Hillary Clinton wiped her server with Bleachbit

Comey says otherwise.
Comey says nothing rose to the level of prosecution. #checkmate

Comey lied. His statement discussed all the evidence and numerous prosecutors have said the facts presented were sufficient to prosecute her. Comey was simply saving his own ass.

Aaaannnnd........... conspiracy.
It always ends there with you types.

Douche bags label everything that points the finger of guilt at Hillary as a "conspiracy theory."

"Comey lied".

Your quote and a conspiracy dope.

Yeah, that's what I said, douche bag. How does that equate to a "conspiracy theory? You assholes accuse Trump of lying on a daily basis. Is that a conspiracy?

Face it: you're a congenital moron.

Last edited:
Hillarie's emails were hacked, there is no doubt about it. If not where is Julian Assange getting them from.

Moron alert

He isn't dope.

LOL Claiming that Assange isn't getting or does not have hacked emails from Hillary is funny, and shows that you have no TV....................

Try again

Link to it dope. Show me one news report where Assange says he has hacked Clinton mails.
What WL has released is from the hack of the DNC.

So you are saying that the emails that Assange already turned over were given to him by Hillary? Because either Hillary gave them to him or they were hacked.

Assange does not give away his sources, which is why they trust him, though Hillary just had his last source murdered.

LOL I like you because u r tupid

He released HACKED DNC MAILS !
Like I said, link to something that supports your assertion.

How did Wikileaks get them, moron?

Hillarie's emails were hacked, there is no doubt about it. If not where is Julian Assange getting them from.

Moron alert

He isn't dope.

LOL Claiming that Assange isn't getting or does not have hacked emails from Hillary is funny, and shows that you have no TV....................

Try again

Link to it dope. Show me one news report where Assange says he has hacked Clinton mails.

So you are saying that the emails that Assange already turned over were given to him by Hillary? Because either Hillary gave them to him or they were hacked.

Assange does not give away his sources, which is why they trust him, though Hillary just had his last source murdered.

There were more released after that, and there are more coming.

LOL I like you, really. Why because you are stupid enough to believe that what you say here matters for some reason. It doesn't, do you think that you can change my or anyone's opinion? LOL like I said u r the best, now finish your cigarette and beer.

Comey says nothing rose to the level of prosecution. #checkmate

Comey lied. His statement discussed all the evidence and numerous prosecutors have said the facts presented were sufficient to prosecute her. Comey was simply saving his own ass.

Aaaannnnd........... conspiracy.
It always ends there with you types.

Douche bags label everything that points the finger of guilt at Hillary as a "conspiracy theory."

"Comey lied".

Your quote and a conspiracy dope.

Yeah, that's what I said, douche bag. How does that equate to a "conspiracy theory? You assholes accuse Trump of lying on a daily basis. Is that a conspiracy?

Face it: you're a congenital moron.

Comey lied.

Comey was simply saving his own ass.

Your words dope.
What is Comey saving his ass from?

The conspiracy to save Clinton that somehow threatened Comey?

He isn't dope.

Try again

Whoever hacked the DNC dope.
The DNC is not Clinton's email.

The Clinton Foundation has been in the news a lot lately and not all the attention it is garnering has been good. A debate over the degree of conflict it presented for Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State and whether "favors were sold" make it a candidate as the poster child for crony capitalism.

When trying to interpret the information we garner from the media we must does the person, or producer have an agenda? Below is a reprint of an article originally published in December of 2012 that delves into how the media ask questions, spin answers, and manipulates conversations. It may also help shed a little light on why Americans have such a difficult time recognizing the truth.

Advancing Time: Clinton Foundation, Is It Doing God's Work?

He isn't dope.

Try again

There were more released after that, and there are more coming.

LOL I like you, really. Why because you are stupid enough to believe that what you say here matters for some reason. It doesn't, do you think that you can change my or anyone's opinion? LOL like I said u r the best, now finish your cigarette and beer.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind.I'm trying to get you to link to WTF you're talking about. He hasn't released anything that wasn't already out there.

Try again

Again dope there were non DNC email released by Wiki, including 65 with Chelsies hidden identity

Again dope there were non DNC email released by Wiki, including 65 with Chelsies hidden identity

Link them.
Judicial Watch released those from a FOIA request dope.

Link them.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told Fox in an interview that aired on Wednesday that his organization was still evaluating the hacked documents, as well as when and how they would be released.

Wanna bet Hillary tries to kill Assange again? LOL LOL LOL

No one cares what you say, no one cares what I say, none of this has any cosmic meaning, Hillary is guilty of espionage the end

Link them.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told Fox in an interview that aired on Wednesday that his organization was still evaluating the hacked documents, as well as when and how they would be released.

Wanna bet Hillary tries to kill Assange again? LOL LOL LOL

No one cares what you say, no one cares what I say, none of this has any cosmic meaning, Hillary is guilty of espionage the end

From your link:
"It's a variety of different types of documents from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign,"

It says nothing about Clinton's server or her emails dope.
You were already proven wrong. You have no idea what your talking about.

Try again

The latest batch is not from the DNC, dope.

Link to the "latest batch"?

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME "Diane Reynolds"

LA LA LA LA

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME "Diane Reynolds"

LA LA LA LA

:gives:

Wait...

So now you rubes are mad her server couldn't be hacked?

She destroyed government property in an effort to cover up her Pay for Play, arming Jihadists through Benghazi and Lord knows what else

Hmmmm no she didn't .

HMMMMMM ......back it up with validated sources other than what lies between your ears.

LA LA LA LA

OK you finally sourced your posts. Now, what is the scandal you found here? Those were taken from the emails that were already publicly available.

LA LA LA LA

OK you finally sourced your posts. Now, what is the scandal you found here? Those were taken from the emails that were already publicly available.
head-in-sand.jpg

LA LA LA LA

head-in-sand.jpg

Yes, it's a revelation that Clinton emailed her daughter about a terrorist attack in Benghazi.
You dopes have been using that for years and now it's a bombshell!

Where is the scandal in her daughter using a pseudonym?

New Topics

Forum List

Back