Hillary Clinton to Seek World Bank Presidency

Was there any doubt she was using him as a means to an end?

I think Presidency of the World bank was an idea that got kicked around here a while back as one of the positions she was aiming for.

I have the sound off on CNBC where it was flashed on and they were all laughing, so I don't know if this is true or not.

It certainly wouldn't be good for Obama. The World Bank is a step down from Sec of State. She won't challenge Obama but this certainly looks like a vote of no confidence.

If true.

I have the sound off on CNBC where it was flashed on and they were all laughing, so I don't know if this is true or not.

It certainly wouldn't be good for Obama. The World Bank is a step down from Sec of State. She won't challenge Obama but this certainly looks like a vote of no confidence.

If true.

It's a step down in terms of actual power.

But a step up in perception.

It certainly wouldn't be good for Obama. The World Bank is a step down from Sec of State. She won't challenge Obama but this certainly looks like a vote of no confidence. If true.
Oh Lord Toro you missed it completely! She wants to be Emperor Palpatine! (Is that spelled right?) That bitch is a Sith Lord! This fits in perfectly with her plans for ultimate power.

This is horrible news.

We shouldn't be involved in this monstrosity to begin with.

It certainly wouldn't be good for Obama. The World Bank is a step down from Sec of State. She won't challenge Obama but this certainly looks like a vote of no confidence. If true.
Oh Lord Toro you missed it completely! She wants to be Emperor Palpatine! (Is that spelled right?) That bitch is a Sith Lord! This fits in perfectly with her plans for ultimate power.

you mean empress palpitation........

Forum List

Back