Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Dubya's stupid name is even wrong. Maybe he'll have to change it Repug's Trumped Me Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My name isn't wrong because Trump didn't win. And neither did Dubya win in 2000 or 2004, for that matter. A Republican hasn't legitimately won a presidential election since Bush Sr. in 1988.

I should change my name to "Bush Sr. Da Last Repug Prez", but that doesn't have the same ring to it.

Both Bush and Trump won.

The biggest loser in all this seems to be you.

Sad to watch really.

Not sad for me, I find him pretty funny. Love watching idiots be idiots.

Dubya's stupid name is even wrong. Maybe he'll have to change it Repug's Trumped Me Again.

My name isn't wrong because Trump didn't win. And neither did Dubya win in 2000 or 2004, for that matter. A Republican hasn't legitimately won a presidential election since Bush Sr. in 1988.

I should change my name to "Bush Sr. Da Last Repug Prez", but that doesn't have the same ring to it.

You should change your name to "Sandy Vagina".

We already know your name -- Fucktard the Clown

If you say so, Sandy!

Both Bush and Trump won.

Sad to watch really.

Yeah, Clinton lost after winning by more than 2.7 million fucking votes. Keep telling yourself that, dumb fuck.

Both Bush and Trump won.

Sad to watch really.

Yeah, Clinton lost after winning by more than 2.7 million fucking votes. Keep telling yourself that, dumb fuck.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

Hey keep.believing that fake news, this is a gem!!!!!!!!!

PS,
Do you believe it now?

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

Did you ever think that based on all the violent, hatred, name calling of people that voted for Trump would receive from the extremely biased
pollsters that WE would tell them we voted for Trump?
These pollsters were always asking more Democrats in their polling data and I wouldn't be surprised if exit polling did the same!

But the exit poll isn’t just about whom people voted for — that’s why there are interviewers even in safe states. Voters are asked to provide basic demographic information like gender, age, and ethnicity. Furthermore, they're asked some questions about their personal viewpoints and behaviors — like their religion and churchgoing habits — and questions about major issues facing the country.
How exit polls work — and how much to trust them
So once again it goes to show that behind the curtain is the ONLY true poll!

Both Bush and Trump won.

Sad to watch really.

Yeah, Clinton lost

You had me at........Clinton lost

New Topics

Forum List

Back