Hillary Clinton will do as well as Barack Obama in 2012 with young voters

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton will do as well as Barack Obama in 2012 with young voters - full article

"Clinton is now projected to get exactly the same youth vote share as Obama did in 2012 (60 percent), according to a massive new study released Monday by the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago, as part of its GenForward survey series.

It’s a stunning turnaround for a campaign that has faced months of fierce criticism and second-guessing over its apparent inability to shore up its millennial support."

Thoughts? Will she have better voting results than Barack Obama did when he became President? I think he will have more young and more women voters

Her appeal to youth voters was questionable shortly after Bernie dropped out, but she has had months now to court them. I still doubt she appeals to them very much, but with Bernie stumping for her they seem willing to go along.

• Banned
Her appeal to youth voters was questionable shortly after Bernie dropped out, but she has had months now to court them. I still doubt she appeals to them very much, but with Bernie stumping for her they seem willing to go along.
True, but she will attract way more young voters than Trump thats for sure

• Banned
Hillary Clinton will do as well as Barack Obama in 2012 with young voters - full article

"Clinton is now projected to get exactly the same youth vote share as Obama did in 2012 (60 percent), according to a massive new study released Monday by the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago, as part of its GenForward survey series.

It’s a stunning turnaround for a campaign that has faced months of fierce criticism and second-guessing over its apparent inability to shore up its millennial support."

Thoughts? Will she have better voting results than Barack Obama did when he became President? I think he will have more young and more women voters
hillary will do okay

Forum List

Back