Hillary Clinton on Brit TV - called out for saying "WE HAVE A SEXUAL PREDATOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE".

why am I an idiot?
I doesn't matter what Ms. Clinton says. It doesn't make trump any less of a pervert. He's filth, he knows it, and the rest of us know it. Nobody with any sense would shake his hand, or have contact with his private parts, because there is a big question as to where both have been. He seems to have lived his entire life in a brothel.
So somebody out there thinks that such loathsome individuals are "funny." This speaks volumes of how far we have fallen as a country. Here we have as our so-called "president" a sexually promiscuous person who admits to being a sexual predator, who is a known liar, who is a person who is motivated entirely by greed and ego, and who is a person who encourages violence, division, and aggression against other Americans, and people, including people who surprisingly identify themselves as believers in the Christian faith, support him. Then they talk about "values." Ridiculous.

Clinton left office in 2000.
But trump is in office in 2017. This is a major problem. And Clinton never did anything evil to women in terms of policy decisions. trump chooses to suck up to the anti-women so-called "religious" sicko penis-worship types and throw all American women under the bus.

Sorry, you're an idiot.
Why am I an "idiot" for noting the distinction between what an office holder does in his/her life, however "immoral," but affecting only a handful of people in his/her immediate circle of acquaintance, and an office holder who abuses his/her position of power to push through policies that hurt large numbers of Americans like trump, pence, and the others do? Bill Clinton never abused his position as POTUS to create the circumstances in which thousands of Americans have had to resort to driving long distances and losing paid work time to find health care, birth control, abortions, marriage licenses, etc. While Clinton may have done something in his private life to warrant an apology and reimbursement to specific people, when are these people going to receive apologies and reimbursement for their expenses?

No. you're an idiot because you are a partisan hack willing to dismiss anything bad anyone from your side does. Nobody has to drive anywhere, no rules have taken effect and when they do you'll finds that what he did was simply the next step in the Healthcare Plan, Medicare for all.

"Bill Clinton never abused his position as POTUS to create the circumstances in which thousands of Americans have had to resort to driving long distances and losing paid work time to find health care, birth control, abortions, marriage licenses, etc"

Complete and utter bullshit and I don't even like Trump.

No. you're an idiot because you are a partisan hack willing to dismiss anything bad anyone from your side does. Nobody has to drive anywhere, no rules have taken effect and when they do you'll finds that what he did was simply the next step in the Healthcare Plan, Medicare for all.

"Bill Clinton never abused his position as POTUS to create the circumstances in which thousands of Americans have had to resort to driving long distances and losing paid work time to find health care, birth control, abortions, marriage licenses, etc"

So you deny that people were not forced to drive around to get marriage licenses, morning-after pills, birth control, abortions, etc. How naive are you? The people who were denied marriage licenses by Her Royal Hussy kim davis had to go in search of another jurisdiction from which they could obtain a marriage license according to their legal right. Tte doofuss solictor general of Texas told the U.S. Supreme Court, during oral argument, that Texas citizens who lived too far from a clinic that actually comported with Texas state regulations that supposedly were aimed at women's "safety" could go to New Mexico, even though the regulations that women's clinics were subjected to by the state government were far more stringent than any imposed on facilities that performed more dangerous procedures, such as colonoscopies. What about people who are forced by state law to hang around cooling their heels for three days to have a procedure that could be performed in an hour, thus requiring time off from paid employment, and perhaps hotel and gas expenses. These people all incurred expenses in time and money just so some jackass ideologue could showboat and waste other people's resources.

So you deny that people were not forced to drive around to get marriage licenses, morning-after pills, birth control, abortions, etc. How naive are you? The people who were denied marriage licenses by Her Royal Hussy kim davis had to go in search of another jurisdiction from which they could obtain a marriage license according to their legal right. Tte doofuss solictor general of Texas told the U.S. Supreme Court, during oral argument, that Texas citizens who lived too far from a clinic that actually comported with Texas state regulations that supposedly were aimed at women's "safety" could go to New Mexico, even though the regulations that women's clinics were subjected to by the state government were far more stringent than any imposed on facilities that performed more dangerous procedures, such as colonoscopies. What about people who are forced by state law to hang around cooling their heels for three days to have a procedure that could be performed in an hour, thus requiring time off from paid employment, and perhaps hotel and gas expenses. These people all incurred expenses in time and money just so some jackass ideologue could showboat and waste other people's resources.
why do you people bring up policies i to this? itz ok to rape and harass as long you are pro abortion and promote policies you like?

rape and being denied free birth control are not even close to the level of problems.

