Hillary Clinton Will Be Buried by Trump's Avalanche

Early voting indicates no such avalanche
You'll feel it before you see it. I know what I am feeling and it's going to be an avalanche. Put your helmet on and buy an oxygen tank. You're about to be snowed in with Hillary! If you don't make it out alive we'll know who did it!

I voted for Gary Johnson, not Hillary Clinton. I'm simply going by the numbers which historically have not been wrong. Trump has no path to victory at this point.

According to Professor Norpoth Trump has a certainty of between 87%-97% of becoming the next president. His primary model has not been proven wrong yet. I'll get you the link. Hang on.

I'm aware, but he made that prediction in February before Trump made the bulk of his gaffes that have alienated a lot of people.

Trump has gotten stronger ...just like hilary's scandal list.

screen-shot-2016-04-01-at-2-46-23-pm.png

Vail Resorts Colorado Endorses Trump for President

Business leaders across America are making the smart move of endorsing Donald Trump for President. Vail resorts leader tells reporters that Trump's position on key issues such as the economy, immigration and foreign policy are all in line with Vail Resorts core beliefs. Trump is an avid ski fan and is returning the favor by endorsing Vail as a premier ski resort destination.

Vail Resorts Endorses Donald Trump For President

People from all walks of life are climbing aboard the Trump Train including business owners, doctors, nurses, teachers, students, actors, professional athletes, US military, US Generals, Admirals and Law Enforcement. Within that number a large segment of the African American, Jewish and Latino communities are also voting for Mr. Trump.
Unlike Mrs. Clinton's supporters, the diversity of Mr. Trump's supporters include every segment of American communities including Muslims who say they will vote for Trump because they cannot support Hillary's wars in the Middle East and her recent threats of war against Russia and Syria.

As the news of Trump's early lead in Florida Vote breaks, we are seeing the beginning of an avalanche that will sweep Donald Trump to victory as the next President of the United States of America. I believe that Trump's victory will be greater than Obama's victory over Clinton. Nov 8th will be a history making election!

With the Wikileaks news of the Podesta rigging the polls...New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge... we're beginning to see the cracks inside Clinton Camp and what's following is an avalanche of Trump voters heading towards the voting stations to vote for the next President of the United States. It's going to be a Trump Avalanche that will bury Hillary Clinton and put an end to that entitlement - it's my turn - mentality of hers that has outraged the American voters on an epic scale.

If you've never seen a major avalanche watch this amazing video (below) which presents the image of what one looks like and the impact it has on what is in front of it.

There is no stopping an avalanche once it begins. The power of an avalanche is amazing! As it gains momentum it will take down everything that stands in its way. The perfect picture of what this race is turning out to be - a Trump Avalanche! It only takes one man to set off an Avalanche. This November, that man is Donald Trump! Enjoy the ride, Mr. Trump! We're right behind you!
donald-trump-ski-clothes-aspen-colorado-1990s-donald-trump-mogul-donald-BG980X.jpg

The avalanche on this video is the biggest one I've ever seen. A great picture of the coming Trump Avalanche that will bury Clinton on November 8th!

Open to Wide Screen For Big Picture! ! !
donald_and_melania_trump_ap.jpg

Our Future President of the USA and Beautiful First Lady!

You trump enthusiaists all are forgetting one thing in your dreams of trump getting elected. I myslef would like to see him be the new POTUS based on the choices we have since the other is an evil witch and mass murderer and has her buddies killed off who know too much but as much as I would love to see trump get in,I know he wont and the witch already is already making plans to be the new occupant of the white house because we dont elect these people and put them in office,the establishment selects them for us and makes sure their puppet they want to serve them always get elected with rigged elections. voting is a complete waste of time.

If hilary wins the system is definitely rigged.

Whatever you are feelings, Mrs. M, you are wrong about a Trump victory, much less an avalanche.
Don't stress Jake. Breathe in that Trump landslide come November 8 and we'll have a few virtual beers to calm your nerves after the shock begins to wear off.

Wait you hear that?!!!

**grumbling in the distance**
You sound nervous, my friend. :lol: But . . . unlike a lot of people on both sides, this election is not the end of the world.

Whatever you are feelings, Mrs. M, you are wrong about a Trump victory, much less an avalanche.
Don't stress Jake. Breathe in that Trump landslide come November 8 and we'll have a few virtual beers to calm your nerves after the shock begins to wear off.

Wait you hear that?!!!

You sound nervous, my friend. :lol: But . . . unlike a lot of people on both sides, this election is not the end of the world.
:) not at all. Pretty excited actually. I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't be uneasy as fuck come election day, but that's to be expected of anyone who really believes there is a lot riding on this election.

Wait you hear that?!!!

:) not at all. Pretty excited actually. I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't be uneasy as fuck come election day, but that's to be expected of anyone who really believes there is a lot riding on this election.
I understand that, but this is not armageddon. I voted last week, and not for either Clinton or Trump.

I was just hanging out at the polls waiting to vote today and saw some folks I knew. They asked me who I would vote for I told them Trump.

In a collective gasp they inhaled the entire atmosphere and a few trees as I live in Massachusetts. They respect me and ask me why Trump, I told them and pointed out Hillary's string of bad acts, lies and missteps over the past several decades of public life.

They asked me not to vote, as they will not, and meet them for coffee tomorrow morning at the polls to talk more about Hillary.

First, thing in the morning after I drop off my son for school.
You should get free coffee and a roll for changing your vote. And the same for them. Ah, the smell of bribery.

I was just hanging out at the polls waiting to vote today and saw some folks I knew. They asked me who I would vote for I told them Trump.

In a collective gasp they inhaled the entire atmosphere and a few trees as I live in Massachusetts. They respect me and ask me why Trump, I told them and pointed out Hillary's string of bad acts, lies and missteps over the past several decades of public life.

They asked me not to vote, as they will not, and meet them for coffee tomorrow morning at the polls to talk more about Hillary.

You should get free coffee and a roll for changing your vote. And the same for them. Ah, the smell of bribery.
Your humor is that of a witless child. You get the hole in the donut for that one, Snakey:slap:

Your humor is that of a witless child. You get the hole in the donut for that one, Snakey:slap:
Yup, selling your vote for coffee and pastry is not pretty.

You are a dullard, go away.

You are a dullard, go away.
:lol: Enjoy your pastry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back