Hillary Clinton: "Shame on you, Barack Obama!!"

However, it would be interesting to hear Bill's comment on Obama's honesty in the last election campaign...

The new ad showing in parts of Florida today.

Shame On You - YouTube

Not hard hitting enough.

Well, two observations:

1. We will see similar comercials of Romney's primary opponents making similar claims about Romney. I am thinking Gingrich during the Florida primary for starters.

2. All politicians these days, with a few exceptions that are denounced as 'kooks' like Paul and Kucinich, 'spin' things as much as they can with half-truths, stacked deck arguments and cherry picked representations of the record. In other words, they all lie in one form or another as they think that is what they have to do to win and winning is all that counts.

The truest level o contemptuous behavior is for one of them to get up and posture as though they are offended at their opponents lies when they have been spewing just as much bullshit themselves.

Talk about misleading, anyone dumb enough to believe that ad isn't voting for Obama no matter what are his policies.

'Believe that ad?' WTF are you talking about, the specific details used or the over all message that Obama has lied in various campaigns?

I believe that the ad is true, but not because I think Obama is a particularly egregious liar necesaurily, but because THEY ARE ALL LIARS, bubba.

If you dont realize that then you arent very familiar with our electoral record over the last few decades.

Since Eisenhower left office, the only two basically honest people we have had in the WH have been Reagan and Carter. Both Bushes, Clinton and now Obama have been masters of the Big Lie.

Relax, everyone......

610x.jpg

....HILLARY IN 2016....

.....is (still) on-track....and, she won't have to concentrate on Health Care Reform, this-time-around.

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Talk about misleading, anyone dumb enough to believe that ad isn't voting for Obama no matter what are his policies.

'Believe that ad?' WTF are you talking about, the specific details used or the over all message that Obama has lied in various campaigns?

I believe that the ad is true, but not because I think Obama is a particularly egregious liar necesaurily, but because THEY ARE ALL LIARS, bubba.

If you dont realize that then you arent very familiar with our electoral record over the last few decades.

Since Eisenhower left office, the only two basically honest people we have had in the WH have been Reagan and Carter. Both Bushes, Clinton and now Obama have been masters of the Big Lie.

Anyone can play semantics with the truth. Maybe Bill Clinton doesn't think a BJ is sex. But the basic premise of the video is that because Hilliary Clinton say Obama lied that then show some quote by Washington Post,I believe was taken out of context, that Obama is a liar. And that it is Obama's fault he came into office with record Job losses.

Good for Carter and they Reagan didn't have to contend with the internet generation.

If I might butt into your discussion. Apparently Obama is using the Washington Post as their source of the information used against Romney. The usual excuse is that Obama couldn't have known about an ad for his campaign. Which since it is has been playing over and over that seems unlikely. As for the claim that we would be in a depression if it were not for Obama I have to wonder with 23 months of unemployment above 8 percent how bad would it have to be to give Obama any discredit? 8 percent AFTER massively putting our grandchildren into debt.

Any way here are two links concerning the Obama attack ads, (which I can't post the URL)

Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach, can be found at factcheck.org

4 Pinocchios for Obama’s newest anti-Romney ad: can be found at the Washington Post site.

Forum List

Back