Hillary Consoles 8-Year-Old Girl After She Lost Class President to a Boy

At first I thought this was parody, then I remembered it was The Crazy Years.

“As I know too well, it’s not easy when you stand up and put yourself in contention for a role that’s only been sought by boys.”

Hillary Clinton writes to an 8-year-old who ran for class president and lost to a boy: ‘As I know too well, it’s not easy.’

Exactly the level of attention and influence she needs to be at: stalking little kids by mail to feel important.

What an immature pig that Chairman-Mao-dressed xenomorph cocksucker is! That banshee-voiced, vodka-swimming waste of fallopian tubes is even less mature than an 8-year-old! She's soooo pussy-hurt over losing that even after TWO FUCKING YEARS that can't-understand-normal-thinking automatically assumes that if a female loses to a male in an election, it's all some sexist conspiracy to keep women down! What doesn't that lump of female fecal matter Hillary get the cancer it so richly deserves? Preferably in its facehugger egg sac.

That cheap $2 whore is pure walking evil itself. Who spent the past TWO FUCKING YEARS spewing hatred, filth and paranoia at the American public for not electing it. Utter female trash; that below-Springer whore, the ULTIMATE Bill Clinton trailer park skank (and considering the inbred-looking, sloppy female garbage mistresses he's fucked, that's really, really saying something) would get on its knees, suck and swallow for its daily fifth of vodka.

Forum List

Back