Hillary Clinton 'will testify about Benghazi

"I'm sorry Senator.....my fall, concussion, blood clot, brain tumor, brain surgery, etc has ruined my memory about that."

• Banned
"I'm sorry Senator.....my fall, concussion, blood clot, brain tumor, brain surgery, etc has ruined my memory about that."

Besides "I don't want to tarnish my 2016 chances so please don't grill me till I'm well done." I'm not well. BooHoo.

The sheer timing and convenience of it all.

Reagan never answered even one question about Iran-Contra. He fed Ollie to the wolves and walked away unscathed and the rw's loved it.

Someone here made some snotty post about Bill not be being at the hospital. I don't expect that person to mention that Bill walked out of the hospital with his wife.

• Banned
Reagan never answered even one question about Iran-Contra. He fed Ollie to the wolves and walked away unscathed and the rw's loved it.

Someone here made some snotty post about Bill not be being at the hospital. I don't expect that person to mention that Bill walked out of the hospital with his wife.

Typical Lib...Back to the Future.. Reaaaaagan or Booooosh.

Another of your pals is whining about Reagan's amnesty on another thread...please feel free to join him.

It's the 80's revival here today at US MessageBoard

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let's see how many times she can't remember or doesn't recall. :cool:

Look at B.J. salivating. Was Monica outside the hospital?

Hillary Clinton WILL testify about Benghazi consulate attack despite concussion and blood clot | Mail Online

A simply miraculous and quick recovery. See libs there is a God.

It amazes me that you fools still continue to make straw man fantasies.

It takes ZERO intelligence to beat up your own inventions.

Last edited:
Someone need to be held accountable - Hillary will not inculpate anyone!

I'm amazed you believe your own lies and you think that people take you seriously here. :badgrin:

Stupid is as stupid does.

Hillary Clinton WILL testify about Benghazi consulate attack despite concussion and blood clot | Mail Online

• Banned

Let us know when you can do it. You are qualified.

Someone need to be held accountable - Hillary will not inculpate anyone!

I'll wager they won't press her anywhere near as hard as those that already testified. It will be a media event that's pro Hillary. The lame Republicans will go easy on her for sure.
Don't want to be seen bullying a sick woman.

Fuck the truth!

Notice her leaving the hospital. They media all played the same clip in a loop to reinforce subliminally that she was so ill. And theres B.J. smiling his ass off.

The media can fool some of the peole some of....

Last edited:
Just one small example of how easy lying comes to hitlery...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsxN0DpFFOs]Hillary Clinton doesn't remember "slum lord" friend - YouTube[/ame]

Since Clinton was not in Benghazi, what do you idiots think she can contribute to the conversation?

Are you going to cry when she does not confirm your little invented stories about stand down orders and Obama watching the four American die through the eye of a drone?

:lol:

Imagine id anyone but her did this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s]Hillary Clinton adopts a southern drawl - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine if anyone but her did this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s]Hillary Clinton adopts a southern drawl - YouTube[/ame]

Another of your pals is whining about Reagan's amnesty on another thread...please feel free to join him.

How about someone a little more recent. Alberto Gonzalez ring a bell?
Why do you think Hillary would steal a page from the republican play book?

And? :cool: You people want to talk about everyone but Hillary...good failed strategy. Can you ever talk about the present issue without strawman referrals to the past?

I don't care if Gonzalez stood on his head naked and lied through his dick. We're talking about Hillary.

Last edited:

You are an idiot. Reagan addressed the subject on TV. Your head must have been planted firmly up your ass if you missed it.

[ame=http://youtu.be/R67CH-qhXJs]President Ronald Reagan - Address on Iran-Contra - YouTube[/ame]

And? :cool: You people want to talk about everyone but Hillary...good failed strategy. Can you ever talk about the present issue without strawman referrals to the past?

I don't care if Gonzalez stood on his head naked and lied through his dick. We're talking about Hillary.

OK, let's talk about Hillary. She's gonna be our next president and she's gonna take away your guns.

Forum List

Back