Hillary Clinton is Tonya Harding With More of Other People's Money

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
USMB Winter Olympics Edition:

Fusion GPS scandal: Clinton, DNC broke campaign finance law with dossier funding, complaint says

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.2e7e33558110

Collusion Discovered: DNC, Hillary, Comey and FBI ALL Financed Anti-Trump Fusion GPS Dossier Group

Nobody likes cheaters....well....unless you are liberals...then you applaud them.
And even when there is evidence pointing to Clinton being a slightly richer trailer trash version of Tonya Harding with Puitin's Russian Rubles, Lefty will ignore it.

Hidden Camera Video Shows Democrats Sent Agitators To Trump Rallies

Dem Operatives Admit on Hot Mic They Started Chicago Riot That Shut Down Trump Rally & That's Not All

Hillary Clinton supporter attacks pro-Trump protester, 67 outside Pittsburgh rally | Daily Mail Online

the-real-reason-you-never-hear-from-tonya-harding-these-days-780x438_rev1.jpg

Hillary-Cries.jpg

iu

Last edited:
I just heard that the Australian that reported Papadopoulos to the fbi just happens to have worked with the Clinton Foundation, since 2006. Funny how all these people involved with Clinton just happen to be in the right place at the right time and then spill the beans on supposedly salacious information involving the Trump campaign volunteers, etc.

I read Aussie Downer himself, is now under investigation.

Last edited:
I just heard that the Australian that reported Papadopoulos to the fbi just happens to have worked with the Clinton Foundation, since 2006. Funny how all these people involved with Clinton just happen to be in the right place at the right time and then spill the beans on supposedly salacious information involving the Trump campaign volunteers, etc.

I read Aussie Downer is now under investigation.

Honestly, though I HATE HILLARY CLINTON...I HATE THAT BITCH WITH A PASSION....I AM STILL SHOCKED AT THE LEVEL OF CORRUPTION.

People need to be severely punished for this.

Forum List

Back