Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

But for the Dems, it doesnt matter. Rules are for Republicans. Democrats are above rules. They are lying scumbags.

ALL Dictators. From the beginning of civilization, all Dictators have believed in the righteousness of their cause.

And NO Dictator has ever risen to power of his own accord. Every last one of them has had people backing them -- A lot of people.

And those people, like the dimocrap scum of today, assert that the aims and goals of the Dictators are for the 'good of the people'......

dimocrap filth pretend that what they want is "For the good of the people" but the second you scrape the SHIT off the outside of their shiny bauble, you will immediately see that what they want is NOT 'for the good of the people'. It is for the good of themselves and their constituents.

NOT for the good of the people as an entire group -- Just their selected groups.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

No matter how bad Republicans are (and they are), no matter how unresponsive (and they are), no matter how obstinate, stubborn, backward and downright stupid they are (and they are)......

They are STILL ten times better than the scum of the earth dimocrap filth.

At least Republicans actually do care about 'The People'. They may be all the things I said (and then some) but they care about this Country and its Citizens.

dimocraps don't. dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Period.

dimocraps are Totalitarian filth. Believe it

Hillary does not have a lot of fans among Democrats. Think the Obamas are going to help her? Can anyone say "Elizabeth Warren?" When Democrats want to take out one of their own, it's a process. Camp Hillary tried to take out Obama in 2008 by leaking questions about where he was born. In all cases, when Democrats take out one of their own, the winner can always rely on the media to finger Republicans and Conservatives as the culprits.

When the NY Times starts writing these stories, you know Hillary has no chance to become President.

oh boy !!!!

another POSSIBLE
watch the RW idiots run with this one ..
Another possible?

I didn't think the fact that she skirted laws concerning this as in dispute considering they are defending the action.

You do understand the purpose and importance of these rules right? The entire idea of open government and oversight is based on the idea that the press and other agencies have access - something that is not possible when using personal sources of communication.

Why do you think that she used personal email for official business?

possibly I don't care.
Of course not, because she is 'your guy' you don't care. That is pathetic BTW. From an admin that promised transparency it seems that the American public is just fine with the controlling elite in government ACTIVELY concealing their actions.

If she used personal email for State purposes, then she violated Federal law and/or regs governing such communications.

Now, as to whether she is made to pay a price for such violation(s), my guess is that she won't.

However, it's another shrimp-on-the-barbie, to roast over her carcass, in 2016, if it comes to that.

Criminal negligence with State Secrets is usually construed as a Big No-No in most circles.

When the NY Times starts writing these stories, you know Hillary has no chance to become President.
No you don't.

If you really think that she has no chance then you are deluding yourself. You might think that she will lose, that is a possibility BUT she certainly has a chance and a damn good one at that. There is not one single indication at this time that she will not be the next president. It is going to take a lot of work and a damn good campaign, on either side, to take that mantle,

If she used personal email for State purposes, then she violated Federal law and/or regs governing such communications.

Now, as to whether she is made to pay a price for such violation(s), my guess is that she won't.

However, it's another shrimp-on-the-barbie, to roast over her carcass, in 2016, if it comes to that.

Criminal negligence with State Secrets is usually construed as a Big No-No in most circles.
As evidenced in this very thread, it seems that it is totally passable with democrats.

Oh well, I'm no Hillary fan. Wish she would just go away, but there's this. Apparently she was not breaking any rules at the time:

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

• National Archives Official: 2014 Federal Records Law Clarified How Private Email Should Be Handled. Among the "major points" in the 2014 law highlighted by the National Archives was: "Clarifying the responsibilities of Federal government officials when using non-government email systems." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
  • 2014 Federal Records Law Marked "The First Significant Changes To The Federal Records Act Of 1950." According to the National Archives, the 2014 law marked "the first significant changes to the Federal Records Act of 1950." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down." [The Daily Banter, 3/3/15]

As evidenced in this very thread, it seems that it is totally passable with democrats.
I dunno... mebbe... for the more disingenuous amongst them, anyway... but... any way you look at it... if Madame Cankles decides to run in 2016, this coulc prove to be another log on the funeral pyre...

But for the Dems, it doesnt matter. Rules are for Republicans. Democrats are above rules. They are lying scumbags.

ALL Dictators. From the beginning of civilization, all Dictators have believed in the righteousness of their cause.

And NO Dictator has ever risen to power of his own accord. Every last one of them has had people backing them -- A lot of people.

And those people, like the dimocrap scum of today, assert that the aims and goals of the Dictators are for the 'good of the people'......

dimocrap filth pretend that what they want is "For the good of the people" but the second you scrape the SHIT off the outside of their shiny bauble, you will immediately see that what they want is NOT 'for the good of the people'. It is for the good of themselves and their constituents.

NOT for the good of the people as an entire group -- Just their selected groups.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

No matter how bad Republicans are (and they are), no matter how unresponsive (and they are), no matter how obstinate, stubborn, backward and downright stupid they are (and they are)......

They are STILL ten times better than the scum of the earth dimocrap filth.

At least Republicans actually do care about 'The People'. They may be all the things I said (and then some) but they care about this Country and its Citizens.

dimocraps don't. dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Period.

dimocraps are Totalitarian filth. Believe it

Like you actually understand what a totalitarian society is.

"

1. Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible.""

Please tell us how your private and public life is ruled. The Republicans are the ones who want to control our bedrooms and bathrooms. Not the "dimocraps", dumb fuck.

Hillary will run for president but only if she remembers to.

Odds on that?

Oh, she will. And of course she's sitting this latest situation out and being mum. I really despise her. She won't stick her neck out for anything or anybody. I really can't stand her.

She is one sneaky bitch...She should have gone to prison for that Whitewater bullshit. Instead she let her daughter's daddy of the Rose Law Firm go to prison for her. What a bitch. Then there was the MURDER of Vince Foster staged as a suicide. Can you say Hildebeast...the sneaky murdering bitch?

I want a president that ain't afraid to cap a bitch.

Just sayin...

Strangely enough she opened this personal email account after she became secretary of state and never used her official email address.

Forum List

Back