Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate.

Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate. The Democrats should toss out the broken process that got her the nomination and have a brokered convention. They should find someone, preferably a moderate Democrat with a record of honesty, and nominate him or her.

The plain fact is, the rank-and-file Democrat is too stupid to pick their own candidates.

I would also say the same thing about Republicans and Trump. Republicans should toss him out and find a normal person to run for President on the Republican ticket.

The system is a proven failure when it comes up with two ass-clowns like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As for me, I will vote for Trump if I absolutely have to. But I won't like it, and I will spend the next four years regretting it.
I agree. she stands for everything that this great nation has rebuked in this election cycle.
Like what? She and Sanders agree on over 95% of the issues.
She's been parroting Bernie's platform for a few weeks now trying to pick up votes from his supporters in the upcoming General. EVERYONE knows who she works for, :up: Goldman/Wall St.

Well, this supporter aint buyin it. She represents all that is wrong w/ Politics today

Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate. The Democrats should toss out the broken process that got her the nomination and have a brokered convention. They should find someone, preferably a moderate Democrat with a record of honesty, and nominate him or her.

The plain fact is, the rank-and-file Democrat is too stupid to pick their own candidates.

I would also say the same thing about Republicans and Trump. Republicans should toss him out and find a normal person to run for President on the Republican ticket.

The system is a proven failure when it comes up with two ass-clowns like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As for me, I will vote for Trump if I absolutely have to. But I won't like it, and I will spend the next four years regretting it.
I agree. she stands for everything that this great nation has rebuked in this election cycle.
She's been parroting Bernie's platform for a few weeks now trying to pick up votes from his supporters in the upcoming General. EVERYONE knows who she works for, :up: Goldman/Wall St.

Well, this supporter aint buyin it. She represents all that is wrong w/ Politics today
They're voting records are nearly identical.

R U Fucking kidding me? :eusa_naughty:

except for trade deals and Iraq :clap:

Sorry - 93% of the time.

These Are The 31 Senate Bills That Hillary And Bernie Voted Differently On

Sorry - 93% of the time.

BUT not on the important stuff like trade deals and war :thup:

Sorry - 93% of the time.

So you're voting for accused rapist Donald Trump?

Sorry - 93% of the time.

Not voting for the Crony Cl1nton Cr1me Syndicate, thats for sure

Sorry - 93% of the time.

Sorry - 93% of the time.

and YOU'RE voting for the woman who attacked her hubby's victims. :clap:You must be proud.

10yqxm.jpg

Last edited:
and YOU'RE voting for the woman who attacked her hubby's victims. :clap:You must be proud.

10yqxm.jpg
You believe Bill Clinton had 'victims'?
WTF.gif

10yqxm.jpg
You believe Bill Clinton had 'victims'?
WTF.gif
"believe"? He was in a position of authority over those many, MANY women. Don't tell me you've drank the crony, two- party, Establ kool aid :alcoholic:

sQr7ltG.jpg

Yes....seems like Conservatives are out of step with the rest of the world once again

Just like they are on global warming, guns, capital punishment, the UN, Nobel Prize, evolution.....

Nobel Prize? :laugh2:
For some reason, Republicans never win one

Sour grapes make the finest whine

View attachment 81610

Ever notice there are no conservatives on Mt Rushmore?

Forum List

Back