This is where yo

why do you people bring up policies i to this? itz ok to rape and harass as long you are pro abortion and promote policies you like?

rape and being denied free birth control are not even close to the level of problems.

This is where you are dead wrong. As a society, we need to take on the problem of unwanted pregnancy, both by preventive measures and by supporting any resultant offspring. Personally, I'm for making preventive measures universally available and providing all kids with detailed sexual education as their hormones trigger on and they try to make sense of them.
People do bad things in their private lives, people like Bill Clinton and Mark Sanford of South Carolina. Yeah. I see that. But people who bring bad policies that govern the lives of thousands of others, like the "anti-abortion" "anti-religious choice" folks, bring problems to the public at large by trying to incorporate ideologically-driven ideas into civil law. A female person who is opposed to abortion will not have one. A male person responsible for a helping start a conception who is against abortion will not encourage his partner to have an abortion and will stand ready to fulfill his commitment to fatherhood throughout the life of the child who is born nine months later. This is to be handled within the sphere of their private lives. Government has to right to be involved in any of this.

I like Clinton. I voted for Clinton. I think that 99% of what conservatives say about Clinton is pure BULLSHIT.

BUT-

Clinton lost the election and it's time for her to disappear from the public spotlight. It's time for her to retire from politics.

She is NOT doing the Democratic party or liberalism any good by staying at the forefront of politics.

She lost. It's time to move on.

Kim Davis is a Democrat.

And, I am amused to see that you care so little for people that you condone them having medical procedures in sub standard conditions. You are FAR less likely to have complications from a colonoscopy than an abortion.

You're not very smart dumbass. You were talking about Trump, NOTHING has changed yet. God you're stupid.

And, I am amused to see that you care so little for people that you condone them having medical procedures in sub standard conditions. You are FAR less likely to have complications from a colonoscopy than an abortion.

This is not what the AMA and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and other established medical organizations have said. Colonoscopies have a higher risk factor than abortions, a fact that was brought out in amicus briefs and oral argument the Texas clinic case. Another fact is that the right-wing idiots and ideologues have burdened others with a lot of unnecessary expense and wastes of time and energy. Where was a person who had to drive hundreds of miles to obtain an abortion supposed to stay during these bizarre "waiting periods" and who was supposed to pay the hotel bill? On what other patients has the government forced a "waiting period" or unwanted, unnecessary, and invasive "medical" procedures?

Moreover, all medical facilities are subject to inspection in most states, so the assumption that "sub standard conditions" would exist unnoticed is pretty wild. Do you assume that the gastroenterologists in your state do not properly sterilize their instruments? Which other procedures do you assume are performed under "sub standard conditions"?

You can call me any name you want, but it still does not change the lies that were exposed in that case.

And you call yourself a "doc."

This is not what the AMA and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and other established medical organizations have said. Colonoscopies have a higher risk factor than abortions, a fact that was brought out in amicus briefs and oral argument the Texas clinic case. Another fact is that the right-wing idiots and ideologues have burdened others with a lot of unnecessary expense and wastes of time and energy. Where was a person who had to drive hundreds of miles to obtain an abortion supposed to stay during these bizarre "waiting periods" and who was supposed to pay the hotel bill? On what other patients has the government forced a "waiting period" or unwanted, unnecessary, and invasive "medical" procedures?

Moreover, all medical facilities are subject to inspection in most states, so the assumption that "sub standard conditions" would exist unnoticed is pretty wild. Do you assume that the gastroenterologists in your state do not properly sterilize their instruments? Which other procedures do you assume are performed under "sub standard conditions"?

