Hillary Clinton Will Testify on Benghazi

I guarantee an "understanding" has been reached and hillary will testify but will not be asked any tough questions.

Don't expect any revelations from Hillary.

Her State Department fucked up big time. No one was held accountable. No one lost their job and no one will.

No one cares that four good men died because of their stupidity and incompetence. Hillary least of all.

She won't loose her job and neither will any of her incompetant State Department idiots. They will all roll alone like nothing happened.

None of them are worth the sweat on those dead mens balls and I hope they all rot in hell.

Her State Department fucked up big time. No one was held accountable. No one lost their job and no one will.

No one cares that four good men died because of their stupidity and incompetence. Hillary least of all.

She won't loose her job and neither will any of her incompetant State Department idiots. They will all roll alone like nothing happened.

None of them are worth the sweat on those dead mens balls and I hope they all rot in hell.

Yup, Hillary has a lifetime of experience as a professional liar, no revelations in the offing here...

If losing jobs would bring back the dead men or provide some preventative measures then I am all for it. The system/procedures that were in place at the time simply do not work. I hope these hearings as well as other means to identify the breakdowns will serve as safeguards against this type of situation being repeated.

If losing jobs would bring back the dead men or provide some preventative measures then I am all for it. The system/procedures that were in place at the time simply do not work. I hope these hearings as well as other means to identify the breakdowns will serve as safeguards against this type of situation being repeated.

Yeah why bother with accountablity. Just make sure it doesn't happen again and let those responsible for 4 deaths slide...especially Queen Shrillary.

I believe it's about time that our government , those responsible, pay the price for their incompetence. Obviously, you can't bring back the fallen hero's but recall that they have/had families that will be suffering a lifetime and they deserve justice and a full understanding.

Last edited:
I agree. Heads should have rolled but won't.

Absolutely no one will be held accountable for those deaths and no one will lose their cushy Fed jobs.

Those guys probably thought their bosses had their backs. How wrong they were and its a crying shame they payed for those thoughts with their lives.

The State Department? Assholes one and all.

I believe it's about time that our government , those responsible, pay the price for their incompetence. Obviously, you can't bring back the fallen hero's but recall that they have/had families that will be suffering a lifetime and they deserve justice and a full understanding.

I agree. I have not forgotten the families by any means. If there are criminally culpable parties then I believe they will be dealt with accordingly. The people who dropped the ball here will be paying a price for the rest of their lives. I do not believe anyone will be getting away with anything.

Committee to Hillary: "Tell us Mrs. Clinton what you know about Benghazi.
Hillary: "Benghazi who?" "Is that the PM of Israel?" "ever since my concussion I remember little of what happened before last week, except Monica, I will never forget her."

Forum List

Back