Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

The US Constitution says that the eligibility requirements for the presidency are:

Natural born US citizen.
Age of 35 (or above).

Hillary Rodham Clinton is EMINENTLY qualified to be the next President of the USA:

-Law degree
-First Lady of the State of Arkansas
-First Lady of the USA
-Senator from New York
-first serious female candidate for President (2008)
-Secretary of State.

The only candidate in the last FOURTY years to have a resume deeper than hers was:

George H. W. Bush (41).

Rrrrraging Rrrrrighties, beware what you ask for, you just may get it. The more you bitch about what you think is her lack of qualifications, the more they will be thrown into your faces.

:D
A law degree is a qualification to be president? Since when? First lady of Arkansas? Being a candidate for president makes you qualified to be president?:wtf:and she did absolutely nothing as Secretary of state, or in the Senate

You are obviously totally ignorant of the fact of how many of our Presidents had law degrees.

Conservative ignorance = redundant term.

I am very aware that many did. Having one and that being a qualification aren't the same thing.

A hell of a lot more qualification than going to 6 colleges and not being able to produce a diploma from any of them, and you would love to vote for Palin......:eek:

Since when is electability a qualification? That's just stupid.

It has always been the primary qualification

In fact, in spite of the fact that Hillary will not win quite the landslide of a Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, LBJ or FDR, she will probably be the first president-elect to have gotten the most electoral bang for the buck since William McKinley. Those who know their electoral history know what I mean. I don't expect Rrrrraging Rrrrrrighties to grasp this. Rrrrrighties, go back to your Tonka toys. Thanks.

Depending on how much the Republican candidate sells out to the far right she can pull 350-400 EVs

Seems pretty qualified to me

In fact, in spite of the fact that Hillary will not win quite the landslide of a Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, LBJ or FDR, she will probably be the first president-elect to have gotten the most electoral bang for the buck since William McKinley. Those who know their electoral history know what I mean. I don't expect Rrrrraging Rrrrrrighties to grasp this. Rrrrrighties, go back to your Tonka toys. Thanks.
She was elected because her husband had been Pres, that's it. The Democrat machine got behind her because they wanted her in that position to help them. When she was there what the hell did she do? C'mon mr. fluffer, there's lots of Senators out there. What the hell did she do in 12 years? Name the bills she co-authored. Name the committee's she sat on and the influential decisions she helped craft. C'mon. Show us something other than her despotism derived jobs.

OK.

In 2001-2002, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 656 pieces of legislation:

Hillary Rodham Clinton Congress.gov Library of Congress

Of those 656, 161 were directly sponsored by her:

In 2003-2004, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 826 pieces of legislation:

Of those 826, 138 were directly sponsored by her:

So, during George W. Bush 43's first term in office, Clinton was part of 1,482 pieces of legislation, 297 of which were directly sponsored by her.

In 2005-2006, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 895 pieces of legislation:

Of those 895, 175 were directly sponsored by her:

In 2007-2008, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 991 pieces of legislation:

Of those 991, 235 were directly sponsored by her:

And in 2009. the last 19 days of the Bush 43 congress, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 19 pieces of legislation:

Of those 19, 2 were directly sponsored by her, even after the election of Barack Obama (D-IL) as our 44th POTUS and shortly before his inauguration:

GRAND TOTAL, for Hillary Clinton's 8 years as Senator from the great state of New York, she sponsored or co-sponsored 3,387 (THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED and EIGHTY SEVEN) pieces of legislation:

Of those 3,387 pieces of legislation, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton directly sponsored (meaning, she was the initiator) 711 (SEVEN HUNDRED and ELEVEN) pieces of legislation:

711 / 3,387 = 20.99% (21%) of all all of the legislation that had her name on it had her name as the main-sponsor.

