Hillary Clinton's camp fears a new 'bimbo eruption' will put the kibosh on candidacy

Only a crazy right winger...

Stopped reading here. Here's the thing, guy. I am not interested in arguing for right wingers. You want to debate a libertarian, let me know.

I don't care if you want to keep calling me a conservative, but since I'm not one, it just keeps making me think you are stupid

Anybody who believes the right, (which includes you. I've read lot of your posts)
is not extremely further to the right than Reagan's time is just dumb.

Yet you can't name anything I"m "right" that isn't libertarian. You just keep shooting blanks from your empty dick.

So, I slap your face with my silk glove and challenge you, tell me how I'm "right" that isn't "libertarian." Become a man and back up your crap

Call yourself what you like. Many are ashamed to admit they are republicans. You always vote exactly the same way though.

LOL, another liberal shooting blanks. You go out of your way in post after post to call me right wing, then when you have to back it up, your vagina comes out

WHO DO YOU SUPPORT IN THE PRIMARIES?

Stopped reading here. Here's the thing, guy. I am not interested in arguing for right wingers. You want to debate a libertarian, let me know.

I don't care if you want to keep calling me a conservative, but since I'm not one, it just keeps making me think you are stupid

Anybody who believes the right, (which includes you. I've read lot of your posts)

Yet you can't name anything I"m "right" that isn't libertarian. You just keep shooting blanks from your empty dick.

So, I slap your face with my silk glove and challenge you, tell me how I'm "right" that isn't "libertarian." Become a man and back up your crap

Call yourself what you like. Many are ashamed to admit they are republicans. You always vote exactly the same way though.

LOL, another liberal shooting blanks. You go out of your way in post after post to call me right wing, then when you have to back it up, your vagina comes out

You said I was a conservative, you didn't ask me if I was one, and repeated that I'm one when I said I'm actually a libertarian. So stop deflecting and see if you can arm that pecker of yours and back up your own crap.

What do I support that is "conservative" that is not also "libertarian?" You made the claim, are you admitting you pulled it out of your ass and you're only smart enough really to identify not liberal and to you that means conservative because more than one non-liberal ideology is too much content for you?

Here, I'll help you out. Here is a thread I started on my libertarian views. Where am I conservative that is not libertarian?

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You said I was a conservative, you didn't ask me if I was one, and repeated that I'm one when I said I'm actually a libertarian. So stop deflecting and see if you can arm that pecker of yours and back up your own crap.

What do I support that is "conservative" that is not also "libertarian?" You made the claim, are you admitting you pulled it out of your ass and you're only smart enough really to identify not liberal and to you that means conservative because more than one non-liberal ideology is too much content for you?

Here, I'll help you out. Here is a thread I started on my libertarian views. Where am I conservative that is not libertarian?

How do you disagree with right wingers? What do they support that you oppose? What do they oppose that you support?

So when you went out of your way to call me repeatedly a "conservative," and I asked you what that is based on, your answer is to play 20 questions. You made the claim, Sparky. Back it up

So when you went out of your way to call me repeatedly a "conservative," and I asked you what that is based on, your answer is to play 20 questions. You made the claim, Sparky. Back it up

Answer the question.

How do you disagree with right wingers? What do they support that you oppose? What do they oppose that you support?

It looks like you replied as I was adding the link, you can go back and read that.

Both libertarians and conservatives are fiscally conservative. Though we mean it and they generally don't. My being fiscally conservative doesn't contradict being libertarian. Do you even know what a libertarian is?

And again, playing 20 questions isn't an answer to what you base calling me a conservative on. The question is simple, how am I a conservative that is not libertarian? What did you base it on? You seemed to have based it on duh, dar, that's not liberal, hic, that makes you a conservative, drool...

Answer the question.

I asked you what your claim was based on, you didn't answer it, you keep asking me a question. I asked first

Answer the question.

I asked you what your claim was based on, you didn't answer it, you keep asking me a question. I asked first

Like I said. Lots of people are embarrassed to admit to be republicans so they call themselves all kinds of other silly things, but most can't show a bit of difference. That's called a distinction without a difference.

Answer the question.

Like I said. Lots of people are embarrassed to admit to be republicans so they call themselves all kinds of other silly things, but most can't show a bit of difference. That's called a distinction without a difference.

I showed a distinction with a difference. My military and social positions are completely juxtaposed to Republicans. And I see no evidence Republicans are embarrassed to admit that. I just don't admit that because I'm not one. And I voted for one Republican in the last six elections, so I don't vote for them either.

What you said seems a much bigger Democrat issue, so many liberals on the site are lock step Democrats then say they are not one. If you read my link, you see how I am not a Republican based on all non-fiscal issues.

So you called me a conservative because you think some people are embarrassed to say they are Republicans, not because you had any content to back it up. Well, you are estrogen laden, we did learn one thing

Answer the question.

I showed a distinction with a difference. My military and social positions are completely juxtaposed to Republicans. And I see no evidence Republicans are embarrassed to admit that. I just don't admit that because I'm not one. And I voted for one Republican in the last six elections, so I don't vote for them either.

What you said seems a much bigger Democrat issue, so many liberals on the site are lock step Democrats then say they are not one. If you read my link, you see how I am not a Republican based on all non-fiscal issues.

So you called me a conservative because you think some people are embarrassed to say they are Republicans, not because you had any content to back it up. Well, you are estrogen laden, we did learn one thing

How? How are your military and social positions different? You can call yourself a fluffy kitten for all I care, but until you can show how you differ from every other right winger, you're just another right winger.

