Hillary Clinton mentor: West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd organized a 150-member chapter of the Klan

Hillary has a history of standing by men who use poor judgment and make "mistakes" and bad choices.:eusa_whistle:

quote-you-know-i-m-not-sitting-here-like-some-little-woman-standing-by-my-man-like-tammy-wynette-i-m-hillary-clinton-220043.jpg

I'm afraid there's no such thing. Not as an organized entity. Not with any kind of hierarchy or power structure or leader. No one that speaks for it collectively. That's been the case since Colescott, the last one, disbanded the organization after the IRS came after them. And that was in 1944.

Now it's just regional asshats playing dress-up, on an ad hoc basis. Like David Duke.

You remember David Duke? That's good. Rump doesn't, but Duke remembers him.

Blacks who are willing to work for a living to make something of themselves and don't want to be punished for leaving the Democrat welfare plantation should vote for Donald Trump.
What have you got to lose????

Everything!
you claim to live in Chicago

go into the heights, take an honest look at what you have done to them and then understand they have nothing to lose
Because right wing Republicans have worked for generations to bring poor people out of poverty. Look at the great job they did in Appalachia:

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

The wonderful job they did in West Virginia:

406_BLANKENSHIP_C.jpg

In fact, the GOP has done an amazing job all over the Deep South for the last couple of hundred years. Here are the ten poorest states in the United States.

50. Mississippi – Median household income: $39,680 Poverty rate: 21.5%
49. West Virginia – Median household income: $41,059 Poverty rate: 18.3%
48. Arkansas – Median household income: $41,262 Poverty rate: 18.9%
47. Alabama – Median household income: $42,830 Poverty rate: 19.3%
46. Kentucky – Median household income: $42,958 Poverty rate: 19.1%
45. Tennessee – Median household income: $44,361 Poverty rate: 18.3%
44. Louisiana – Median household income: $44,555 Poverty rate: 19.8%
43. New Mexico – Median household income: $44,803 Poverty rate: 21.3%
42. South Carolina – Median household income: $45,238 Poverty rate: 18.0%
41. Montana – Median household income: $46,328 Poverty rate: 15.4%
40. North Carolina – Median household income: $46,556 Poverty rate: 17.2%

Glad you care so much about a few cities. Considering how awful it's been for Republicans controlling the most poverty driven states in the Union.

The southern democrats dixiecrats became Republicans core base today. All while the northern Republicans that had their power base before this time in the northeast transferred to the democratic party around the 50s-60's time frame.

Republicans today aint the same party they were 70 years ago.

They aren't the same as they were in the 80's. Along those same lines the Dems are not what they were with Kennedy either.

Donald Trump spreads claim that Hillary Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member' - CNNPolitics.com

Byrd helped organize a 150-member chapter of the Klan in Sophia, West Virginia, in the early 1940s. (He was group leader.)

Byrd wrote in his autobiography that he "reflected the fears and prejudices" of those years and that he mainly joined the Klan because he identified with the hate group's anti-Communist politics.

I'm from the South, grew up in a Southern home ... and it was that Southern atmosphere in which I grew up and with all of its prejudices and its feelings."
Byrd told Bash he considered his involvement with the KKK "the greatest mistake of my life." He said he hoped young people learned from the mistakes of his youth.
He even went so far as to apologize to then-Sen. Barack Obama in 2005 for his Klan membership.

----------------
Many times, right wingers try to tie the Democrats to the KKK. Especially Sen. Robert Byrd. They go on as if he hadn't been born and raised in the deep south with all it's confederate prejudices. They ignore his regrets as he grew older and understood what a terrible mistake he made. Belonging to that odious southern and prejudice right wing conservative and now oh so Republican organization.

And with the KKK's endorsement of Donald J. Trump for the GOP, gone are the days the GOP can lay that odious organization at the feet of the Democratic Party.

At the same time, I can't seem to figure out why conservative Republicans try to rewrite history that Lincoln was a confederate conservative and the KKK is made up of Democrats. We know what happened in the 1960's that changed party membership.

Yaaaaawn--Republicans have tried to use KKK Robert Byrd to attack democrats for decades now-to try and bring blacks into the party but it's never worked. It's even worse now, because he dead.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Yes take a tour of the urban ghettos of Chicago and see what 50 years of LBJ and Democrat "Nigra Control", has done for Blacks. The inner city is the shame of America and the Democrats created it.

Yes take a tour of the urban ghettos of Chicago and see what 50 years of LBJ and Democrat "Nigra Control", has done for Blacks. The inner city is the shame of America and the Democrats created it.
Forget a few cities. Check out post #24 and explain how good GOP Conservatism has been for all those people in all those states.

Blacks who are willing to work for a living to make something of themselves and don't want to be punished for leaving the Democrat welfare plantation should vote for Donald Trump.

