Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age to Be President

Have to admire the consistency and intellectual honest of the "American" Left. Reagan too old, Hillary juuuuuuuuuuuuuust right

Have to admire the consistency and intellectual honest of the "American" Left. Reagan too old, Hillary juuuuuuuuuuuuuust right

they twist in the wind. as long as someone has a D Next to their name. they are just fine fine fine. that's how we got some community agitating thug like Obama for President

Forget the politics and vote for her based on the fact that she's a 67 year old woman?

If RW heads are exploding over this, it's because they're laughing at the stupidity of making your vote based on age and sex.

And yet, that's exactly what lame ass RWs are saying - that she should not get the vote BECAUSE of her age and/or gender.

Totally called it. Nothing but misogyny and old jokes from wingnuts after your post. They just can't help themselves.

This seems like an odd collection of quotes to precede your nonsense, considering I'm the only voice of opposition in your quote, and I said nothing misogynistic, nor did I make any jokes.

Who's the wing nut? The guy saying age and sex are poor attributes to use as your main criteria for choosing a candidate, or the dogmatic partisan defender calling that statement a misogynistic attempt at humor?

Forget the politics and vote for her based on the fact that she's a 67 year old woman?

If RW heads are exploding over this, it's because they're laughing at the stupidity of making your vote based on age and sex.

And yet, that's exactly what lame ass RWs are saying - that she should not get the vote BECAUSE of her age and/or gender.

Totally called it. Nothing but misogyny and old jokes from wingnuts after your post. They just can't help themselves.

This seems like an odd collection of quotes to precede your nonsense, considering I'm the only voice of opposition in your quote, and I said nothing misogynistic, nor did I make any jokes.

Who's the wing nut? The guy saying age and sex are poor attributes to use as your main criteria for choosing a candidate, or the dogmatic partisan defender calling that statement a misogynistic attempt at humor?

I quote Luddly as that is who I am responding to. I was agreeing with his statement to you.

they twist in the wind. as long as someone has a D Next to their name. they are just fine fine fine. that's how we got some community agitating thug like Obama for President

Its a Republican wan on wimmen, while their president uses a female intern for a humidor

Ronny Raygun: Too old!

Hildebeast: Perfect Age!

Both same age on Inauguration Day.

Liberal Bias and Stupidity: Confirmed.

If elected she will be just shy of 70. That's too old. I don't believe she is in good health ... time will tell. That she is a woman should have exactly zero bearing on someone voting for her. Just like obama being 'black', it shouldn't matter. If one is going to vote for her it's because they approve, applaud, and agree with her lying, cheating, nasty Clitonian ways.

Who has said Reagan was too old? The only time Reagan's age comes up is when Hillary's is brought up.

Hillary Clinton should be looking forward to the rest of her life in prison, along with her husband. If she manages to become President, we are so screwed.
As for the age of a wise woman, some of them just get old.

I quote Luddly as that is who I am responding to. I was agreeing with his statement to you.

Noted, I think I was cranky when I responded. . . Was right before lights out. Sorry to be needlessly defensive, though I maintain that I'm still a glaring counterexample to what you've posited.

lol, that cracks me up. Thinking back on what they said about Reagans age

These people just twist in the wind for their hero Politicians.

I find that sad they admire someone as corrupted and scandal ridden as she is

we are so screwed.

Those "scandals" are the invention of the Republican Hate Machine. Bill's scandals were too.
Yeah, sure they were. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

It really has nothing to do with her age or gender. It's BECAUSE she's CORRUPT and DISHONEST that Hillary should not get the vote, DUH.

Noted, I think I was cranky when I responded. . . Was right before lights out. Sorry to be needlessly defensive, though I maintain that I'm still a glaring counterexample to what you've posited.

No worries. My response was to Luddly based on the replies to this thread after you posted.

Who has said Reagan was too old? The only time Reagan's age comes up is when Hillary's is brought up.

Everyone did during the 84 elections. It was a big topic, Bob Dole it was a big topic, John McCain and his age and health were an issue.

But now, with the Goddess of brain injuries, age and health are not considered important. Love the leftwing spin.

image.jpg

Forum List

Back