Hillary Clinton’s Former Chief Strategist: Stop Mueller

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

he sums up well how i feel with:

…Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

we know our gov has been weaponized. to say otherwise is blind and agenda driven to continue the divide. if it is allowed to continue those doing it now will be in for a rude awakening when someone they don't like continues to do it in a manner they don't like.

the precedent being set now by all those out to get trump via fictitious "crimes" is the root of our divide as i see it.

…Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

we know our gov has been weaponized. to say otherwise is blind and agenda driven to continue the divide. if it is allowed to continue those doing it now will be in for a rude awakening when someone they don't like continues to do it in a manner they don't like.

the precedent being set now by all those out to get trump via fictitious "crimes" is the root of our divide as i see it.
That leads me to think there’s something to find if a special prosecutor is assigned to investigate this guy and Hillary, and he’s trying to cover his ass.

That leads me to think there’s something to find if a special prosecutor is assigned to investigate this guy and Hillary, and he’s trying to cover his ass.

Not to worry, just check his personal e-mails. I'm sure he thought that his Norton fire wall was adequate from hackers, just like Hillary.

After all, Trump is the stupid one, right?

Not to worry, just check his personal e-mails. I'm sure he thought that his Norton fire wall was adequate from hackers, just like Hillary.

Of course Trump is stupid, but you’re kind of jumping around there. Did you have a point?

cause lord knows it can't be the left and those into "deep state" trying to cover.

no. it must be trump. your feelz says so.

cause lord knows it can't be the left and those into "deep state" trying to cover.

You all sound like retards everytime you talk about some “deep state.” Trump and the people he surrounds himself with are all shady as shit. He’s been photographed partying woth mobsters. His daughter married the son of a mobster. His attorney pays off hookers and is probably going to jail for years. He bragged to Russian diplomats about firing Comey to get himnoff his back. He spent his career using eminent domain and his wealth to crush bpeopme into submission.

Demand transparency, goddamit.

You all sound like retards everytime you talk about some “deep state.” Trump and the people he surrounds himself with are all shady as shit. He’s been photographed partying woth mobsters. His daughter married the son of a mobster. His attorney pays off hookers and is probably going to jail for years. He bragged to Russian diplomats about firing Comey to get himnoff his back. He spent his career using eminent domain and his wealth to crush bpeopme into submission.

i do.

which is why i hate obama.

The FBI is by it's very nature an illegal/criminal agency. It is unconstitutional in conception and scope.

Cleaning it up is just a stopgap. It shouldn't exist, and if you want to eliminate that level of corruption, then you need to eliminate the agency itself.

i do.

I don’t believe you care at all about transparency. This administration has gone to war with transparency, and you love them. So I call your lie.

i do.

I don’t believe you care at all about transparency. This administration has gone to war with transparency, and you love them. So I call your lie.
i dont believe you know me for shit.

Former top Bill & Hillary advisor begs for end to Russia probe—‘to protect us all’

laurie052118.jpg

I sorta watched the interview but really didn’t pay all that much attention to it. But. After reading this article based on the interview, I find it worth sharing.

So, what’s the takeaway here? Sure, it’s fun to place a spotlight on a solitary Democrat who dares reject the “collusion” orthodoxy, but this feels much bigger than a petty opportunity for finger-wagging. This feels like something is changing on the broader political landscape.

I’d wager that, however much they may be loath to admit it, the left is starting to come to a place of realization. Mueller’s probe is not going to bring Trump down. Their phony Russian conspiracy is going down in flames, and they’ve started to notice that it’s taking the Democratic Party with it. Trump’s numbers are up, their donations have cratered, their “blue wave” isn’t coming, and the country is sick of the endless drumbeat of Trump-hate.

In short, they’ve realized that they made their own bed – and they’re desperately searching for a way to avoid lying in it.

Much more @ Former top Bill & Hillary advisor begs for end to Russia probe—‘to protect us all’

Notice that he said "the probe threatens all parties"? As the Mueller probe falls apart regarding Trump the evidence of wrongdoing in the Hillary campaign starts to surface and that could spell the end of the democrat party.

Of course Trump is stupid, but you’re kind of jumping around there. Did you have a point?

Trump is stupid? A multi-billionaire who owns his own jet and whooped Hillary's ass and became president? It seems its your point that's stupid.

Forum List

Back