Hillary Clinton or John Kerry in 2016

Why not both?

Clinton/Kerry. 2016!

Yay, hyper stupid degressives never have to think, just vote for names they have hurd!! I mean in a time when a Dem who spends more than Bush, does more wars than Bush, expands Bush era policies repeatedly and repeals none yet manages to win a re-election, why make 2016 about policy when you can make it about a vagina and race or Vagina and Name recognition!

Hillary will be submarined by Benghazigate, Kerry won't run, none of the brie and chardonnay set in either party will want to be Prez in 2016, so the Dems will run a candidate that will depend on identity politics to turn out the vote, somebody the hedge fund managers and financial sector will approve of, like a black lesbian atheist in a wheelchair who worked at Goldman Sachs peddling worthless watered stocks to orphanage trust funds by day and burned down Christian churches by night

Now that democrats and the left wing media ignore the Constitutional requirement that presidential candidates be born in the USA anything is possible. Vlad Putin might be a viable democrat candidate.

It's not that they are ignoring that a person needs to be born in the U.S., it's that they are ignoring the definition of "natural born citizen." They believe you are being a paranoid conspiracy theorist if you believe otherwise, and that is exactly how they would like to paint you. If you believe that the current POTUS was born anywhere but Hawaii, in all likelihood you are probably incorrect. Do a little hard research and track his mother. Being a pregnant women is hard. Why would a white elitist American woman who is nine months pregnant want to travel with her revolutionary husband to the bush of Africa? If you do the research about where and when his mother was pregnant, you will find this theory is not really plausible. Most women don't want to do such things.

So if he was born in Hawaii, what are they trying to hide exactly? Because it is clear to any sensible American that an obfuscation is occurring, but why?

The reason is because a natural born citizen is one who is born to two American citizen parents. If you make the issue murky to distract people, they will not look at the obvious. But yes, you are correct. Now people who do not meet the strict legal definition according to the constitution can run. Just your average citizen can run. Since both natural born, AND native born citizens (the children of illegal aliens) can now run for president, the next step will be to make it legal for naturalized citizens, (like Kissinger and Schwarzenegger) to run.

After that, who knows, sure, foreigners I guess. They want to ban guns w/o amending the constitution. They tap into all our communications now and arrest people and take them away w/o warrants or evidence, so why not? Laws these days are only for the ruled, not the rulers.

But don't be so naive and partisan to think that it is just one side of the political spectrum. The global elites use both sides. The political games are an illusion they use to control you. Remember, the neo-cons started the nation down the road to full blown police state by using 9/11 as their whipping boy.

Ain't gonna be no 2016 election. Martial Law will be declared by our Dictator In Chief (DIC), using one of his false flag operations to justify it.

USMB has a crazy Auntie in the attic :cuckoo:

Huh, I fear you may eat those words. Let's hope not. I don't see how QE4 can go on month after month the way it is for much longer, certainly not indefinitely. Something has got to give. Either a switch to international standardized currency, or a revaluation. It just can't go on. . . .

This president has run more Gladio-style operations than any previous president in history. OBL Assassination, Navy SEAL Extortion 17, Benghazi, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing Bombing, etc. I look around my town, and in the past four years, I have noticed that out behind the water treatment plant, and over by the bus garage, they have put up barbed wire. . . INWARD facing barbed wire. And those are just the locations I have noticed casually. I haven't actually gone out looking for this stuff. I suppose I should go over an check the county postal sorting facility, and perhaps the reserve post to see if there is inward and outward facing barbed wire now. . . . but I just don't concern myself that much with it. What could I do about it, worrying about it? Nothing. So it wouldn't do me any good knowing all the facts and locations, would it? I just notice driving around town doing my errands. Why? Because I am awake and aware.

It really isn't that crazy though. You should wake up and realize the danger signs around you. Get the hell our of your slumber. I am sure if you looked at the local government facilities, the LARGE spaces, you would see the small changes too. The cameras, the holding facilities, etc.

Ain't gonna be no 2016 election. Martial Law will be declared by our Dictator In Chief (DIC), using one of his false flag operations to justify it.

USMB has a crazy Auntie in the attic :cuckoo:

Huh, I fear you may eat those words. Let's hope not. I don't see how QE4 can go on month after month the way it is for much longer, certainly not indefinitely. Something has got to give. Either a switch to international standardized currency, or a revaluation. It just can't go on. . . .

This president has run more Gladio-style operations than any previous president in history. OBL Assassination, Navy SEAL Extortion 17, Benghazi, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing Bombing, etc. I look around my town, and in the past four years, I have noticed that out behind the water treatment plant, and over by the bus garage, they have put up barbed wire. . . INWARD facing barbed wire. And those are just the locations I have noticed casually. I haven't actually gone out looking for this stuff. I suppose I should go over an check the county postal sorting facility, and perhaps the reserve post to see if there is inward and outward facing barbed wire now. . . . but I just don't concern myself that much with it. What could I do about it, worrying about it? Nothing. So it wouldn't do me any good knowing all the facts and locations, would it? I just notice driving around town doing my errands. Why? Because I am awake and aware.

It really isn't that crazy though. You should wake up and realize the danger signs around you. Get the hell our of your slumber. I am sure if you looked at the local government facilities, the LARGE spaces, you would see the small changes too. The cameras, the holding facilities, etc.
They won't see it, they won't acknowledge it if they do see it. All that is important to the mind-numbed Obama zombies is that their guy won, and they'll follow him right off the edge of the cliff. By the time they realize they've been had, there'll be no way back. A very dark period lies ahead.

Oooh, the "inward-facing barbed wire" conspiracy theory!

Back in the real world, barbed wire is often facing inward (that is, leaning inward at the top of the chain link fence), even if it's meant to keep people out. Local codes often require it, or insurers require it, or it's done because it makes it more difficult to reach up from the outside and cut the wire.

Now, if you go to an actual prison, there's not just one fence with simple barbed wire. There's multiple fences, ten feet high, and at least one will have razor wire coils, plus concertina wire at the base of the fence. Barbed wire alone isn't very effective at keeping people in.

Food for thought. Here's a cemetery with the barbed wire facing inwards.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wes/6407138889/

Either that's a FEMA death camp, or they're worried about zombies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back