Hillary Clinton says it is un-American to oppose immigration

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton says it is un-American to oppose immigration - Full article
"Hillary Clinton got paid $675,000 to give three speeches to Goldman Sachs in 2013. In one of them, the Democratic presidential nominee described people opposed to immigration as “fundamentally un-American,” according to a transcript released by WikiLeaks."

Thoughts? is it Un-American to oppose immigration? why or why not?

it is unAmerican to oppose legal immigration....I know I, and many other Americans, wouldn't be here if it were not for relatives on both sides of my family, emigrating here...

This is a deliberate deception that Hillary and the media engages in constantly. She means illegal immigration but says immigration. They start playing the old saw about "We are a nation of immigrants". Well no shit, if it weren't for immigration, all Americans would look like the Redskins logo.

This is a deliberate deception that Hillary and the media engages in constantly. She means illegal immigration but says immigration. They start playing the old saw about "We are a nation of immigrants". Well no shit, if it weren't for immigration, all Americans would look like the Redskins logo.
I think you are wrong, I believe if read in full context, she IS speaking about legal immigration...

Donald trump has said on numerous occasions that he wants to stop some of the LEGAL immigration that is going on now....

I think you are wrong, I believe if read in full context, she IS speaking about legal immigration...

Donald trump has said on numerous occasions that he wants to stop some of the LEGAL immigration that is going on now....
If he did, it may have been about the marriage visa program that brought in the Muslim she-devil of San Bernadino. I haven't heard him say that, I'm just guessing.

"Hillary Clinton got paid $675,000 to give three speeches to Goldman Sachs in 2013. In one of them, the Democratic presidential nominee described people opposed to immigration as “fundamentally un-American,” according to a transcript released by WikiLeaks."

yeah we have to read the full context

she

she has a good point

she

she has a good point
Immigration = good
Letting in mooslim terrorists (which means any mooslim that follow the Koran, a handbook of hate) = very bad

1980-Ronald-Reagan-PARA-PRESIDENTE-Hispanic-Support-Button.jpg

Forum List

Back