Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

Just 25 years of pure garbage hate and character assassination propaganda.
You mean like this?

View attachment 230385

I’ve got news for you, sparky. You left-wing lunatics have been engaged in “pure garbage hate and character assassination propaganda” for a lot longer than 25 years.
That is some woman's opinion, not a gigantic greedy idiot billionaire financed propaganda machine, dimwit Dupe.
As always, I provided proof while you provided whining.

You filled it with parotted garbage propaganda that has never gone anywhere in the real world, super duper.
It’s comical watching you struggle with the realization that reality doesn’t align with what you were duped into believing. :laugh:

I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
  • There have been rumors flying around for months surrounding her declining health, and every coughing fit, every image of the candidate needing help to walk up the stairs, every time she falls down, every lengthy break she takes from the trail, every piece of evidence must lead an observant person to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is not exactly a picture of health and vitality.
  • Hillary Clinton revealed on Friday that, while being interviewed by the FBI, Clinton cited brain damage and a blood clotting problem as reasons why she couldn’t remember vital details from her time at the State Department. Her health was so bad, she claimed, that she was forced to stay home and illegally conduct government business on her secret private servers.
  • The pitiful thing is that she — a sick old lady with a lifetime of scandal and corruption to her name, an unofficial criminal record, a sex predator husband, and a closet full of skeletons and dirty laundry that have been and will continue to be uncovered and aired publicly, at least on the internet if not on CNN — is still so desperate for control and authority that she cannot give up the pursuit, even if it kills her. We are all witnessing this disgraced and despised woman as she scratches and bites and kicks and crawls through the muck and the mud, coughing and gasping for breath along the way, hoping to drink from the Cup of Absolute Power just one time before she goes.
Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

I know some military people that met Hillary while Bill was pres. All accounts are the same, even from some who were huge fans of the Clintons. Everyone that dealt with her said she is a bitch. She loathed military people and was not shy about making nasty remarks. No one was to speak to her unless a camera was on them and it was necessary. She didn't like Bill speaking to them, either.

She lost twice. Obama got the nod instead of her and it seems obvious that the Dem party promised it would be her turn next.

During her years as sec of state, there were no good accomplishments. I don't know why the left even cites this experience as a plus. Billions of dollars remain unaccounted for. Russia got uranium. People had to go through the Clinton Foundation (and donate, no doubt) in order to meet with Sec Clinton.

Then there was the whole private email thing, which she still hasn't fully explained. Just like she has for decades, she answers "I don't recall" to most questions. So, how does someone who can't remember important things from their job just a few years ago think she's qualified to hold any position of power? Either she is a damn liar or she has dementia. She isn't fit to serve this country. She exists to serve her own interests.

This woman simply cannot accept the thought of not yielding power. She’s obsessed with it. It’s sick.

Hillary Clinton Says Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

"Because You'd Be In Jail!" - The Real Reason Democrats Are Pushing Trump Impeachment?

In the time-honored tradition of Machiavellian statecraft, all of the charges being leveled against Donald Trump to remove him from office – namely, ‘abuse of power’ and ‘obstruction of congress’ –are essentially the same things the Democratic Party has been guilty of for nearly half a decade: abusing their powers in a non-stop attack on the executive branch. Is the reason because they desperately need a ‘get out of jail free’ card?"
"Because You'd Be In Jail!" - The Real Reason Democrats Are Pushing Trump Impeachment?

Trump Just Suggested Clinton 'Would Be in Jail' if He Were President

This woman simply cannot accept the thought of not yielding power. She’s obsessed with it. It’s sick.

Hillary Clinton Says Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her
Trump talks about it more than Clinton...who's obsessed again?

You're lying again.

636319283117447463-060217.jpg

Forum List

Back