AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Assange claims victory after Sweden drops rape probe

London (AFP) - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange gave a clenched fist salute Friday after Swedish prosecutors dropped a seven-year rape allegation, but he insisted the "proper war" over his future was just beginning.

Assange stepped into the daylight on the balcony of Ecuador's London embassy, where he has been holed up since 2012, to celebrate, but said the road was "far from over".

The 45-year-old Australian's accuser was angered by the decision and Assange declined to say whether he would leave the embassy.

British police could arrest him immediately for breaching earlier bail conditions if he left the building, while US authorities have warned they regard WikiLeaks as a "hostile intelligence service".

"Today is an important victory," Assange, in a black shirt and jacket, told reporters and a small band of supporters crowded around the tiny balcony.

"But it by no means erases seven years of detention without charge. In prison, under house arrest and almost five years here in this embassy without sunlight.

"That is not something that I can forgive. It is not something that I can forget."

- Uncertain future -

Earlier in Stockholm, Marianne Ny, Sweden's director of public prosecutions, said the rape investigation had been dropped because there was "no reason to believe that the decision to surrender him to Sweden can be executed in the foreseeable future".

"It is no longer proportionate to maintain the arrest of Julian Assange in his absence," she said...

Hillary Clinton wanted to drone strike this journalist who deserves multiple Pulitzer Prizes if the Pulitzer Prize was worth more than the toilet paper I use to wipe my ass. Hillary Clinton also keeps a hit list of people who allegedly wrong her or Bill, and she has deep connections to the Deep State. So Julian Assange needs to watch his back.

But I'm glad he will hopefully get some degree of freedom back after these CIA-fabricated charges have been dropped.

Last edited:
Wikileaks is a benign intelligence service. The "deep state" intelligence services in the USA are hostile and attempting to overthrow our President.

Wikileaks is a benign intelligence service. The "deep state" intelligence services in the USA are hostile and attempting to overthrow our President.

Yep, the mainstream media is nothing but a bunch of opinionated assholes shoving shilling at Americans. Asante and company are actual investitative journalists. Something the likes of CNN and MNBC wouldn't know if it bit them in the ass.

How did Hillary lose? She didn't rape those women. Assange released classified information - so I don't expect he'll leave the embassy anytime soon. The U.S. wants his ass!

Assange, a man who's goal is to take down America, is freed. Of course a Trump supporter immediately cheers.

Oh, shut the fuck up. Liberals loved him during the Bush era, you fucking hypocrites.
Not me. I suspect you're talking out of your ass again. You a big Snowden fan too? Do you get off on our assets and intelligence people getting killed?

How did Hillary lose? She didn't rape those women. Assange released classified information - so I don't expect he'll leave the embassy anytime soon. The U.S. wants his ass!

Hillary is married to a rapist. So is Huma Abedin, but Abedin finally filed for divorce from Weiner.

So, how are they tied to Julian Assange? Surely you NaziCons have found some connection by now.

WikiLeaks has done a great job exposing the illegal wire taps and surveillance of American citizens. It is time to repeal the "Patriot Act" and end all this illegal surveillance. This shit has to stop.

Forum List

Back