pals so that you could practice that.

Dey at it again...
:eek:
Second Suspected Syria Nuclear Site Found – Report
Friday, February 25th, 2011 - Newly released commercial satellite photographs have identified a second suspected nuclear installation in Syria, providing fresh evidence that Damascus may have been pursuing atomic weapons before a 2007 Israeli military strike.
The photos, published in a report late Wednesday by the U.S.-based Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS), indicate Syria attempted to hide its nuclear activities after the air raid, and could lead the United Nations nuclear watchdog to step up demands for inspections.

The report indicates Syria's nuclear program was much more advanced than previously thought when Israel bombed what was believed to be a nearly operational nuclear reactor in eastern Syria. ISIS says the photographed complex likely housed uranium-conversion equipment used to produce nuclear fuel and may have been one of three sites linked to the bombed Dair Alzour reactor, also known as al-Kibar.

The facility is in the town of Marj as Sultan, on the outskirts of the Syrian capital. ISIS said it located the site using commercial satellite images based on information provided by sources at the International Atomic Energy Agency and a report in the German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung. A senior U.S. lawmaker said Thursday she was “gravely concerned” by the report and urged President Barack Obama to get tough on Syria by fully implementing sanctions authorized under a 2003 law.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen said if Syria continues to refuse inspections of its nuclear sites, then the IAEA should invoke its right to demand a special appraisal. Syria, an ally of Iran, denies ever harboring an atomic bomb program and says the IAEA should focus instead on Israel because of its undeclared nuclear arsenal.

Source

Amen on that! I love these same people cry about a pre-emptive strike on a military target by Israel is wrong. But terrorist preemptive strike by the Arabs against Israel is cool.

The hyprocrisy has no limits!

Actually, the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when Israel went to them and attacked.

Amen on that! I love these same people cry about a pre-emptive strike on a military target by Israel is wrong. But terrorist preemptive strike by the Arabs against Israel is cool. The hyprocrisy has no limits!

Actually, the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when Israel went to them and attacked.
Poor arabs, minding their own business of killing joos and plundering jovish property.

Amen on that! I love these same people cry about a pre-emptive strike on a military target by Israel is wrong. But terrorist preemptive strike by the Arabs against Israel is cool. The hyprocrisy has no limits!
Actually, the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when Israel went to them and attacked.[/size][/i]
Poor arabs, minding their own business of killing joos and plundering jovish property.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back