Hillary Clinton wiped her server with Bleachbit

How did Wikileaks get them, moron?

Whoever hacked the DNC dope.
The DNC is not Clinton's email.

The latest batch is not from the DNC, dope.

Link to the "latest batch"?
Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME "Diane Reynolds"

LA LA LA LA

:gives:
You do since you replied....................

Next dork

So you are saying that the emails that Assange already turned over were given to him by Hillary? Because either Hillary gave them to him or they were hacked.

Assange does not give away his sources, which is why they trust him, though Hillary just had his last source murdered.

LOL I like you because u r tupid

He released HACKED DNC MAILS !
Like I said, link to something that supports your assertion.

How did Wikileaks get them, moron?

Whoever hacked the DNC dope.
The DNC is not Clinton's email.

The latest batch is not from the DNC, dope.

Link to the "latest batch"?
Google.com

No wonder libs want govt to do everything for them - they're helpless.

:p

Emails go two ways . They can get them off the state department server .

Even mails that were not sent to/from state department? Really?
Then they weren't official business.

Comey says otherwise.
Comey says nothing rose to the level of prosecution. #checkmate

But you said emails were not official business.

Comey said otherwise.

Wait...

So now you rubes are mad her server couldn't be hacked?

She destroyed government property in an effort to cover up her Pay for Play, arming Jihadists through Benghazi and Lord knows what else

Don't forget the alien invasion from outer space cover up
Yes Hillary will expose the real aliens that attended the Democratic convention.

Hillary will expose the conspiracy surrounding alt-right, Trump, Putin and Benghazi video tapes.

Emails go two ways . They can get them off the state department server .

Comey says otherwise.

Comey said otherwise.
If she broke no laws, it doesn't matter. And Comey stated that she broke no laws.

Comey says otherwise.

Comey said otherwise.
If she broke no laws, it doesn't matter. And Comey stated that she broke no laws.

That's NOT what Comey said, he said she didn't intend to break laws

Dumbass #AmnestyDon thinks Hillary poured actual bleach on her server.
4i6Ckte.gif

Back when I was in the Army if I needed to wipe a classified drive I had software that would format it 3 times. then I took a powerful magnet and ran it over the drive. opened it up and scratched the platters with a screwdriver, took a hammer and beat it to pieces triple wrapped that and shipped it off to a facility to be melted into slag.Every step of the way if someone handled that package they had to sign their name on it.
They are not trying to recover the data from Clinton's server.

Back when I was in the Army if I needed to wipe a classified drive I had software that would format it 3 times. then I took a powerful magnet and ran it over the drive. opened it up and scratched the platters with a screwdriver, took a hammer and beat it to pieces triple wrapped that and shipped it off to a facility to be melted into slag.Every step of the way if someone handled that package they hod to sign their name on it.
All you really need to do is format the drive, then write new info to the entire drive. The old info is now gone, no ghost imaging is possible so the ARMY doesn't know squat.

Back when I was in the Army if I needed to wipe a classified drive I had software that would format it 3 times. then I took a powerful magnet and ran it over the drive. opened it up and scratched the platters with a screwdriver, took a hammer and beat it to pieces triple wrapped that and shipped it off to a facility to be melted into slag.Every step of the way if someone handled that package they hod to sign their name on it.
All you really need to do is format the drive, then write new info to the entire drive. The old info is now gone, no ghost imaging is possible so the ARMY doesn't know squat.
Oh really. I've seen info taken off drives that have been in fires and yes you can get information from a formated drive.

The powerful magnet is enough. Once all those 1s and 0s are scrambled they can not be reformed.

Forum List

Back