Answer the question.

How? How are your military and social positions different? You can call yourself a fluffy kitten for all I care, but until you can show how you differ from every other right winger, you're just another right winger.

Read the link, dumb ass, I already gave you this.

What is a small government libertarian US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And did you know that "right winger" doesn't mean not left winger? There are other options. I guess not liberal is all your brain capacity allows. Don't worry about it, lots of liberals have that stupid gene. It is a big part of why you are liberal, you need someone to think for you

Answer the question.

Read the link, dumb ass, I already gave you this.

And did you know that "right winger" doesn't mean not left winger? There are other options. I guess not liberal is all your brain capacity allows. Don't worry about it, lots of liberals have that stupid gene. It is a big part of why you are liberal, you need someone to think for you

It might disappoint you to realize that nobody is aware of every silly thread you started. If you would have linked to it before, I would have addressed it before.

The only differences you can point to between you and every other right winger

1. You might slightly disagree with them on abortion, but you think their position is also perfectly reasonable.
2. You aren't quite as ready to go to war. Hell buddy. After shrub, almost the entire country isn't eager to go to war.
3. You claim you are both fiscally conservative, only you are possibly more so.

Two peas in the same pod would more different. You are just another right winger. Embrace it.

1. You might slightly disagree with them on abortion, but you think their position is also perfectly reasonable.
2. You aren't quite as ready to go to war. Hell buddy. After shrub, almost the entire country isn't eager to go to war.

Two peas in the same pod would more different. You are just another right winger. Embrace it.
[

Let's see:

- Pulled out of your ass. I'm pro-choice and I don't think their position is reasonable at all. Government has no legitimate authority to force a woman to carry a baby to term. I just said they think abortion is murder. Which means they aren't going to go for it's OK as long as PP does fewer of them. I do something you don't do, listen. I heard their position, my endorsement of it is zero and that is a point I debate them on regularly

:wtf:

- You are just retarded. I want to slash the military by 1/3 to 1/2, close all overseas bases and leave the middle east entirely. You characterize that as "you aren't quite as ready to go to war?" I'm far to the left of you, idiot

- Applause, you got one right, I am way to the right of them fiscally.

You forgot the parts that I'm against the war on drugs, I think all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling euthanasia and I think all other morality laws should be repealed.

Which you characterize as "two peas" in the same pod. BTW, I did call myself conservative when I was one. I am fiscally conservative, but I'm far left on the military and social policy. There is a term for that, libertarian. About 1990 I left the party and stopped being one. That's why I say I'm not one.I'm going to let you in on something. This is going to be hard, so you may want to sit down first. You are stupid

[

Let's see:

- Pulled out of your ass. I'm pro-choice and I don't think their position is reasonable at all. Government has no legitimate authority to force a woman to carry a baby to term. I just said they think abortion is murder. Which means they aren't going to go for it's OK as long as PP does fewer of them. I do something you don't do, listen. I heard their position, my endorsement of it is zero and that is a point I debate them on regularly

- You are just retarded. I want to slash the military by 1/3 to 1/2, close all overseas bases and leave the middle east entirely. You characterize that as "you aren't quite as ready to go to war?" I'm far to the left of you, idiot

You forgot the parts that I'm against the war on drugs, I think all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling euthanasia and I think all other morality laws should be repealed.

Which you characterize as "two peas" in the same pod. BTW, I did call myself conservative when I was one. I am fiscally conservative, but I'm far left on the military and social policy. There is a term for that, libertarian. About 1990 I left the party and stopped being one. That's why I say I'm not one.I'm going to let you in on something. This is going to be hard, so you may want to sit down first. You are stupid

One of us is stupid. Who you gonna vote for? Don't tell me. One of those clowns that all those other right wingers vote for? Try not to get lost in the crowd.

[

Let's see:

One of us is stupid. Who you gonna vote for? Don't tell me. One of those clowns that all those other right wingers vote for? Try not to get lost in the crowd.

Based on the last six elections, there is a 1 in 6 chance I'll vote for the Republican. You are very good at being wrong, you probably know that. Other than not supporting Republicans and not voting for them, you may have a point...

Here is where I am right now in order, meaning if you to to 2, 1 didn't happen, if you go to 3, 1 and 2 didn't happen, ...:

1) Democrat: If Jeb is the nominee, I'll vote Democrat even if it's Bernie Sanders. The last thing I want is another four years of the HW cabal, they have done enough damage to this country.

2) Libertarian: If Republicans don't nominate Jeb and the Libertarians stop attention whoring and nominating conservatives, I'll probably vote for them

3) Hillary: If Hillary is the nominee, Libertarians don't nominate a libertarian and the Republicans pick another loser institutional Republican, I would vote for Hillary. W's spending orgy showed what happens when Republicans actually have power. Hillary is a sell out, she'd be no different than an institutional Republican, but Republicans would block her rather than going along with it.

4) Republican: If Republicans nominate a candidate who is not an institutional Republican and is at least OK and Libertarians don't nominate a libertarian, I would probably vote Republican

Screwed)

So, if Republicans don't nominate Jeb but they do nominate an institutional Republican and Libertarians don't nominate a libertarian, then it's 2008 all over again, I'm screwed. In 2008, Libertarians nominated conservative Bob Barr and Republicans nominated institutional candidate McCain but not another Bush. I voted for Nader. I may not have agreed with him on anything, but at least he stood for something and I had nothing else to vote for

Forum List

Back