Hillary Clinton won the debate (FOX News)

16%2B-%2B1

16%2B-%2B1

16%2B-%2B1

16%2B-%2B1

lester-holt.jpg

16%2B-%2B1

Yeah, I was disappointed that Lester did not ask Comrade Trump why he had his foundation pay for a six foot tall picture of himself. If he is elected, is he going to start erecting statues of himself around the US, like Saddam Hussein? I expect that is on his mind right now.

I don't support either candidate and I don't think one or the other "Won". I do like the way he moderator held Trump's feet to the fire, but he actually acted to protect Hillary to the same degree. As such, the debate was very obvious in its bias.

I never watch these things, but this time, I might have missed something important. I understand that Trump responded to the question about why he has not released his tax returns by talking about our 'third world airports". This is going to deprive me of sleep! It is like the time I got on a bus, and two women were talking, and one said, "...after that, I tied him down, and had no further problems....", and then got off the bus. That was 35 years ago, and I am still trying to figure it out.

"The debate, taken in its entirety, demonstrates how much preparation really matters. She was ready for all of his quips with a litany of detail that may have bored the viewer at points, but showed why she is winning on qualifications, experience and temperament in every poll."

True.
It also helps if the moderator refuses to ask you questions about Benghazi, emails, Deplorables, the Clinton Foundation, or your husbands affairs.

I never watch these things, but this time, I might have missed something important. I understand that Trump responded to the question about why he has not released his tax returns by talking about our 'third world airports". This is going to deprive me of sleep! It is like the time I got on a bus, and two women were talking, and one said, "...after that, I tied him down, and had no further problems....", and then got off the bus. That was 35 years ago, and I am still trying to figure it out.
The tax issues is a fake excuse to claim he's hiding something. The fact is he has been under constant audit for years, which is pure harassment. Many Republicans are going through the same. Obama is abusing his authority by going after political enemies using the IRS. By law, Trump doesn't have to release his returns. He is protected by specific laws that protect people from abuse by the IRS while under a federal audit. They could end the issue by ending the audit today, but they refuse to. Instead, Hillary is making baseless accusations while she skates on all of her crimes while obstructing justice and having her employees plead the 5th to prevent them from incriminating themselves. It stinks to high Heaven, but Hillary is part of a criminal enterprise that has been given special treatment by the DOJ. She should have been indicted and prosecuted, but instead she's trying to rig an election and become president.

That should make anyone lose sleep.

This isn't going well....

I need something to get me off the hook...

Hmmmmmm.... I have it.
I will blame it on the microphone....Yeah that's it... Ivanka will like this.She loves her a winner!!!!

Trump thinking....jpg

Ahhhhh... gonna get me some burgers after this nonsense...

Trump eating mickey D's.jpg

Last edited:
Not according to all the snap polls.
But most of the SNAP polls show Clinton winning by a lopsided margin.

• A PPP poll found that viewers thought Clinton had won the debate by a 51-40 margin. Among that group, 40 percent of viewers said the debate had made them more likely to vote for Clinton vs. 35 percent who said it'd made them more likely to vote for Trump.
  • A CNN/ORC poll found that 62 percent of viewers thought Clinton won vs. 27 percent who thought Trump did so. That’s the most lopsided result in CNN’s data set, which goes back until 1984, except for Romney smoking Obama 67–25 at their first debate in 2012. Of CNN's respondents, 34 percent said the debate had made them more likely to vote for Clinton while 18 percent said it had made them more likely to vote for Trump.

Reaction around the world to first Trump-Clinton debate

Some will say, “Who cares?” They're not the ones going to the polls. On the other hand, it is interesting to see how the world reacted to The Debate. And, the results were expected. Leftists thought Clinton did good. Everyone else liked Trump.

Story @ Reaction around the world to first Trump-Clinton debate | My Connection from Cox

everyone except for rightwingnuts thought Hillary crushed him.

but why trade in reality.

Hmmmmmm.... I have it.
I will blame it on the microphone....Yeah that's it... Ivanka will like this.She loves her a winner!!!!

View attachment 91226

View attachment 91232
The facts.....

trump-vs-hillary.jpg.cf.jpg

THE FAX:
  • A PPP poll found that viewers thought Clinton had won the debate by a 51-40 margin. Among that group, 40 percent of viewers said the debate had made them more likely to vote for Clinton vs. 35 percent who said it'd made them more likely to vote for Trump.
  • A CNN/ORC poll found that 62 percent of viewers thought Clinton won vs. 27 percent who thought Trump did so. That’s the most lopsided result in CNN’s data set, which goes back until 1984, except for Romney smoking Obama 67–25 at their first debate in 2012. Of CNN's respondents, 34 percent said the debate had made them more likely to vote for Clinton while 18 percent said it had made them more likely to vote for Trump.

Hmmmmmm.... I have it.

View attachment 91226

View attachment 91232
The facts.....

it is not "against the second amendment" to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, abusers, and people on the terrorist watch list.

it would probably be helpful if you actually knew what Heller requires and not listen to your fellow hacks.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Bullshit. Already a thread on this that blows your crap out of the water. Hell's bells Trump won on Slate for crying out loud.

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey
  • CNN's snap poll gave Clinton the win with 62 per cent to Trump's 27
  • But most of the others reported Trump was the winner by a landslide
Most snap polls show Trump winning the debate by a landslide

Hmmmmmm.... I have it.

View attachment 91226

View attachment 91232
The facts.....

THE FAX:

Wow, that isn't even impressive.

What did CNN have as a sampling? 500?

Did CNN ask journalists or real people???

Or did they have those numbers before the debate, because everyone else says Trump clobbered her fat ass.

The winner will be determined election day. Until then, arguing over who won an individual debate is a moot point.

Bullshit. Already a thread on this that blows your crap out of the water. Hell's bells Trump won on Slate for crying out loud.

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey
Well, In a few days we will know all the results…it is still early. I guess the police state candidate appealed to those chosen to respond in the SNAP polls. Hopefully, that was a fluke set up by Trumps' friends.

Hmmmmmm.... I have it.

View attachment 91226

View attachment 91232
The facts.....

THE FAX:

Wow, that isn't even impressive.

What did CNN have as a sampling? 500?

Did CNN ask journalists or real people???

Or did they have those numbers before the debate, because everyone else says Trump clobbered her fat ass.

SNAP, Crackers and POP. By Friday we will have a clearer picture of who most of us think won the debate. The obnoxious Trump with his aggressive style of interrupting,cutting people off and dangerous uninformed foreign policy rhetoric appeals to most of the RW sheeple in this country. He could transform into Hitler right before their eyes and they would still vote for him.

anything else you want to make up in your drug addled little mind?

Forum List

Back