Hillary Clinton Pushing U.S. Backed No-Fly Zone In Libya: Yea or Nay?...

Yay, and again I say...YAY!!!

Its high time for Khadaffi to go down...in flames.

He's going to end up being exiled and/or hanged for his crimes.

All under Obama's no-nonsense watch.

So now you support Americans dying to rid the world of an evil dictator.

you do know that from now on you can't say jackshit about Bush getting Saddam right?

You do realize we enforced a no Fly zone for over a decade in Iraq with almost no losses at all.

You do not give the USAF enough credit. They could shut down Libyan Airspace with almost no risk at all to them. We may struggle with an occupation, but do not doubt our ability to control any airspace we put or minds to controlling. The Technological Advantage we have is so great it would not even be a contest.

Last edited:
Great thread Libocalypse, I hate using this word because it seems childish but I can't think of another one.

Democrats=EXPOSED

Yay, and again I say...YAY!!!

Its high time for Khadaffi to go down...in flames.

He's going to end up being exiled and/or hanged for his crimes.

All under Obama's no-nonsense watch.

So now you support Americans dying to rid the world of an evil dictator.

you do know that from now on you can't say jackshit about Bush getting Saddam right?

You do realize we enforced a no Fly zone for over a decade in Iraq with almost no losses at all. "almost no losses." How did that turn out?

You do not give the USAF enough credit. They could shut down Libyan Airspace with almost no risk at all to them. We may struggle with an occupation, but do not doubt our ability to control any airspace we put or minds to controlling. The Technological Advantage we have is so great it would not even be a contest.

Yeah, I got that part. We could destroy libiya if we wanted to.

My end reason isn't that people would or could die.

It's not our fight. We have no reason to go, none, zip, zero, ziltch, nada, and more words that mean we aint going cuz it aint our fight.

Oh.......by the way.......on the news this morning, it said that Libyan rebels had taken over an oil company and had sent out a tanker full of crude.

They expect to start shipping over 600,000 barrels/day soon.

:rofl:

well, good for them.

We should meet them at the docks and offer 75% of the going rate. :lol:

well actually no. It's stolen property.

but that is still funny

Oh.......by the way.......on the news this morning, it said that Libyan rebels had taken over an oil company and had sent out a tanker full of crude.

well, good for them.

but that is still funny

You know....maybe there's a way out of this.......

We send ofver support to the rebels in the form of guns, food and ammo, telling them we'll keep resupplying them as long as they keep shipping oil.

No requirements for a no fly zone.

well, good for them.

but that is still funny

You know....maybe there's a way out of this.......

We send ofver support to the rebels in the form of guns, food and ammo, telling them we'll keep resupplying them as long as they keep shipping oil.

No requirements for a no fly zone.

I fully support that, minus the guns and we help everyone in the country, not just the rebels.

A recent U.S. air strike in Afghanistan has reportedly killed several very young children. Karzai and the Afghan People are fuming. Are we really so sure we want to get involved with this No-Fly Zone thing in Libya?

A recent U.S. air strike in Afghanistan has reportedly killed several very young children. Karzai and the Afghan People are fuming. Are we really so sure we want to get involved with this No-Fly Zone thing in Libya?

Anything to keeps our troops away from the Mexican border.

Forum List

Back