You can call me any name you want, but it still does not change the lies that were exposed in that case.

And you call yourself a "doc."

The opinion that colonoscopies have a higher risk factor is based on ONE study from the University of California.

I haven't called you any names nor have I represented myself as a "doc". Your lack of perception implies that all of your "observations" are based on careless thinking and are flawed.

I love that the Brit journalists do not suck Hillary Clinton's dick, and ask her actual questions.

I think her FOOT INJURY FROM A FALL was really her not liking the questions she was getting.

Partial Transcript below:

AM: The other big story of this week, as you know, is your friend Harvey Weinstein, whose had a huge slew of really serious allegations made against him. What was your reaction when you first read those allegations?

HC: I was shocked and appalled, because I’ve known him through politics, as many Democrats have. He’s been a supporter.

AM: A funder

HC: He’s been a funder, and you know, for all of us. For Obama, for me, for people who’ve run for, you know, for office in the United States. So it was – it was just disgusting and the stories that have come out are heartbreaking. And I really commend the women who have been willing to step forward now and tell their stories. But I think it’s important that we not just focus on him and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behaviour, but that we recognise this kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment, politics, you know, after all we have someone admitting to be the sexual assaulter in the Oval Office, there has to be a recognition that we must stand against this kind of, you know, action that is so sexist and misogynistic.
AM: And this depends upon women coming forward.
HC: Yeah.
AM Having the courage to come forward.
HC: Right.
AM And yet in your book the three were women brought onto stage by Trump attacking your husband, and you kind of dismissed them. Was that the right thing to do? Are you sure about that?
HC: Well, yes, because that had all been litigated. I mean, that was the subject of a huge, you know, investigation, as you might recall, in the late ‘90s and there were conclusions drawn and that was clearly in the past. But it is something that has to be taken seriously. As I say, for everyone, not just for those in entertainment right now.
AM: Absolutely. Nobody wants to blame women for what men do. But nonetheless, powerful women like you of course have a duty to call men out.
HC: As I did throughout the campaign. I – I certainly did. I mean, the – the – the really sad part of the campaign was how this horrific tape – what he said about women in the past, what he said about women during the campaign was discounted by a lot of voters. I think he has a very narrow view of what a women should be, and is very focused on keeping women in their place. And so the way he treated Angela Merkel, for example, when she came to the Oval Office, where he would not shake her hand, 10 ANDREW MARR SHOW, HILLARY CLINTON where he would not look at her, compared with the way he treated Theresa May, whose hand he grabbed.
AM: It was a grab wasn’t it?
HC: Yes, yes. I mean, so there’s two kind of women. Women that I like and I can work with and women that I’m afraid of or that would challenge me. I mean, that seems quite, you know, sexist if not misogynistic to me.

Well do you want to comment on what you think she said that was WRONG? There is a Sexual Preditor in the Oval office, in fact another Harvey Weinstein, only his name is Donald Trump.

There are credible women who have verified what Trump said on that video--as to what he did to them.

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump?--:badgrin:
screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

There are other credible unsususpecting women that stated they were sexually assaulted by Trump.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately
Woman sues Trump in New York for defamation over sexual assault denial

Larry Flynt has put out a $10 million head hunt on Trump over this. Knowing that Trump was a frequent flyer on the Howard Stern radio program bragging about his extramarital affairs and sexcapades--it may be a little too much for Howard Stern to turn down. He refused to release those tapes during the campaign season.
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

Of course Trump bragged about walking in on women's dressing rooms for the U.S. Miss Universe, and the Miss Teen USA contest.
http://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/
A Fifth Teen Beauty Queen Says Trump Visited Dressing Room

920x1240.jpg

Crooked Hillary said "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards. I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

Yeah right Crooked Hillary. :p

Folks, she had a Parkinson's freeze and her right foot collapsed when they tried to drag her just like in Manhattan last summer.

89ccea5b7d30939105170dd43a1853d9--videos-video-secret-service.jpg
More likely, it's the vodka, not parkinsons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back