Hillary Clinton says she has stomach virus - Refuses to testify on benghazi

I usually vote Republican, and I am one of the world's greatest skeptics; however, I acknowledge that sometimes people get ill. Remember, Hillary ain't a spring chicken anymore.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, but if she says she is too ill to testify, I have no legitimate basis for doubting her.

HAHAHA. You never voted R in your life so stop with that crap. You're not fooling anyone.

I see the liberal mods moved this from the politics board to conspiracy!!! They do it every time.

If what you say is true then the Republican party must adapt and develop new strategies to deal with these "new demographics" in order to win votes. One of the criticisms is that Romney's strategists did not do enough to appeal and win over the minority vote.

"Romney lost embarrassingly among young people, African-Americans and Hispanics, a brutal reminder for Republicans that their party is ideologically out of tune with fast-growing segments of the population. Obama crushed Romney among Hispanic voters by a whopping 44 points, a margin of victory that likely propelled the president to victories in Nevada, Colorado and possibly Florida."

]

And yet romney led in polls a week before the election and would have won if chris christie hadn't stabbed him in the back. The GOP message is sound. We are the party of working white people. Dems are the party of welfare minorities.

He should have won...He had the momentum, but, he just could not reach those minorities. He scared the crap out them.... he represented hard work and fiscal responsibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And yet romney led in polls a week before the election and would have won if chris christie hadn't stabbed him in the back. The GOP message is sound. We are the party of working white people. Dems are the party of welfare minorities.

He should have won...He had the momentum, but, he just could not reach those minorities. He scared the crap out them.... he represented hard work and fiscal responsibility.

Rs will never get the minority vote unless they turn into a welfare party like the Ds. They should focus on whites.

If what you say is true then the Republican party must adapt and develop new strategies to deal with these "new demographics" in order to win votes. One of the criticisms is that Romney's strategists did not do enough to appeal and win over the minority vote.

"Romney lost embarrassingly among young people, African-Americans and Hispanics, a brutal reminder for Republicans that their party is ideologically out of tune with fast-growing segments of the population. Obama crushed Romney among Hispanic voters by a whopping 44 points, a margin of victory that likely propelled the president to victories in Nevada, Colorado and possibly Florida."

Analysis: Why Romney lost - CNN.com

It's no longer about winning elections..

To many Americans are now looking for a free ride and Democrats will continue winning by irresponsibly promising what can't possibly be economically provided. It's obvious that this country is on the road to economic failure. At least with Democrat control we'll get there far quicker and hopefully be able to resurrect what's left of the American dream.

Is this why we have candidates running for office and spending record amounts of money trying to get into office?

I am not interested in defeatist party line bullshit. I am more interested in righting a situation and working toward a solution.

"In the end, President Obama had slightly more than $1.1 billion spent on him by his campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the top super PAC devoted to his reelection, Priorities USA Action. "Mitt Romney, meanwhile, had right between $1 billion and $1.1 billion spent on him by his campaign, the Republican National Committee and his super PAC, Restore Our Future."

It was, not surprisingly, the most expensive presidential race in history and the first to top $2 billion, according to final reports filed to the Federal Election Commission on Thursday."

Most Expensive Presidential Campaign Ended In Sprint To Spend : It's All Politics

How about if you also included the Democrat/Obama payoffs from the stimulus funds?

Rs will never get the minority vote unless they turn into a welfare party like the Ds. They should focus on whites.
I wouldn't hold my breath, ShootSpeeders. Republicans are the Anti-Slavery Party and championed Civil Rights for blacks fighting the Democrats back for over 100 years before the Democrats finally decided to stop the lynchings. :evil:

Forum List

Back