Hillary Could Be The Worst Candidate Democrats Have Produced Since The Advent Of Television

It says they keep running the same old flaccid, Democrat Lite retreads.... the notion that HRC will win is preposterous... there's no excitement over her whatsoever. Obama was the cool black guy... There's nothing cool about Clinton.

Hillary is the best known candidate in the field. She left her job as Sec State with huge approval numbers

Plus....she gets to run against a field of Republicans who are forming a circular firing squad as we speak
Two kinds of people will vote for Hillary:

#1) The terminally naive.

#2) Scumbags.

You are calling the majority of Americans naive and scumbags. Still building that HUGE GOP tent I see!:biggrin:

I'm not a politician, so I can speak the truth.

You might be able to if you had any idea what the truth is.

Whatever you post, truth is the opposite.

Hillary is the best known candidate in the field. She left her job as Sec State with huge approval numbers

Plus....she gets to run against a field of Republicans who are forming a circular firing squad as we speak

#2) Scumbags.

You are calling the majority of Americans naive and scumbags. Still building that HUGE GOP tent I see!:biggrin:

I'm not a politician, so I can speak the truth.

You might be able to if you had any idea what the truth is.

Whatever you post, truth is the opposite.

Prove it.

Democrats ran Obama .....an "empty chair" and the worst president ever
Still stomped the Republicans

Now they will run Hillary, the worst candidate in 70 years
She will still stomp the Republicans

What does that say about Republicans?

It says they keep running the same old flaccid, Democrat Lite retreads.... the notion that HRC will win is preposterous... there's no excitement over her whatsoever. Obama was the cool black guy... There's nothing cool about Clinton.

#2) Scumbags.

You will have over 75 million Americans vote for Hillary

lb-launch-champion-graphic-quotestripes-hrc1-cmi-300x600-st.jpg

Democrats ran Obama .....an "empty chair" and the worst president ever
Still stomped the Republicans

Now they will run Hillary, the worst candidate in 70 years
She will still stomp the Republicans

What does that say about Republicans?

#2) Scumbags.

You will have over 75 million Americans vote for Hillary

It's unfortunate that so many people are terminally naive or scumbags.

Last edited:
I'd like to see what Jim Webb has to offer a Democratic primary

I'd like to see what Jim Webb has to offer a Democratic primary
A loser.

Hillary is the worst candidate since Mike Dukakis. Dukakis at least came across as genuine, if somewhat wimpy. He wasnt tainted by scandal after scandal. He had some record of achievement, even if it meant releasing rapists to rape again. Hillary has nothing but a name and a vagina.

I don't recall bringing up Hillary when I said, "I'd like to see what Jim Webb has to offer a Democratic primary".

well, thank you for that profound insight. You can get back to swinging a wiffle ball bat at your HIllary effigy now.

Forum List

Back