Committee Assignments:

United States Senate career of Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Clinton served on five Senate committees with nine subcommittee assignments:

She was also a Commissioner of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe[4] (2001-2009).[5]

She also held two leadership positions in the Senate Democratic Caucus:

1. Chairwoman of Steering and Outreach Committee (2003–2006)[6][7]
  2. Vice Chairwoman of Committee Outreach (2007–2009)[8]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can click at the links to see EXACTLY what the legislation was. There was a ton of it.

Hillary Clinton was quite a workhorse in the US- Senate. Even her Republican colleagues were forced to admit this. She was also one of the most-in-attendance Senators in the US Senate during those 8 years and when she was not there, until the 2008 primaries, was in her home state of New York, bringing the issues to the residents of her state, which is what a Senator is supposed to do.

That is her record. People who think that she did nothing of consequence in the US Senate are total blithering idiots. They, like Westwall, are the fuckwads who are going to be completely rolled over by Steamroller Clinton in 2016.

And, just for shits and grins:

Let's compare her work record to Jim DeMint, who was also elected to two terms (did not completely serve out his second term) from 2005-2013:

Jim DeMint Congress.gov Library of Congress

His TOTAL legislation over 7.5 years: 2,032 total pieces of legislation that he sponsored or co-sponsored. Of that 2,032, Jim DeMint directly sponsored 753 piece of legislation. He directly sponsored slightly more legislation than Clinton, but his overall work record was decidedly less. Plus, she did this on top of running for President in 2008.

Any Republican out there know EXACTLY what Jim DeMint sponsored, by name?

Chuckle, chuckle.

Thank you. After 36 pages somebody finally posted something up we can look at. But seriously. That's it? 12 years and that's it? I see a lot of sponsoring of other peoples work. I don't see much of what SHE did.

Well, that was stupid of you. Shows how little you know about the legislative branch. She personally sponsored 711 pieces of legislation and HELPED to WORK ON the others, making a massive total of +3,300 pieces of legislation. So, no, she didn't just sponsor other peoples' work. Good Lord, are you REALLY that daft? Plus, she is one of the only freshmen Senators ever to get some of those choice committee assignments, it is no small deal.

We have not even started on her tenure as Secretary of State, but that will be harder, since most of her acclaim will come out in 100 years or so when secret files will be opened. Who knows what kind of catastrophes she averted as SOS, burt I am sure she put out a number of political and military forest fires. She was unbelievably loved and respected there, FAR MORE than Colin Powell (whom I liked) and Condoleeza Rice (whom I also liked).

Hillary Clinton is EMINENTLY qualified to be the next POTUS. No Republican can even get close to her.

Signing your name to a piece of legislation doesn't really mean much doesn't it? and maybe you can help us where others have failed even Hillary herself..

The US Constitution says that the eligibility requirements for the presidency are:

Natural born US citizen.
Age of 35 (or above).

Hillary Rodham Clinton is EMINENTLY qualified to be the next President of the USA:

-Law degree
-First Lady of the USA
-Senator from New York
-Secretary of State.

The only candidate in the last FOURTY years to have a resume deeper than hers was:

George H. W. Bush (41).

Rrrrraging Rrrrrighties, beware what you ask for, you just may get it. The more you bitch about what you think is her lack of qualifications, the more they will be thrown into your faces.

A law degree is a qualification to be president? Since when? First lady of Arkansas? Being a candidate for president makes you qualified to be president?:wtf:and she did absolutely nothing as Secretary of state, or in the Senate

You are obviously totally ignorant of the fact of how many of our Presidents had law degrees.

I am very aware that many did. Having one and that being a qualification aren't the same thing.

A hell of a lot more qualification than going to 6 colleges and not being able to produce a diploma from any of them, and you would love to vote for Palin......:eek:

You assume I support Palin.

She can lie real good.

If she is such a bad candidate, I'm sure your party will have no problem coming up with any number of candidates who could easily beat her. Who do you think those candidates might be, and if any of them survive the crazies of the nominating process, what makes you think they would then be acceptable to sane people?

