Hillary Clinton new Commercial...for Bleach Bit

You said there is a better chance of being killed by a muslim than by lightning, you moron!

Are you associating all muslims = terrorists now? Holy shit, what racist! Thanks for revealing your true colors, although, it's not like we were wondering what they are.
The terrorist was implied, retard. It's you pants shitters who think every Muslim is a terrorist waiting to happen.

So you indeed think all muslims are terrorists!

God damn, what a racist, xenophobic retard we have here. I never associated all muslims with terrorism, that's YOUR racism, and YOUR projection speaking here.
Nice try, retard. I am not the one screaming for the Syrian refugees to be banned from coming here. Quite the opposite. You pants shitters have conflated the people FLEEING terrorism with the terrorists. Which is precisely why I have been pointing out for a very long time that you are more likely to be killed by lightning than by a terrorist Muslim.

You think you are clever because ONE TIME I don't put the word "terrorist" in front of Muslim, when there is a long, long, long track record of my doing so to get you fucking pants shitting coward to walk upright like men.

You aren't fooling anyone, dipshit. It's obvious who the Muslim-fearing bigots on this forum are. You have a track record, too.

No, I have a problem with people coming over who are going to turn any country into a rape capital and a murder paradise.
I rest my case.

Speaking of track records:
A bunch of things more likely to kill you than ISIS

#8 – Raw Meat
Approximately 5,000 people die each year in the U.S. alone as a result of consuming uncooked, contaminated food.

#13 – The Cold
About 600 people are killed in the U.S. each year from excessively cold weather.
Go global warming!

#14 – Ladders
Falls from ladders cause about 355 deaths annually in the U.S. Another reason not to walk under them.

#19 – Autoerotic Asphyxiation
As many as 1,000 people die annually by asphyxiating themselves in this way.
:nono:

#21 – Being Left-Handed
Some claim that 2,500 deaths are caused every year when left-handed people attempt to use products designed for right-handed people. While we can’t confirm that statistic it is true that left-handed people are five times more likely than right-handers to die in accidents.
Goddam lefties!

#22 – Lightning
24,000 people are killed by lightning worldwide each year.
Do NOT go outside, pants shitters!

#25 – Beds
450 people die falling out of beds in the United States each year. A real life nightmare.
I think a lot of people on this forum wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

A MUSLIM strikes again...

I couldn't name any muslim athletes... unless terrorism is now a sport.

Let's face it, Trump was right about muslims, they are wrecking Europe.

He is the muslim apologist of the highest order. If not worse...

Libs/regressives you do know that your favorite ideology - Islam - is riddled with incest? In fact all the incest has lowered the IQ of muslims to about 80 in the area.

And they aren't grown ups either.

It's pretty clear who the bigoted retard is.

You rest your case that muslims kill less than lightning? That's wrong...

Also, I never associated all muslims with terrorism, but simply spoke facts about the religion and immigrants and indeed the overwhelming amounts of terrorism muslims commit. Something you seem to also be unable to perform. This is all because you lack the cognitive ability.

hillaryemail.jpg

"Hi, boys and girls! Next time you get a subpoena from law enforcement to turn over your files, do like Hillary Clinton did and use Bleach Bit. Besides deleting cache, cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk, and by junk we mean those incriminating emails describing pay for Play or using the Benghazi Consulate to arm Jihadists, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications. Better than free, BleachBit is open source. So do like SecState Hillary did and Bleach Bit the evidence away"

Clean Your System and Free Disk Space | BleachBit

BleachBit-1.jpg

You should consider bleaching your anus and walking backwards.

hillaryemail.jpg

"Hi, boys and girls! Next time you get a subpoena from law enforcement to turn over your files, do like Hillary Clinton did and use Bleach Bit. Besides deleting cache, cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files, delete logs, and discard junk, and by junk we mean those incriminating emails describing pay for Play or using the Benghazi Consulate to arm Jihadists, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications. Better than free, BleachBit is open source. So do like SecState Hillary did and Bleach Bit the evidence away"

Clean Your System and Free Disk Space | BleachBit

BleachBit-1.jpg

Yup, this is for those times when you need to make sure information is gone. I'm sure Hillary will just make more stupid jokes and claim this is just wiping the server with a cloth soaked in bleach.

... and deleting some people, when they become "uncomfortable" .

View attachment 87013
You are twice as likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a Muslim, but you can't tell the pants shitters that.

And this is why, you aren't a statistician.
It's a fact. I proved it several times. Just search on my name and lightning.

Too bad for you I back up my claims, unlike Trump's Chumps.

No, it is NOT a fact. It's a retarded claim that can't possibly be true. Even if the muslims were the best of people (they aren't) they would still kill more people than lightning.
54 Americans have been killed by lightning this year: 2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

From 2004 to 2013, an average of 33 people a year are killed by lightning, and 297 are injured: NWS Lightning and Heat

According to Rudy Giuliani, there were no successful Muslim attacks before Obama, so lightning has a HUGE head start.

You are more than twice as likely to be killed by lightning than by a Muslim. So don't go outside!

We also shoot and kill over 10,000 Americans every year with guns. How come Trump has not asked the federal government to ban any more guns from entering the United States until
"until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on"?

And the lighting was because of that video, right Jake?

Forum List

Back