Hillary Clinton Tells Australian Crowd: ‘In My Country’ There Is Fear and Rage When Women Seek Power

Nope. Assholes and idiots are not limited to gender in my world. Nice bait attempt, though. Do you believe women are inferior to you? If so, please expand.

Yes, women are inferior to me in some ways and superior in others. Is that not true?

Did I ask you?
Do I care?

I have to address your classified information (tripping over it comment.) On many ocassions Trump mentioned 4-star General David Petraeous has being a hero, and was even considering making him Secretary of State. How ironic was that, considering what he did with classified information when he was director of the CIA. Of course, I am certain none of this was reported on FOX NEWS.

Republicans have argued that Petraeus' malfeasance was petty, especially relative to Clinton's use of a private email servers.Comey pointed out that Petraeus not only shared the classified information, but also hid the documents in his attic and then lied to investigators.0"So you have obstruction of justice, you have intentional misconduct and a vast quantity of information," Comey said. "He admitted he knew that was the wrong thing to do. That is a perfect illustration of the kind of cases that get prosecuted."0He added: "In my mind, it illustrates importantly the distinction to this case."
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics

122326_600.jpg

One of my favorite video's--:auiqs.jpg:

michael-flynn-cartoon-granlund.jpg

And of course, you have Trump that never has a problem giving Vladimir Putin classified information. Click this link on this board to redirect to the post.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

139_195633.jpg

So Hillary was "tripping over classified information"---:flameth:

Forum List

Back