And of course this shows why almost every clown in the GOP clown car is at least 10 points BEHIND the steel magnolia from New York in composite polling. 10+ points = landslide

Depending on how much the Republican candidate sells out to the far right she can pull 350-400 EVs

Seems having a vagina gets a lot of vote from Democrats.

She was elected because her husband had been Pres, that's it. The Democrat machine got behind her because they wanted her in that position to help them. When she was there what the hell did she do? C'mon mr. fluffer, there's lots of Senators out there. What the hell did she do in 12 years? Name the bills she co-authored. Name the committee's she sat on and the influential decisions she helped craft. C'mon. Show us something other than her despotism derived jobs.

OK.

In 2001-2002, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 656 pieces of legislation:

In 2003-2004, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 826 pieces of legislation:

So, during George W. Bush 43's first term in office, Clinton was part of 1,482 pieces of legislation, 297 of which were directly sponsored by her.

In 2005-2006, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 895 pieces of legislation:

In 2007-2008, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 991 pieces of legislation:

And in 2009. the last 19 days of the Bush 43 congress, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) sponsored or co-sponsored 19 pieces of legislation:

Of those 19, 2 were directly sponsored by her, even after the election of Barack Obama (D-IL) as our 44th POTUS and shortly before his inauguration:

GRAND TOTAL, for Hillary Clinton's 8 years as Senator from the great state of New York, she sponsored or co-sponsored 3,387 (THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED and EIGHTY SEVEN) pieces of legislation:

Of those 3,387 pieces of legislation, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton directly sponsored (meaning, she was the initiator) 711 (SEVEN HUNDRED and ELEVEN) pieces of legislation:

711 / 3,387 = 20.99% (21%) of all all of the legislation that had her name on it had her name as the main-sponsor.

Committee Assignments:

United States Senate career of Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

She was also a Commissioner of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe[4] (2001-2009).[5]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can click at the links to see EXACTLY what the legislation was. There was a ton of it.

Hillary Clinton was quite a workhorse in the US- Senate. Even her Republican colleagues were forced to admit this. She was also one of the most-in-attendance Senators in the US Senate during those 8 years and when she was not there, until the 2008 primaries, was in her home state of New York, bringing the issues to the residents of her state, which is what a Senator is supposed to do.

That is her record. People who think that she did nothing of consequence in the US Senate are total blithering idiots. They, like Westwall, are the fuckwads who are going to be completely rolled over by Steamroller Clinton in 2016.

Let's compare her work record to Jim DeMint, who was also elected to two terms (did not completely serve out his second term) from 2005-2013:

His TOTAL legislation over 7.5 years: 2,032 total pieces of legislation that he sponsored or co-sponsored. Of that 2,032, Jim DeMint directly sponsored 753 piece of legislation. He directly sponsored slightly more legislation than Clinton, but his overall work record was decidedly less. Plus, she did this on top of running for President in 2008.

Chuckle, chuckle.

Thank you. After 36 pages somebody finally posted something up we can look at. But seriously. That's it? 12 years and that's it? I see a lot of sponsoring of other peoples work. I don't see much of what SHE did.

Well, that was stupid of you. Shows how little you know about the legislative branch. She personally sponsored 711 pieces of legislation and HELPED to WORK ON the others, making a massive total of +3,300 pieces of legislation. So, no, she didn't just sponsor other peoples' work. Good Lord, are you REALLY that daft? Plus, she is one of the only freshmen Senators ever to get some of those choice committee assignments, it is no small deal.

We have not even started on her tenure as Secretary of State, but that will be harder, since most of her acclaim will come out in 100 years or so when secret files will be opened. Who knows what kind of catastrophes she averted as SOS, burt I am sure she put out a number of political and military forest fires. She was unbelievably loved and respected there, FAR MORE than Colin Powell (whom I liked) and Condoleeza Rice (whom I also liked).

Hillary Clinton is EMINENTLY qualified to be the next POTUS. No Republican can even get close to her.

