Hillary Clinton reaches out to those considering voting Trump, says she wants to earn their votes

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton reaches out to those considering voting Trump, says she wants to earn their votes
WireAP_1e016c69b90f4962aa8b572474c5c0c8_16x9_1600.jpg

In these final days, Hillary Clinton is making a direct pitch to the undecided voters who may be turned off by Donald Trump.

During a rally in Cleveland today, the Democratic presidential nominee reached out to people she said may be "reconsidering" her opponent.

"I wanna say something to people who may be reconsidering their support for my opponent," she told the crowd. "I know you may still have questions for me, I respect that, I want to answer them, I wanna earn your vote."

Here is my question, Hillary. As you completely failed holding the high office of Secretary of State and then physically collapsed and quit why should I believe you can handle the office of President with more responsibility and more stress?

• Banned
Here is my question, Hillary. As you completely failed holding the high office of Secretary of State and then physically collapsed and quit why should I believe you can handle the office of President with more responsibility and more stress?
Trump is way more suitable for that role!

"I wanna say something to people who may be reconsidering their support for my opponent," she told the crowd. "I know you may still have questions for me, I respect that, I want to answer them, I wanna earn your vote."

As long as she has been in politics, as intensely as she has spent the whole of that time epitomizing the very worst stereotypes of a corrupt, self-serving politician; as much as she has demonstrated utter hatred and contempt for the principles upon which this nation is founded; her's what it would take for her to convince me, now.:

She needs to immediately change her ways, embrace the letter and the spirit of the Constitution, and spend an equal amount of time in genuine public service, putting the needs of those she is supposed to serve ahead of her own. If she can and will do that for thirty years, then, after that time, I'd consider supporting her.

Aside from the fact that i do not think she is capable of changing in that way, I very much doubt if she has long enough left to live; to make such changes, and to demonstrate that those changes are genuine.

Last edited:
  • Banned

As long as she has been in politics, as intensely as she has spent the whole of that time epitomizing the very worst stereotypes of a corrupt, self-serving politician; as much as she has demonstrated utter hatred and contempt for the principles upon which this nation is founded; her's what it would take for her to convince me, now.:

She needs to immediately change her ways, embrace the letter and the spirit of the Constitution, and spend an equal amount of time in genuine public service, putting the needs of those she is supposed to serve ahead of her own. If she can and will do that for thirty years, then, after that time, I'd consider supporting her.

Aside from the fact that i do not think she is capable of changing in that way, I very much doubt if she has long enough left to live; to make such changes,and to demonstrate that those changes are genuine.
real talk! she has to change her ways badly

• Banned

Aside from the fact that i do not think she is capable of changing in that way, I very much doubt if she has long enough left to live; to make such changes, and to demonstrate that those changes are genuine.
good point

• Banned

In these final days, Hillary Clinton is making a direct pitch to the undecided voters who may be turned off by Donald Trump.

During a rally in Cleveland today, the Democratic presidential nominee reached out to people she said may be "reconsidering" her opponent.

id say reaching out is begging not earning votes

hard work pays off

Forum List

Back