Everything!

go into the heights, take an honest look at what you have done to them and then understand they have nothing to lose
Because right wing Republicans have worked for generations to bring poor people out of poverty. Look at the great job they did in Appalachia:

406_BLANKENSHIP_C.jpg

In fact, the GOP has done an amazing job all over the Deep South for the last couple of hundred years. Here are the ten poorest states in the United States.

Glad you care so much about a few cities. Considering how awful it's been for Republicans controlling the most poverty driven states in the Union.
The gop doesn't force people onto welfare.

If people want to live country, they can, you don't have to like the way they live.

WV is hard up b/c of the left uneducated hate for coal.

whats the murder rate in those states compared to the Heights?

how come poor cons aren't murdering each other at a high rate?

and, again, it's not a political parties job to tend to people like they are children. Thats the lefts bigotry, they 'know' blacks can't make it on their own.

Donald Trump spreads claim that Hillary Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member' - CNNPolitics.com

Byrd helped organize a 150-member chapter of the Klan in Sophia, West Virginia, in the early 1940s. (He was group leader.)

Byrd wrote in his autobiography that he "reflected the fears and prejudices" of those years and that he mainly joined the Klan because he identified with the hate group's anti-Communist politics.

I'm from the South, grew up in a Southern home ... and it was that Southern atmosphere in which I grew up and with all of its prejudices and its feelings."
Byrd told Bash he considered his involvement with the KKK "the greatest mistake of my life." He said he hoped young people learned from the mistakes of his youth.
He even went so far as to apologize to then-Sen. Barack Obama in 2005 for his Klan membership.

----------------
Many times, right wingers try to tie the Democrats to the KKK. Especially Sen. Robert Byrd. They go on as if he hadn't been born and raised in the deep south with all it's confederate prejudices. They ignore his regrets as he grew older and understood what a terrible mistake he made. Belonging to that odious southern and prejudice right wing conservative and now oh so Republican organization.

And with the KKK's endorsement of Donald J. Trump for the GOP, gone are the days the GOP can lay that odious organization at the feet of the Democratic Party.

At the same time, I can't seem to figure out why conservative Republicans try to rewrite history that Lincoln was a confederate conservative and the KKK is made up of Democrats. We know what happened in the 1960's that changed party membership.

It's not a claim. It's a FACT that Hillary's mentor was a high ranking KKK member.

Last edited:

----------------

It's not a claim. It's a FACT that Hillary's mentor was a high ranking KKK member.

Once again for you slow kids, it's a fact that the Klan was disbanded, "repealing all degrees, vacating all offices, voiding all charters and relieving every Klansman of any obligation whatever", in 1944. That's still before Hillary was even born.

Everything!

When your ATV cost twice as much as your mobile home, but only half as much as your big screen TV,

you might be a Redneck.

The southern democrats dixiecrats became Republicans core base today. All while the northern Republicans that had their power base before this time in the northeast transferred to the democratic party around the 50s-60's time frame.

Stop making excuses for your racist roots. Democrats OWN the KKK and they STILL own black slaves.

The Democratic party plantations in the inner cities are overflowing with slaves, as are the Democrat's prisons young black minorities sent there by Democrat courts, arrested by Democrats, in Democrat run cities.

The NAACP was concerned enough by this codswallop to issue the following statement:

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous was quoted at the time of his death in June 2010. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.”

Senator Robert Byrd, by all accounts, had shifted away from the group after becoming “disinterested” in 1952 and had completely rejected the Ku Klux Klan by the time of his death, on several occasions, as reported by Snopes.

“I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times… and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”<snip> NAACP: Clinton KKK Mentor Robert Byrd ‘Reflects The Transformative Power Of This Nation’

Everything!

406_BLANKENSHIP_C.jpg

If people want to live country, they can, you don't have to like the way they live.

WV is hard up b/c of the left uneducated hate for coal.

whats the murder rate in those states compared to the Heights?

how come poor cons aren't murdering each other at a high rate?

and, again, it's not a political parties job to tend to people like they are children. Thats the lefts bigotry, they 'know' blacks can't make it on their own.

And yet, the most people on welfare are white people in Southern States. Odd that.

The NAACP was concerned enough by this codswallop to issue the following statement:

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous was quoted at the time of his death in June 2010. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.”

Senator Robert Byrd, by all accounts, had shifted away from the group after becoming “disinterested” in 1952 and had completely rejected the Ku Klux Klan by the time of his death, on several occasions, as reported by Snopes.

“I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times… and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”<snip> NAACP: Clinton KKK Mentor Robert Byrd ‘Reflects The Transformative Power Of This Nation’
donald-trump-like-charles-manson-comparison-gif-animation.gif

I just can't get over these pictures. It really does seem as if they are both afflicted with the same mental illness.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

They are so alike in many ways.

Stop making excuses for your racist roots. Democrats OWN the KKK and they STILL own black slaves.

Yep- nothing converts African Americans to voting GOP like having Contards like you tell African Americans that they are all just so fucking stupid that they are all still slaves.

Want to know why African Americans vote Democrat.

Because Democrats don't African Americans ignorant idiots like you do.

Forum List

Back