Hillary Clinton..."The People's Champion"!

yEAH, JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE BS REPEATED AD INFINITUM AND DON'T LISTEN TO ARGUMENT...LOL

This is so much more convincing because you used (almost) ALL CAPS!

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL
You RW hater dupes believe more stupid, hateful propaganda than any other voters in the modern world. DUH. The caps were a mistake duh.

--LOL

sure it was an accident

--LOL

--LOL

Yeah...yeah...it was an ACCIDENT....that's the TICKET!
See the first letter, not in caps? Ever consider evidence and facts, dingbat dupe? lol

Contriving and propagating lies about democratic politicians is all conservatives have, given the fact conservative dogma is devoid of merit. Seeking to demonize Clinton is consistent with that; the problem is attacking Clinton will do nothing to defeat her.

Actually, it's a rather crappy page right out of the democrats playbook.

Most who looked the election of 2012 will say Obama got in front of Romney and made the distortions stick. Romney never really fought it.

Sucks we do things this way.

Sucks that you are so blind you don't realize what your own party does.

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL
You RW hater dupes believe more stupid, hateful propaganda than any other voters in the modern world. DUH. The caps were a mistake duh.

--LOL

sure it was an accident

--LOL

--LOL

See the first letter, not in caps? Ever consider evidence and facts, dingbat dupe? lol

Of course I noticed that, you vulgar cretin. That's why I said "almost".

And my my my...aren't you "tetchy"? I certainly struck a "noive".

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL

--LOL

sure it was an accident

--LOL

--LOL

Of course I noticed that, you vulgar cretin. That's why I said "almost".

And my my my...aren't you "tetchy"? I certainly struck a "noive".
Where was I vulgar? Where did you say almost? And not touchy, see the lol?

I guess only slaves could have been champions of the slaves. Gee, I wonder how that would have worked out? Hmmmm...

Every politician, not just Hillary, for as far back as I can remember, demagogues their "humble roots".

"We wuz so poor, the winter wind would blow right through the wallpaper of our house." And then a wry chuckle.

Every politician, not just Hillary, for as far back as I can remember, demagogues their "humble roots".

"We wuz so poor, the winter wind would blow right through the wallpaper of our house." And then a wry chuckle.

Sooo...the pandering to virtue is...like a con game.

I can not disagree with you there g5k.

I guess only slaves could have been champions of the slaves. Gee, I wonder how that would have worked out? Hmmmm...

So now you are casting Hillary as Caesar?

This play is getting complicated.
More like Lincoln, another liberal. Bill Clinton was poor, Hugh Rodham was middle class, the Bushes are a true rich dynasty.

So, if the Clinton family has $1 billion, and the Bush family has $2 billion, this makes Hillary more virtuous than Jeb.

yeah

--LOL

well put

--LOL

--LOL

sure it was an accident

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

you seem overly worried about a "mistake"

--LOL

--LOL

So now you are casting Hillary as Caesar?

This play is getting complicated.
More like Lincoln, another liberal. Bill Clinton was poor, Hugh Rodham was middle class, the Bushes are a true rich dynasty.

So, if the Clinton family has $1 billion, and the Bush family has $2 billion, this makes Hillary more virtuous than Jeb.

Ever heard of POLICIES, brainwashed functional moron? I couldn't care less about all your stupid Pubcrappe...

Forum List

Back