Signing your name to a piece of legislation doesn't really mean much doesn't it? and maybe you can help us where others have failed even Hillary herself..

Before you make any more of an utter blithering fool of yourself, you should read the legislation that she wrote. I already provided the links. Go to them, if you are smart enough.

She can lie real good.

If she is such a bad candidate, I'm sure your party will have no problem coming up with any number of candidates who could easily beat her. Who do you think those candidates might be, and if any of them survive the crazies of the nominating process, what makes you think they would then be acceptable to sane people?

And of course this shows why almost every clown in the GOP clown car is at least 10 points BEHIND the steel magnolia from New York in composite polling. 10+ points = landslide

Only if the actual results produce that. Polling isn't an election.

Two assholes.

Apparently you're ignoring their approval ratings - both during and after they left office.

Just another ignorant Conservative who has absolutely no idea what kind of steamroller is coming at the GOP in 2016. Ignorance is bliss. Let's let him just stay blissful.

Just another retarded Liberal that will vote for her because of what's between her legs rather than what's between her ear. By the way, the latter isn't very much.

A whole lot more than what's behind your ear! (Most of us have two ears, so does Hillary, but I gather you only have one). And, Libs aren't the ones calling women candidates "the Babe" like conservatives.....so just because all you are interested in is a pretty face for a leader, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Another one that focuses on the missing "s" rather than the point of the post. Who know, maybe you think if you vote for her she'll give you a piece.

Bwahahaha....your post didn't have much of a point, other than the one on top of your shoulders...if I vote for her, a clown won't be our President for the next 4 years.

She can lie real good.

Well, the polling in the Prez race in both 2008 and 2012, state for state, aggregate, was right on the mark. Boo hoo for you.

Natural born US citizen.
Age of 35 (or above).

-Law degree
-First Lady of the USA
-Senator from New York
-Secretary of State.

George H. W. Bush (41).

And?

Two assholes.

Apparently you're ignoring their approval ratings - both during and after they left office.

Just another ignorant Conservative who has absolutely no idea what kind of steamroller is coming at the GOP in 2016. Ignorance is bliss. Let's let him just stay blissful.

Just another retarded Liberal that will vote for her because of what's between her legs rather than what's between her ear. By the way, the latter isn't very much.

A whole lot more than what's behind your ear! (Most of us have two ears, so does Hillary, but I gather you only have one). And, Libs aren't the ones calling women candidates "the Babe" like conservatives.....so just because all you are interested in is a pretty face for a leader, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Which party is engaging in the "war on women"? Hint: it ain't Democrats/Liberals - it's deranged NaziCons!

Which party will vote for one because of gender? You voted black now you get your chance to vote vagina.

She can lie real good.

Well, the polling in the Prez race in both 2008 and 2012, state for state, aggregate, was right on the mark. Boo hoo for you.

Polling isn't results for something that hasn't happened.

OK.

Committee Assignments:

Chuckle, chuckle.

Right out of the GOP playbook page 43, para 4.7a

Demand proof that your opponent has any accomplishments. When given extensive proof reply:

1. Thats it?
2. He/she didn't do that
3. Everything he/she did was a failure
4. All of the above

Another one that focuses on the missing "s" rather than the point of the post. Who know, maybe you think if you vote for her she'll give you a piece.

Bwahahaha....your post didn't have much of a point, other than the one on top of your shoulders...if I vote for her, a clown won't be our President for the next 4 years.

A good for nothing bitch will if she wins.

If my ass.

Natural born US citizen.
Age of 35 (or above).

-Law degree
-First Lady of the USA
-Senator from New York
-Secretary of State.

George H. W. Bush (41).

And?

Thank you for proving my point.

Seems having a vagina gets a lot of vote from Democrats.

You seem to enjoy posting vagina alot

Are you 12?

A good for nothing bitch will if she wins.

If my ass.

Oh, I do hope the GOP makes you it's PR man for 2016.... really, I do.

Forum List

Back