Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera is "Real News!"

Al Jazeera is, indeed, real news. Their coverage of the Egypt revolution was outstanding.

It's like totally awesome if you're an anti-semite ! :clap2:

I have no problem with Al J. It's a good way to understand the depth of hatred they have towards Israel. And... it's nowhere near as balanced as Fox. :eek:

You're right on that last part. Al Jazeera is more balanced that Fox ever dreamed of being.

This is the left Al-Jazeera "Real News".:cuckoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZm3SOQaKc

Al Jazeera is owned and run by the government of Qatar I believe and let's face it, isn't government run news some form of propaganda?

Why does Hillary want Americans to get their news from Qatar?

Strange. I wonder if this is what she said and meant. I doubt it.

Of course it's what she said, and of course she means it.

It is so pathetic when somebody stands RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and repeatedly states EXACTLY WHAT THEY MEAN and yet you still pretend that they either didn't say it, or meant something else. Because it doesn't fit in with your world view.

Well your pitiful clinging devotion to that world view is exactly what allows tyrants, murderers, and fascists to rise like cream to the top. They're crazy, they say up front what they're about...but you still prop them up. Why? Is it because really you agree with them?

Chill.

I am not Republican or Democrat and I personally think Americans who remove themselves from other Americans so heatedly due to political ideology harms America more than helps America, and does so far more than my feeble wonderment as to if Hillary actually meant it. Diplomacy changes meanings often and in contextual events, even more often.

This is just the reason why I stay out of American Politics. Fact up!

Al Jazeera is, indeed, real news. Their coverage of the Egypt revolution was outstanding.

These extreme conservatives only trust pre-packaged, news read to them by blondes and faux blondes in the employ of a foreigner- Murdoch (owner of Fox).

(Reuters) - Two Arab newspapers and al Jazeera television said on Monday Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was looking for an agreement allowing him to step down, but there was no official confirmation of the reports.

Al Jazeera said Gaddafi had proposed to Libyan rebels to hold a meeting of parliament to pave the way for him to step down with certain guarantees

Last edited:
What she says is deplorable! Do Al Jazeera hosts read viewer opinion tweets on air? If they don't, it can't be real news like we have here!!! :eek:

Al Jazeera boosts beheadings

And we are to believe that Al Jazeera, with its almost exclusively Muslim audience, would do this if the beheadings were plainly against Islam? From UPI, with thanks to Jeffrey Imm:

Imagine a television talk show where the hosts debate the merits and demerits of cannibalism, discussing whether it is good to kill people to eat their flesh, liver and hearts -- seriously, on the air on prime time.
This past Tuesday, Feyssal Al Qassem, the infamous anchorman of Al Jazeera's program "Counter Direction," or "Alti jah Al Muaakess," went well beyond.

Al Qassem hosted an Egyptian guest who over an entire hour was allowed to advocate, with sickening insistence, the beheading of hostages in Iraq as a legitimate act of resistance to what he called "these American dogs," regardless of whether the captives -- who are of many different nationalities -- are military personnel, civilians, aid workers, or spies.

Al Jazeera boosts beheadings - Jihad Watch
How's this any different than hosting an American politician who advocates bombing Iran, invading Iraq, or revolution against the American government?

Last edited by a moderator:
New reputation!
Hi, you have received -232 reputation points from AllieBaba.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
AllieBaba

Note: This is an automated message.

middle-finger.jpg
How dare you not jump in on the Arab bashin, you achmed-living hippie communist! :evil:

The funny thing is all the people on this site have names like Ranger Rick, SGT Rock, CPT America, Super Patriot and this other nonsence and then when someone prints the truth about Israel these same people turn into West Bank occupiers. This site is a charade and is run by necons and Jews to promote war against Muslims.

God forbid someone say something about central banking crimes or the Federal Reserve becuase the people here will want to plow your house down and build settlements.

Any any Jewish source that is quoted about Israeli atrocities suddenly becomes a self-loathing Jew.

If you want to remain slaves of the bankers and pay for the costs of your own slavery, Let them continue to create money and control the Nation’s credit!

Sir Josiah Stamp 1880 – 1941

The funny thing is all the people on this site have names like Ranger Rick, SGT Rock, CPT America, Super Patriot and this other nonsence and then when someone prints the truth about Israel these same people turn into West Bank occupiers. This site is a charade and is run by necons and Jews to promote war against Muslims.

God forbid someone say something about central banking crimes or the Federal Reserve becuase the people here will want to plow your house down and build settlements.

Any any Jewish source that is quoted about Israeli atrocities suddenly becomes a self-loathing Jew.

No the thing thats really funny is associating any kind of muslim rule with freedom....Ali. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Here is the funny thing and it was well documented. During the Israeli invasion of Lebanon the propaganda was so ridiculous that the Jews quit listening to Jewish media and tuned in to the superior coverage by Al Jazeera. Anyone that has ever seen AJE knows after 30 seconds that it is not the cartoon that Fox News is.

Forum List

Back